PSNP Weeblympics

13 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

(or a loli.. nothing personal, just not my thing..).

Good idea! Let's make it loliest of lolis :awesome: 

11 hours ago, viech54 said:

The plat is currently a 1.97%, UR is certainly within the realms of possibility. As of now, 683 people in total need the plat for it to no longer be eligible for the Weeblympics. 245 have it right now.

It's still relatively new. And it's already 2% UR. I would see it stabilizing on 5.5%.

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

EDIT: Also, would it be possible to add the game Tokyo Xanadu to the game list? It's a PS Vita game with a plat rarity of 4.85%, and the game was released on June 30th, 2017.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3921-東亰ザナドゥ

If Japanese list is Rare, no way west list is going to stay UR.

8 hours ago, Andrea said:

Good point, sounds like you have a lot of experience with trying for URs.

CJ.png

Oh wait...

Even if he doesn't have any UR, I agree with him. The rarity of this thread's most popular games will certainly go up and go from UR to VR. 

I think it would be nice if plats that were obtained as UR would still count. Otherwise, it's going to be endless. 

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Even if he doesn't have any UR, I agree with him. The rarity of this thread's most popular games will certainly go up and go from UR to VR. 

I think it would be nice if plats that were obtained as UR would still count. Otherwise, it's going to be endless. 

The amount of games that will change from UR to VR as a result of this thread will be minimal I'm pretty sure. The amount of games that go from UR to over 5.50% will be even less. It's really not an issue unless you're looking to just play the games that scrape into UR status purposefully or brand new games that just happen to be UR because they are new and probably won't be in a few months when people get round to finishing them (FFXII etc)

• Like 2

I added a few games to my list(and a new Mordred Gif)

and I did start on Gal Gun...Well more like Continued from where I left off a 1 year ago

Spoiler

tumblr_osfacr8VEX1vnmhkyo1_500.gif

Ldbdf1f.png L0e0431.png L858f8e.png L655c06.png L085864.png Ld9c262.png Lb8f8ea.png  L8f227c.png  L9fa319.png 

L386d80.png Laf852f.png L2358a1.png L754584.png L538743.png L9cb12b.png 

Leb74d2.png L058ab1.png L5a2f56.png 

Ld0d937.png L744f54.png La5a3f6.png 

L9ad2cd.png L885772.png L35f034.png 

Ld3f62f.png La25b31.png L670f85.png 

L274f88.pnglatest?cb=20140608180257L9d663e.png

L57109a.pngLbe9dfc.pngLbb4fd0.png

L687e60.pngL601ef7.pngLc4eea9.png

Here`s the Status of my games

Spoiler

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! 1%

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend 5%

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 7%

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

Cross Edge

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Digimon All-Star Rumble

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention 0%

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited 1%

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z 21%

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires 5%

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

Gal*Gun Double Peace 14%

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- 4%

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories 6%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Metal Gear Solid 4

Mugen Souls 34%

Mugen Souls Z 15%

Omega Quintet 10%

Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena 5%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City 24%

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 17%

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God 4%

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment 11%

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment 28%

Tales of Symphonia 14%

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World 31%

Tales of Zestiria 7%

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord 0%

The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa 7%

The Guided Fate Paradox

Tokyo Xanadu

Touhou Genso Wanderer 1%

18 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

You have bad/slow internet and it can't or struggles load all the images.

Not necessarily. My iPod Touch does the exact same thing and my phone stops loading most of the images after the medals. It could be a matter of how much data the device can handle having up at once.

I have a question: if I had a game below 30% prior to the event start, but I got it above that before I added it to my list, could it still be added?

I ask because I want to use DJMax Respect, but I don't want to add it to my list until a few months from now when the rarity stabilizes to make sure it doesn't go above 5.5% on me. At the same time, I hope to get it within the next couple of weeks and I'll likely make a fair amount of trophy progress before the rarity stabilizes.

9 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Not necessarily. My iPod Touch does the exact same thing and my phone stops loading most of the images after the medals. It could be a matter of how much data the device can handle having up at once.

That's probably what it is, and if you're trying to load it using an iPod touch that's exactly why it takes a shit when you try to load the first page. :P

36 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

I have a question: if I had a game below 30% prior to the event start, but I got it above that before I added it to my list, could it still be added?

I ask because I want to use DJMax Respect, but I don't want to add it to my list until a few months from now when the rarity stabilizes to make sure it doesn't go above 5.5% on me. At the same time, I hope to get it within the next couple of weeks and I'll likely make a fair amount of trophy progress before the rarity stabilizes.

You could just add it as an extra, then remove it if it goes above 5.0.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Time for my progress update: so far I've started 0 games from my list :lol: . Off to a great start.

Don't feel bad; I haven't started either, but I plan to do so very soon. ;) Just got my 50th platinum and am going to go to the local Wal-Mart and blow some dough to celebrate. :D