Hertz

PSNP Weeblympics

1,183 posts in this topic

Finally actually did one of these - Operation Raccoon City (with dlc)

1 down 19 to go

@Hertz can you please add, Monster Hunter World, Ys Origins(Vita), and Rabi-Ribi(PS4) to my list, remove Terraria, and switch the Japanese version of Touhou Azure Reflections to the English version? 

Thank you.

I’d like to change a couple of my games. I’m swapping Star Ocean 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes 2 for Monster Hunter: World and Mugen Souls Z which I’ll be starting today.

Spoiler

L1a70b7.png

L9fbe9e.png

L0ab088.png

L0c725a.png

L51db2a.png

L286cd2.png

L271166.png

L96560a.png

L3dd000.png

Ld1f75b.png

L2358a1.png

L3d2947.png

L622d66.png

L86eeaa.png

L5a2f56.png

Ld0d937.png

L744f54.png

L7e7287.png

Lc11d26.png

Lf6df71.png

I haven't even finished one of the games on my list, still I would like to add some new ones:

Dragon Ball FighterZ (current progress: 20%)

Rabi-Ribi (current progress: 16%)

Super Bomberman R (current progress: 31%)

Honestly I don't know if Super Bomberman R would count as a Weeb-game but it's from Konami, has an anime-like style in the story sequences and is a massive grind, so I would say so.

And it's unlikely that I will plat DBFZ or RR but at least I can add some games to my list which have some progress. :P

BTW:

Would Puyo Puyo Tetris be also an eligible game? I already platted it before the event even started so it wouldn't count for me anyway but it seems like it became an UR-plat in the last few months.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Updated

On 6/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, x410xDragon said:

I'd like to post an update.

+ 1 Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Finished this ages ago, but have been too busy to remember to post it on here. Been a little preoccupied with other things and catching up on my 3DS games.

Thanks. 

Which plat is this? I don't want to have to check through for your name in the OP etc. Please mention the plat number in a post to make it easier for me to update, thanks. :)

On 6/23/2018 at 11:17 AM, Crimson Idol said:

I haven't even finished one of the games on my list, still I would like to add some new ones:

Dragon Ball FighterZ (current progress: 20%)

Rabi-Ribi (current progress: 16%)

Super Bomberman R (current progress: 31%)

Honestly I don't know if Super Bomberman R would count as a Weeb-game but it's from Konami, has an anime-like style in the story sequences and is a massive grind, so I would say so.

And it's unlikely that I will plat DBFZ or RR but at least I can add some games to my list which have some progress. :P

BTW:

Would Puyo Puyo Tetris be also an eligible game? I already platted it before the event even started so it wouldn't count for me anyway but it seems like it became an UR-plat in the last few months.

Sorry but I'm pretty busy atm and updating takes quite a while, so I'm gonna hold off updating this until you start to make some proper progress in the games. A lot of people just swap games a lot but then don't actually work towards platting any/many. When you have platted one let me know and I'll update that and the others also.

Yes Puyo Puyo Tetris will count whilst it's under 5.50%

On 6/26/2018 at 1:24 AM, Hertz said:

Which plat is this? I don't want to have to check through for your name in the OP etc. Please mention the plat number in a post to make it easier for me to update, thanks. :)

It is my first platinum. Thanks. 

I know that several of you are aiming to Plat Persona 4 Arena for this event, while I'm not planning to Plat it, I just got the game and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in boosting it. 

I got the Eu disc version. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Any issue adding Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland to my list? It's still holding barely in the UR state and I'm hoping to finish it before it moves out.