PSNP Weeblympics

8 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Well, for those of you doubting Thomases(and Tammys) about my being in this event, I am going to be starting up Dark Cloud 2 for the KYC6 event later this month so I'll definitely have to plat it. :)

I'm not trying to be rude, but the event runner said that you can't be in the event, so you're not in the event. You also need 20 games to sign up with, not just one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the GT Sports was add to the allowed games list.. since I asked when the game was released if I could add it to my list, am I still able to get it add to my list? (I ask this because when I originally asked, was before I start it, and now I'm at 57%). This is also why I'm not using my recent LBP Karting plat here, since it was over 35% when the event started, but in the case of GT Sport, the game was released after the event start, and I had asked if we could use it around release date, but then, I forgot about it...

Also, is Caligula Effect allowed? I'm seriously thinking about this one..

PS: Ya, I didn't finished editing my early post with my current stats...

20 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Also, is Caligula Effect allowed? I'm seriously thinking about this one..

I am pretty sure it is allowed... Not surprised that it was not in the list since nobody talked about it. I just remembered that it existed thanks to the anime.

Strange though, I thought the PS4 ver was localized as well... 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JaM said:

I am pretty sure it is allowed... Not surprised that it was not in the list since nobody talked about it. I just remembered that it existed thanks to the anime.

Strange though, I thought the PS4 ver was localized as well... 

Ok, I only found odd because the base allowed games list included several games no one mentioned at the time that they were add.

Ya, I only remembered of it because the anime too.. apparently I put it on my sales watch list on psprices.com and forgot about the game..

After seeing the 1st episode, I went to look back for it.. now, I think that I will skipthe anime, until I play the game..

As for the ps4 version, is it supposed to be localized at all? (Since the vita game so had some delays..).

And I somehow also forgot to add Mugen Souls Z to my list (only remembered that we got that one on ps+ when I saw the Lets Play event..).

On 4/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

After seeing the 1st episode, I went to look back for it.. now, I think that I will skipthe anime, until I play the game..

As for the ps4 version, is it supposed to be localized at all? (Since the vita game so had some delays..).

I think I'll do the opposite, will try to watch the anime first and maybe if I got interested in the plot, I will get the game.

hmmm... now, I am not sure, maybe I am mistaking it for another game... :|