PSNP Weeblympics

Sooo. I just read through, a bunch of this thread. Minutes off my life that won't be missed ;)However, i kindov sortov want to be part of your weeblywannabenipponi support group anyway. A, because Olympics B, because Japan . Nough said. My only concern here, and it's massive you see, is a potential ie: actual, lack of ROBOTS. Seriously people. ADD MOAR MECH ANIME TITLES. Or just Mech titles period.. Japan without robots? is just a sad pile of rocks populated by idols and bullet trains. Srsly

Thaaaat being said.. Put me down for the following: Assault Suit Leynos // Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours // Deu Ex Mankind divided // TF: Devastation // DW Gundam 2 // Vanquish // Downwell // Tokyo Twighlight GHDB Special gigs // Skullgirls 2nd Encore // SAO Hollow Fragment and... <Fuck thats only 10...> We need 20 approved UR titles to be put on the list yeah?? Gotta think about this >.< 

@Hertz Know your busy so might as well add more workload to your plate.
Can you add Akiba's Beat to my list. The game is sitting at 5.19% Which was a shock to me so I will try and get it done before %5.50

17 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Where is this from?

This would be from the anime GJ-bu
A great comedy series.

Edited by fisty123

14 hours ago, fisty123 said:

@Hertz Know your busy so might as well add more workload to your plate.
Can you add Akiba's Beat to my list. The game is sitting at 5.19% Which was a shock to me so I will try and get it done before %5.50

Akiba's beat counts? I never saw it in UR that's why I didn't included it in my list 

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

5.50% is the cut off for games, the NA version of the game is currently on 5.14%, so while not a UR anymore the game still counts....For now

hmmm.. I thought that only applies to games with UR plat when the event starts and became VR like Gal*Gun. If so, I would love that game to add it in my list as a consolation for me.

27 minutes ago, JaM said:

hmmm.. I thought that only applies to games with UR plat when the event starts and became VR like Gal*Gun. If so, I would love that game to add it in my list as a consolation for me.

Been many rule changes,

However even so Akiba's Beat offical rlease date was May 2017 for English, While this comp was active before being posted to the forums the first post on this forum was in July, Akiba's Beat would have been a UR at the when this comp was created.

While I am no admin for this event I can't see your game being allowed as you have finished it and it was not on your list at the time. I would have loved to have had Tears to Tiara II on my list but I had already started it before I joined this event even tho I started the game after the event was created.
But you can always ask they may let you.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Been many rule changes,

However even so Akiba's Beat offical rlease date was May 2017 for English, While this comp was active before being posted to the forums the first post on this forum was in July, Akiba's Beat would have been a UR at the when this comp was created.

While I am no admin for this event I can't see your game being allowed as you have finished it and it was not on your list at the time. I would have loved to have had Tears to Tiara II on my list but I had already started it before I joined this event even tho I started the game after the event was created.
But you can always ask they may let you.

I think your game still count if you add it to your list before you reach 35% completion? (Or something like that). 

11 hours ago, fisty123 said:

5.50% is the cut off for games, the NA version of the game is currently on 5.14%, so while not a UR anymore the game still counts....For now

It's only supposed to be 5.5 for games already on the list. Akiba's Beat was never on the list, so it shouldn't count. Given how infrequently the event runners are updating, I wouldn't count on it being eligible. 

3 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

It's only supposed to be 5.5 for games already on the list. Akiba's Beat was never on the list, so it shouldn't count. Given how infrequently the event runners are updating, I wouldn't count on it being eligible. 

But as I mentioned above at the time of when this comp was created the game was a UR but it was missed from the list,
That list had so many UR's missed at the time.
If this game goes on sale again the plat rate might even drop to a UR again as well.

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

But as I mentioned above at the time of when this comp was created the game was a UR but it was missed from the list,
That list had so many UR's missed at the time.
If this game goes on sale again the plat rate might even drop to a UR again as well.

Same can be claimed of basically every game between 5 and 5.5 though. Like I said, I wouldn't count on it being eligible. It might, but with how infrequently things are updated, I wouldn't put a bunch of time and effort into it for the event.

Edited by ExHaseo

6 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Same can be claimed of basically every game between 5 and 5.5 though. Like I said, I wouldn't count on it being eligible. It might, but with how infrequently things are updated, I wouldn't put a bunch of time and effort into it for the event.

Na I planned on playing it either way at this point in time, but won't say no if it gets me another point at the same time.

Can someone refresh me with the rules with regards to the new games? Do we still need to wait for a month (or was it three?) and check if it remains on that period?

I just bought Gintama and Digimon Hacker's Memory. Would work on them if both counts and if not, I would probably put them in milestone.

Edited by JaM

18 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

Ratchet said in the below linked post that as long as it's under 5.5% when you get the platinum it is eligible for the event.

However, Digimon is a shared list between regions and is already over 8% so even with the EU/NA release it might not be eligible anyway.

OH.. thanks... I guess it answers the query about Akiba's Beat. Wished I knew it before I played it xD

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm actually surprised more people haven't added Mankind Divided with it being free on PS+ 

5 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I am as well, maybe it's not weeb enough for them :awesome:.

It's definitely not weeb enough for me :) I've watched a walkthrough for the whole game, which was enough for me.

• Like 1