PSNP Weeblympics

21 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Has anyone here platted Tales of Zestiria? I can't wrap my head around the equipment fusion system. Am I supposed to care in the 1st playthrough?

I actually stopped worry about that a bit ago (I'm halfway through my 1st playthrough), and plan to only look into it on ng+, but I'm doing an almost blind playthrough for now..

13 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I actually stopped worry about that a bit ago (I'm halfway through my 1st playthrough), and plan to only look into it on ng+, but I'm doing an almost blind playthrough for now..

Thanks! That was my first thought. I just got to Pearloats Pasture, and I'm on my way to Pendrago. I couldn't do Mikleo's trial. But I don't often like to play as magic casters, so decided to come back to it once I have better equipment, ie something that would reduce magic casting.

Edited by Edunstar84

34 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Thanks! That was my first thought. I just got to Pearloats Paster, and I'm on my way to Pendrago. I couldn't do Mikleo's trial. But I don't often like to play as magic casters, so decided to come back to it once I have better equipment, ie something that would reduce magic casting.

It's been a while since I last played this game but I remember being very confused by this system and not really caring about it after a few hours. I don't remember much about it though, sorry. 

Now that I have the soon to be unobtainable Killzone 2 and 3 100%ed I’m back to working on Bladestorm: Nightmare. I’m about 125 hours into it and I’m still playing through the Hundred Years War campaign. I’ve finished all the story and request battles with S ranks and am currently in the middle of my first special battle which lasts 5 days with a day being 10 real minutes and by the end of the 3rd day I had taken over every area so the last 20 minutes I just have to let the game idle to complete it and after this I will still have 17 more to go :facepalm:. The game isn’t especially hard just very long and somewhat tiresome after this long. I still have the Nightmare campaign to go but that should be much shorter. Currently sitting at 48% or 22 out of 46 trophies. This game also seems to be popular with hackers as I’ve reported 2 people in the last week and I’m pretty sure their trophy order was the same in both cases.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Has anyone here platted Tales of Zestiria? I can't wrap my head around the equipment fusion system. Am I supposed to care in the 1st playthrough?

Not really. You can beat the game without  paying much attention to the fusion system. I think I only gave too much attention to it when I reached a good grind spot (which is like... near end game). If you are still having trouble with basics of it... I recommend you to watch this(spoiler... kinda?)

• Like 1

So i want add Monster Hunter World and Dynasty warriors 9 to my list ,  YES I KNOW , we dont know if they will be UR, BUT i start both first day of release , and because you cant add games after reaching certain completion it would be stupid.  So if they go UR i already have them on my list .. if not they can be removed.  I already missed 2 games because i started them on release and know i either have Plat or to high completion to add them.

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

Weeblympic :platinum: #3 - Bladestorm: Nightmare

0.37%

1L4e78bc.png

BLADESTORM

Obtain all trophies.

There was a reason why I wanted to play this game over my Christmas holidays (though I did get a wee bit sidetracked going after the Killzone 2 and 3 multiplayer trophies) and that’s because I knew it would be one long game. Final time was 164.5 hours. Bladestorm: Nightmare is an updated version of Bladestorm: Hundred Years War which is a real time strategy action game based on the Hundred Year War between England and France with a new campaign called the Nightmare Scenario which forces England and France to work together when faced with an army of monsters. The plat wasn’t hard at all but it does get a bit tiring doing the same thing over and over again. I did well over 600 battles in going for the plat, some lasting 5 minutes while the Special Battles were a full 50 minutes each (split into 10 minute in game days) although half that time was idling since to S rank it you just had to survive for the whole 50 minutes. You control a troop of soldiers and you go around a map completing objectives which are taking over the enemies strongholds or defending your own or killing NPCs. The Station portion of the game lets you put your created mercenaries into online battles and when finished return with gold, skill points and new gear. Changing the clock on the PS4 meant you could rack up millions of skill points in half an hour so as to reach max level with the different troop types meaning you could steamroll your way through the entire game while getting easy S ranks (which I of course did to cut down the plat time).

Great work, I'll be coming to you for tips in the future since this is one of my plats for this event as well. :D

On 10/01/2018 at 1:27 AM, Xionx said:

So i want add Monster Hunter World and Dynasty warriors 9 to my list ,  YES I KNOW , we dont know if they will be UR, BUT i start both first day of release , and because you cant add games after reaching certain completion it would be stupid.  So if they go UR i already have them on my list .. if not they can be removed.  I already missed 2 games because i started them on release and know i either have Plat or to high completion to add them.

The rules have been changed. You don't have to wait a whole month to see if the game stays UR or not. As long as you plat it while it's UR, it counts. 

1 hour ago, Myu said:

The rules have been changed. You don't have to wait a whole month to see if the game stays UR or not. As long as you plat it while it's UR, it counts. 

Its not about staying UR or not. Its about starting the game befor its on the game list , and after reching 35% i cant add it to my list.  I still would add rabi ribi , but its on 38% now and i didnt know if it will be on the game list when i started it on release.

15 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Its not about staying UR or not. Its about starting the game befor its on the game list , and after reching 35% i cant add it to my list.  I still would add rabi ribi , but its on 38% now and i didnt know if it will be on the game list when i started it on release.

I misunderstood, my bad :) 

Just now, Myu said:

I misunderstood, my bad :) 

No Problem :) . Im just going to add every game to my list befor release , and when it gets over 5% rarity than i remove it :) .

Almost finished with my first game , Samurai warriors4-II . I take this grindfest very slow xD

On 1/10/2018 at 1:27 AM, Xionx said:

I totally forgot about Monster Hunter!

Can Monster Hunter be added to my list as well? As well as Dark Cloud 2, Dark Rose Valkyrie, White Knight Chronicles, Puppeteer (SCE Japan Studio), Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (it's at 34% - not sure if it qualifies) Sword Art Re: Hollow Fragment, and The Guided Fate Paradox .

And also remove Disgaea 3, Grand Kingdom, Exist Archive, and Gal Gun Double Peace.

I'm just adding games that I already have, but somehow forgot that I did. 

3 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Great work, I'll be coming to you for tips in the future since this is one of my plats for this event as well. :D

I have briefly entertained the thought of writing a guide on here for it as the guide on .org is decent enough but could be improved upon. But then I think that’s a lot of work for a game hardly anyone plays and I could also use that time spent writing it gaming instead. But sure any questions you have I’m happy to answer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Just saw that my list still hasn't been updated with .hack, and then noticed that Hertz hasn't even been on since Nov 30th. I think the event has been abandonded. :/

He/She last visited December 1. Hoping all is well.

Edited by Edunstar84

Weeblympics plat #7 (and 102nd Ultra rare plat) 

SoulCalibur V

https://gyazo.com/9b925dec2ee2a9926fad02aba825734b

Found the game pretty enjoyable overall. As fighters go, it's pretty easy tbh so I'm sure that the majority of people here could get it done easily enough if they wanted too. There is a couple of grindy trophies, one can be done with a turbo though at least. 

I've been slowly plodding through LP2 but I'll start working on another weeblympics game alongside it, just not sure which one yet.

• Like 4

Time for an update from me..

Weeblympic #3 Final Fantasy IX

1L3c573a.png

4.99% as of now

Also:

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: 28%

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Z: 41%

Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign: 71%

I may be forgetting some..

And I do hope to see this event going to the end (even if I start to doubt my ability to get at least 20 plats..)

And last, @Ratchet, you missed my last update with the 2nd Weeblympic for the spreadsheet (was Thief PS3 version). Thanks.

PS: did someone try to contact Hertz? I find it quite odd for him to be away from the site for so long.. hope nothing major happen to him.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

PS: did someone try to contact Hertz? I find it quite odd for him to be away from the site for so long.. hope nothing major happen to him.

Hertz is fine, said he'll get round to doing some updating soon enough hopefully.

Gratz on the plat also. :)

• Like 1