PSNP Weeblympics

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Since Gal*Gun is out of the question, I'm going to have to update my list. I think I'll do it sometime next month because I'd like to plat at least 1 before the New Year.

Did Fallen Legion not qualify for this? It seems as appropriate as any of the Tales games.

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

Did Fallen Legion not qualify for this? It seems as appropriate as any of the Tales games.

I wouldn't say that. Tales was made by a Japanese developer, and has very obviously anime visuals, Fallen Legion doesn't. Fallen Legion has a somewhat anime artstyle, but was made by a western developer, and even published by a western company. Since it has a somewhat anime artstyle it might be eligible, but that's entirely up to Hertz.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I wouldn't say that. Tales was made by a Japanese developer, and has very obviously anime visuals, Fallen Legion doesn't. Fallen Legion has a somewhat anime artstyle, but was made by a western developer, and even published by a western company. Since it has a somewhat anime artstyle it might be eligible, but that's entirely up to Hertz.

It was? I tough it was from a Japanese studio for some odd reason..

4 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I likewise thought it was it was from a Japanese studio which was why I was wondering about it. Oh well, it still looks pretty good and I'll get to it someday.

8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

4 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I likewise thought it was it was from a Japanese studio which was why I was wondering about it. Oh well, it still looks pretty good and I'll get to it someday.

8 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Do not play the Vita (Flames of Rebellion) version! The bugs and the lag might get to you. Fortunately, it's going to be on the PS4  in a few weeks. Hopefully everything will be fixed then. I checked and it was made and published by a Western company, so I didn't think it would pass. Maybe I should've asked first. I've kept all my notes on the PS4 game, if anyone is still interested in the game.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Do not play the Vita (Flames of Rebellion) version! The bugs and the lag might get to you. Fortunately, it's going to be on the PS4  in a few weeks. Hopefully everything will be fixed then. I checked and it was made and published by a Western company, so I didn't think it would pass. Maybe I should've asked first. I've kept all my notes on the PS4 game, if anyone is still interested in the game.

I have been meaning to start both games but keep putting it off like many new games this year. It actually looks rather good.

Going to overhaul my list a bit now since I definitely put some games on just to fill up to 20, but I have more choices to deal with so I can throw out a few.

REMOVE: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Class of Heroes 2G, Legasista, Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

ADD: Digimon World: Next Order (24%), Yakuza Kiwami (11%), Touhou Genso Wanderer (7%), Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

I'm not sure on the rules for exactly 35% games but I have Danganronpa V3 and Samurai Warriors 4 at that %. If I can add those, please do, but if not it's not a big deal.

I think I'll start Mind 0 soon since it's been taking up space on my Vita for a while now.

1Lf3eaa9.png

Weeb plat #3 - Moon Hunters

Not a bad game, quite fun at first when there's lots of new events to encounter. The constellation trophy is a bit of a pain as you need 3, maybe even 4 players to get them all.

I abandoned the Evil Within for now, it felt very slow paced and I really struggled to want to play it, even though I only reached the second chapter. I'm not really sure what my next weeb plat will be, maybe Ys Origins if I ever get around to starting it.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, whoadreader said:

1Lf3eaa9.png

Weeb plat #3 - Moon Hunters

Not a bad game, quite fun at first when there's lots of new events to encounter. The constellation trophy is a bit of a pain as you need 3, maybe even 4 players to get them all.

I abandoned the Evil Within for now, it felt very slow paced and I really struggled to want to play it, even though I only reached the second chapter. I'm not really sure what my next weeb plat will be, maybe Ys Origins if I ever get around to starting it.

Did you find 4 other players easily? I'm interested in this game but I don't really like multiplayer stuff. 

42 minutes ago, Myu said:

Did you find 4 other players easily? I'm interested in this game but I don't really like multiplayer stuff. 

You don't actually need to play online, provided you have 3-4 controllers like I do. I'm not sure how the game would work online, it could be quite difficult to boost since it's quite luck based. There's also no one playing it so it might be quite hard to find players too.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is on my list however I was planning on swapping it for something else but there isn’t really anything else I want to swap it with at this point and now it’s on sale for NZ$25 till midday tomorrow so maybe I will get it after all. I’ll also be starting Bladestorm Nightmare soon as I have 3 weeks off work over Christmas and although I had planned on playing Skyrim (I’ve owned the game since release day then upgraded to the Legendary edition then upgraded to the PS4 version :facepalm:) Bladestorm is a much more involved platinum so I figured 3 solid weeks playing it was the better option.

• Like 1

@Hertz Just to one more to your update list

Can I add Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remaster to my list...... Yes I am slowly talking myself into doing this one.

Will add title image later if needed once I drink enough to actually make me start this game.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

@Hertz Sorry to bug you about this, I know you're busy. I saw that .hack//GU still hasn't been added to my list yet. It's gone beyond 5.50% now, but I wanted to make sure it was added, since I got it while it was UR.

It's in the spreadsheet, just not been updated in the OP. So it's noted that you've done it at least.

• Like 1