PSNP Weeblympics

Spoiler

tumblr_osfacr8VEX1vnmhkyo1_500.gif

L9ad2cd.png L687e60.png  L655c06.png L085864.png  Ld9c262.png Lb8f8ea.png L014591.pngLbb4fd0.png  L77295c.pngL8f227c.png L271166.pngL35f034.png L1b3ed9.png latest?cb=20140608180257Laf852f.png L2358a1.png La25b31.pngLd3f62f.png PcuwJmP.png L754584.png   L225925.png  L9cb12b.pngL622d66.png L43a3d6.pngL79be2c.pngLc38a06.png L670f85.png  Soulcalibur_VI_cover_art.jpgLfa035c.pngLe4742d.png Leb74d2.png L058ab1.png L5a2f56.png Ld0d937.png L744f54.png    L695d9a.pngL89f8be.png

I Updated my list with the New Games that I'am going to try to plat doing the Week they come and Removed the Games I might not go for before 2020, So I be back with Labyrinth of Refrain plat or Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment plat(due to what happened with my Save Data, I'm coming with a almost ready to plat Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment PS Vita)

@Hertz

@Ratchet2425

Edited by Leon Castle
Removed Warriors Orochi 4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, Leon Castle said:

Weeblympic :platinum:#3 SoulCalibur VI

1L117f47.png

@Hertz This counts?

Maybe I should go back in my plan and use one of my spare Plat slots (to 200th) and try to Plat this while it's under 5.5%, since I expect that the final rarity to end over 10%..

It's been ages since I last got a Plat for this...

Hello, All!

I would love to join this event if at all possible! The majority of my gaming purchases tend to be RPGs or Japanese Games, so this event is right up my alley. Because of the longer time frame for this, this event will also help me clear some of the bigger titles out of my backlog! Right now, I'd like to enter with the list below. All of the games are in my backlog (though some haven't been started yet), and the percentages are under 30%.

List of Games for Event Entry

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes

2. Dark Cloud 2

3. Cross Edge

4. Bleach: Soul Resurrection

5. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

6. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

7. Dragonball Xenoverse

8. DBZ: The Battle of Z (Vita)

9. The Evil Within (PS3)

10. The Guided Fate Paradox

11. Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

12. White Knight Chronicles

13. Puppeteer

14. Anima: Gate of Memories

15. Trinity Universe

16. Soul Calibur 6

17. Dissidia Final Fantasy: NT

18. Final Fantasy IXV: A Realm Reborn 

19. Mind 0 (PS Vita)

20. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)

21. Omega Quintet

22. Soul Calibur V

23. Tales of Zesteria

24. Tales of Symphonia

25. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World

26. SAO: Hollow Fragment

27. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

28. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International 

29. Star Ocean: The Last Hope: Remaster

30. Star Ocean: F and I

My goal is to get the max 40 games. But, I'll start with this for now, and see how it goes! ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

spacer.pngLb4ed58.png

Weeblympics :platinum: #8: Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs

An expansion of the original title with extra episodes and the need to track down all endings rather than 1 male and 1 female.

Can feel at times like an excessive filler for the trophy list but I really like this game and the extra episodes fleshed out 

background characters more thoroughly.  Not without weak spots but I tend to look past them where others might not.

Current Weeblympics Stats

Spoiler

Completed

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God - 20 Aug 2017

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - 22 Nov 2017

MeiQ - 10 Jan 2018

Exist Archive - 21 May 2018

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - 26 Aug 2018

Valhalla Knights 3 - 11 Sep 2018

Soul Calibur V - 14 Oct 2018

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs - 13 Jan 2019

Pending

3D Dot Game Heroes - 15%

Catherine

Dark Cloud 2 - 17%

Deception IV: Blood Ties - 27%

La Mulana EX

Moon Hunters

Omega Quintet

Record of Agarest War

Shadow of the Colossus - 34%

Shiren the Wanderer 

Silent Hill 2 - 23%

Silent Hill: Book of Memories - 24%

Sword Art Online re Hollow Fragment

The Caligula Effect

The Evil Within

The Last Guardian - 4%

Way of the Samurai 3 - 30%

White Day - 35%

Yakuza 4

Ys Origin - 5%

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

spacer.pngLb4ed58.png

Weeblympics :platinum: #8: Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs

An expansion of the original title with extra episodes and the need to track down all endings rather than 1 male and 1 female.

Can feel at times like an excessive filler for the trophy list but I really like this game and the extra episodes fleshed out 

background characters more thoroughly.  Not without weak spots but I tend to look past them where others might not.

Current Weeblympics Stats

Reveal hidden contents

Completed

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God - 20 Aug 2017

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - 22 Nov 2017

MeiQ - 10 Jan 2018

Exist Archive - 21 May 2018

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - 26 Aug 2018

Valhalla Knights 3 - 11 Sep 2018

Soul Calibur V - 14 Oct 2018

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs - 13 Jan 2019

Pending

3D Dot Game Heroes - 15%

Catherine

Dark Cloud 2 - 17%

Deception IV: Blood Ties - 27%

La Mulana EX

Moon Hunters

Omega Quintet

Record of Agarest War

Shadow of the Colossus - 34%

Shiren the Wanderer 

Silent Hill 2 - 23%

Silent Hill: Book of Memories - 24%

Sword Art Online re Hollow Fragment

The Caligula Effect

The Evil Within

The Last Guardian - 4%

Way of the Samurai 3 - 30%

White Day - 35%

Yakuza 4

Ys Origin - 5%

Congrats! 

Would you say that it's sufficiently enough different (as in content, not expecting changes in gameplay) from the original one, to be worth playing for someone that already played the original one? 

I'm asking this, to see if I should get it or not. I did enjoy the original one, but unless there's a decent amount of stuff added, I don't know if it's worth a second entry in my profile..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Congrats! 

Would you say that it's sufficiently enough different (as in content, not expecting changes in gameplay) from the original one, to be worth playing for someone that already played the original one? 

I'm asking this, to see if I should get it or not. I did enjoy the original one, but unless there's a decent amount of stuff added, I don't know if it's worth a second entry in my profile..

So the main story is the same for the most part. There are 5 extra daybreak segments which touch on recruitable characters from the original. A few have them with major involvement and give background while the others just feature those characters. If you don't recruit them, those segments won't happen.  Each segment generally has two battles, one of which you won't be able to prep the area with traps prior.

A new addition is that when you compete with the fake ghost hunters, both teams are hunting the ghosts and an additional challenge is you fail the mission if they take out the ghost.  There are also a few new battles in the later chapters and the power of some later ghosts is much higher than in the previous game so you need to do more requests to power/gear up for them. The time for the battles is also decreased so during your first and second playthroughs, don't waste time with secondary ghosts. Good/resistant gear felt more critical in this version, especially the last few chapters. Note: get the everyone close to death before winning (I Don't Think We Survived That Crash) on the first playthrough against the poison ghosts or it may feel/be almost impossible to do with the shortened timings once you power up.

During new game+ anyone you recruited during the previous run will be options for you to use if the story allows your choice, including Chizuru but not Sadoi. You can also use Shiga in battle and put Chizuru behind the mic though the VN segment won't reflect this. 

Overall estimation, I'd say there's about a 30-40% increase in content plus the extra playthroughs for all the endings. I actually really liked the Sadoi ending which I hadn't done during the first gen game. My character was in the low 90s when I was done but I was flying through the battles almost without thinking after about the 3rd playthrough and just playing with interactions to get my endings. Key for some was blocking ones with the characters you are with the whole time so that supporting characters' endings can trigger.

I liked returning to this place and seeing the characters again but I can see that some might not feel the same way, especially grinding through for 15 endings though you can shorten a few with saves part way through.