PSNP Weeblympics

49% on Locoroco now, all minigames done (and I never wanna hear that crane game music again now) just all collectibles + speedruns to go... Luckily it doesn't seem like you need a "perfect" run with all locorocos + pickories + house parts/muimuis in the same run, as long as you get all of one in a run it gets "saved" and you can try for the rest in the next run. I feel some of these speedruns are gonna be the death of me though... I generally hate speedrun challenges x3

Also Sorcery Saga is at 16%, Downwell at 5% (and Tales at 1%)

Edited by Zanreo

I've changed a couple of things on my list, added some games on and taken some away.  The spreadsheet has been all updated, so when you get a free moment would you be able to update my icons in the first post please ^_^  To make it easier and to save you some time, I have put them all below in the spoiler

Leef6d4.png L3d1df7.png L31c6b8.png L3dd000.png L2b6193.png VEQGPOs.png L433a14.png Lee2ba4.png L3d2947.png L3461c7.png L225666.png Lc23567.png L058ab1.png L5a2f56.png Ld0d937.png L744f54.png L0ddb6d.png  Lcde638.png Ldbc15d.png L0c6247.png

[/spoiler/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Warpedsavior said:

First weeblympics :platinum: 

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the Seven Devils!

1Lca77a0.png

Really like that trophy icon, sadly, it's not my kind of game...

And @Hertz please add:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 (it got a bigger discount and lower price on PS4 then PS3 :lol:) and Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics to my list.. I'm still not sure on the 2nd game, but at €4.19, it can't be a bad deal.. Also add Summon Nights 6: Lost Borders and Ys Origins.

Also opposed to what I had planned, I end up starting Armello, and really loved the bit that I played, but I have a long way ahead  before I fully understand the game.. (was only able to win twice, both with Prestige wins.. was close to getting the Spirit Stone win online with randoms, but a guy got extremely lucky and screwed me up on it when I was 1 turn away from winning.. twice..).

The quote, is my currently entry, the numbers with white test, are games that I may start after everything else or if I find them cheap, because I'm not that big into roguelike games, and as I said before El Shaddai is kind of hard to find at under €10 around here.. so, those are mainly for my own reference, not official entries, until I decide otherwise (this is because I may be looking for games to add in the future, and those are already half selected..).

Here's what I came up with:

1. Armello
  2. Anima:Chain of Memory
  3. Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicles
  4. Dark Rose Valkyrie
  5. Deception IV: Blood Tie
  6. Deus EX Mankind Divided
  7. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)
  8. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  9. Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
  10. God Wars: Future Past
  11. Grand Kingdom
  12. Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
  13. Little Big Planet 3 (PS4)
  14. MaiQ
  15. Muramasa Rebirth (16% total; 29% original list)
  16. Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
  17. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
  18. Omega Quintet
  19. Star Ocean 3
  20. Star Ocean V (7%)
  21. Summon Nights 6: Lost Borders
  22. Tales of Zestiria (PS4/EU, the one in my list..) (16%)
  23. Tears to Tiara II
  24. Thief (PS3)(28%)
  25. Tokyo Twillight Ghost Hunters
  26. Tokyo Xanadu
  27. Valhalla Knights 3
  28. Ys Origins
  29. Exist Archive
  30. Mugen Souls
  31. Sorceror Saga:Curse of the Great Curry God
  32. The Guided Fate Paradox
  33. The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa
  34. El Shaddai

New color coding: OwnCan borrow; Interested (to buy); Interested (Filler game, maybe to buy, or extra option)Pure filler game.

Edit: Just saw that FFXII is over 6%, so it's time to remove it.. same for Tokyo Xanadu (it's 5.6% now..), if there's other games that passed the % cap, fell free to remove then, except Deus Ex (if it goes over 5.5% before I hit the milestone that I want), since as I said, I didn't got the plat, but I already setup everything to get the last trophy in 1-2 minutes..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Probably going to change my list up in the rest of the year so I can ensure that I get at least one platinum medal in this event. I do plan on 100% in the below games since I already added them to my network profile, I might change up the rest of the list.

Guaranteed Games:

• Dark Cloud 2
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Terraria (Vita version)

Up to 70% on Sorcery Saga.  Just running the grind of staves, kills, couple of swords and finding the spell books I don't have.  Couple of theatre items too but those won't be hard.  Think the spell books will drive me up the wall though.  Still haven't gotten 1 Globegate yet and I'll have to get 5...

Progress Update on weeblympics List: Zero(It`s fine as my Updated list is not added to the OP). I`am almost done with my Rain Day List and I have been busy with watching Anime and Reading Manga/Light Novel. please remove Tokyo Xanadu from my Updated list and add it to the OP this time. I might get Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, too bad I can`t add Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 PS3 as I have 43% on that game. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet my new Drive to plat SAO HF-HR games + that Accel World VS SAO. After Rain Day I start to get all MP Trophies in my weeblympics List.

@GarciaFever Just got the USF4, will start by doing the offline trophies, but would appreciate the help with the online ones (the team trophy require more then 2 persons, right?)

@Hertz .. Add Legasista to my list... Also, my list in the OP isn't updated for some reason.. I think..

Does someone knows if the Legasista price on the US PSN store is the normal price or if it's on sale? (it looks like it's the normal price, since there's no sale text in it, but the price looks off, since it's half of what it usually is, and also half of what it is on the EU store..). I'm asking this because I bought a $50 PSN card to buy the DLC for Drakengard 3, since I finely got a retail copy of it from Play-Asia.com and end up with $20 to spare, that I used so far to get the PS4 Persona 5 MC theme, and will spend the remaining in sales (at least on Puzzle Quest PS2 to PS4 game, since that's not even available in EU..).

And leaving again my reference game list:

1. Armello (21%)
  4. Dark Rose Valkyrie
  6. Deus EX Mankind Divided (98% Platinum Setup)
  11. Grand Kingdom
  12. Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (PS4)
  13. Legasista
  14. Little Big Planet 3 (PS4)
  15. MaiQ
  16. Muramasa Rebirth (16% total; 29% original list)
  17. Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
  18. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
  19. Omega Quintet
  20. Star Ocean 3
  21. Star Ocean V (7%)
  22. Summon Nights 6: Lost Borders
  23. Tales of Zestiria (PS4/EU, the one in my list..) (16%)
  24. Tears to Tiara II
  25. Thief (PS3)(28%)
  26. Tokyo Twillight Ghost Hunters
  27. Tokyo Xanadu
  28. Valhalla Knights 3
  29. Ys Origins
  30. Exist Archive
  31. Mugen Souls
  32. Sorceror Saga:Curse of the Great Curry God
  33. The Guided Fate Paradox
  34. The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa
  35. El Shaddai

Color coding: OwnCan borrow; Interested (to buy); Interested (Filler game, maybe to buy, or extra option)Pure filler game; Depends in various factors.

Edit:

@Leon Castle I was wrong about the "Good Old times" trophy in USF4.. While playing VS mode you can select the version of your character and opponent, and you just need to select your opponent the same character as you and set yours to USF4 and your opponent to SF4, on top of that you need to be playing in the Hardest mode, but can setup the handicap for the AI at 0% (so you just need to hit them once to win..), really easy trophy if you know what to do.. I'm leaving the link to the guide where I saw it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/super-street-fighter-iv/trophy/85999-Good-old-times.html

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

58 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

@Leon Castle I was wrong about the "Good Old times" trophy in USF4.. While playing VS mode you can select the version of your character and opponent, and you just need to select your opponent the same character as you and set yours to USF4 and your opponent to SF4, on top of that you need to be playing in the Hardest mode, but can setup the handicap for the AI at 0% (so you just need to hit them once to win..), really easy trophy if you know what to do.. I'm leaving the link to the guide where I saw it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/super-street-fighter-iv/trophy/85999-Good-old-times.html

I try that then I buy the Ultra Street Fighter IV DLC(I have the Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition version)

I bought Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics in the recent sale so I'm going to add it to my list in place of Omega Quintet. I also forgot to add Armello in so I'll swap out Yakuza 4 for that. Doing pretty well on Armello so far, got a couple of the character specific trophies and achieved a kingslayer and spirit stone victory. Might be a while before I platinum it though.

Spoiler

AYifYdP.png L8f62db.pngL19b4e9.pngspacer.png L51db2a.png L9ab527.png Ld41362.png L1fc350.png L725cfd.png Lee0390.png L367efa.png L7a8f67.png L614f12.png Ld2a6d4.png Lbdc62a.png L86eeaa.png L7e7287.png L5e6b82.png L885772.png L27ccab.png  L0c6247.png 

• Like 1

Plans for post-eclipse gaming:

• I managed to finally buy The Zodiac Age for pre-used discount. That money would have bought groceries but my dad is going to buy next week's groceries because I will be living in my parent's house for a week taking care of several hounds and some chickens for the week. Once I platinum LEGO City Undercover(twice) I will start work on that.
  • I also plan on doing some work on Dark Cloud 2 during the rest of the year since I am so woefully behind it.
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II will also be worked on when I get ideas on how to go about it.
  • Terraria... meh, might pass for now. I'm not used to Minecraftian games.

As for the other games on the list, they may change but will probably be on the back burner for now.

The Spreadsheet has finally been updated again, although with how long it took me to do there's probably a couple of you who have made more progress since then :facepalm:, again feel free to let me know if I messed anything up either via PM or on here.

Also, since FF12 no longer counts for the event, I've removed it from everyone's lists who didn't get the platinum in time and messaged those who needed to add a game in order to keep the minimum of 20 games. If anybody would like to have another game added to their games list as a replacement (or just in general), just let me know :).

• Like 4

Thought I better start putting in some effort into this list
So far I am grinding away at Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3) which is going at a slow pace.. 7 hours grinding for 3 cards... Terrible system.
Also started Sorcery Saga for when I am on the move

Two heavy grinding games, sometimes I should think before I start these,

Please add Toukiden Kiwami and WKC2 (ya, not going to happen, but just in case.. lets add it, since I got the game, although it says that's a promotional copy.. hopefully is fully functional, and lets me carry my WKC1 Avatar, since starting at GR12/lvl50 will be a nice head-start.. I think..)

Also, I saw The Lost Child trophy lists, it looks cool, but will it be released in the West?

And I'm not working actively in any game for this on PS3, since I'm now playing Shining Resonance (really enjoying it, although I can't read a single word :lol:), the game kind of fits this, but the plat is super common (14%).. But this is also part of another event/challenge that I'm in (the A-Z Platinum Club).

My copy of Drakengard 3 (US) also arrived a few days ago, and I got the DLC too, and that's somewhat high in my wanting to play list.. actually that was kind of the "last" must play PS3 game that I didn't own for me.. there's a few other's, but those are already in my backlog..

Spoiler
  1. Armello (21%)
  4. Dark Rose Valkyrie
  6. Deus EX Mankind Divided (98% Platinum Setup)
  11. Grand Kingdom
  12. Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (PS4)
  13. Legasista
  14. Little Big Planet 3 (PS4)
  15. MaiQ
  16. Muramasa Rebirth (16% total; 29% original list)
  17. Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
  18. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
  19. Omega Quintet
  20. Star Ocean 3
  21. Star Ocean V (7%)
  22. Summon Nights 6: Lost Borders
  23. Tales of Zestiria (PS4/EU, the one in my list..) (16%)
  24. Tears to Tiara II
  25. Thief (PS3)(28%)
  26. Toukiden Kiwami
  27. Tokyo Twillight Ghost Hunters
  28. Tokyo Xanadu
  29. Valhalla Knights 3
  30. White Knight Chronicles II (1%)
  31. Ys Origins
  32. Exist Archive
  33. Mugen Souls
  34. Sorceror Saga:Curse of the Great Curry God
  35. The Guided Fate Paradox
  36. The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa
  37. El Shaddai

Color coding: OwnCan borrow; Interested (to buy); Interested (Filler game, maybe to buy, or extra option)Pure filler game; Depends in various factors.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

1 hour ago, Ratchet2425 said:

The Spreadsheet has finally been updated again, although with how long it took me to do there's probably a couple of you who have made more progress since then :facepalm:, again feel free to let me know if I messed anything up either via PM or on here.

Also, since FF12 no longer counts for the event, I've removed it from everyone's lists who didn't get the platinum in time and messaged those who needed to add a game in order to keep the minimum of 20 games. If anybody would like to have another game added to their games list as a replacement (or just in general), just let me know :).

My list was still not updated, here`s the list, please add it to the OP

On 12.8.2017 at 9:47 PM, Leon Castle said:

@Hertz@Ratchet2425

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_osfacr8VEX1vnmhkyo1_500.gif

L9ad2cd.pngLdbdf1f.pngL687e60.png   L601ef7.pngL655c06.png L9d663e.pngL085864.png Ld9c262.png Lb8f8ea.png  Lbb4fd0.pngL8f227c.pngL35f034.png  L9fa319.pngL386d80.pnglatest?cb=20140608180257

Laf852f.pngL2358a1.pngLa25b31.png

Ld3f62f.pngL754584.pngL57109a.pngLbe9dfc.pngL538743.png L9cb12b.pngLc38a06.pngL670f85.pngL7da18f.pngL4f3473.pngLe4742d.pngLe02e45.pngLeb74d2.png L058ab1.png L5a2f56.pngLd0d937.png L744f54.png La5a3f6.png  L885772.pngLc4eea9.png

Edited by Leon Castle

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

My list was still not updated, here`s the list, please add it to the OP

Sorry about that! As I don't have access to the OP I've taken to assuming that posts with pictures are just OP changes and not Spreadsheet ones. Your list on the Spreadsheet has been updated, and I'm sure Hertz will update your list in the OP as soon as he's able?.

• Like 1