PSNP Weeblympics

16 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Had no idea Level-5 was a Japan studio! :o

giphy.gif

I think you should join the event and expand your education on Japanese games.  The event runs until 2020, plus you don't have to own the games yet (although I'm sure you already have a few on the list like Dark Cloud 2 and Final Fantasy XIV)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Updated lists and added medals....... 

Nice looking Medals .  Is it 25% of the games completed or 25% completion over all games?   like reaching 25% on all games ^^ or 5 of 20 games finished.

1 minute ago, Xionx said:

Nice looking Medals .  Is it 25% of the games completed or 25% completion over all games?   like reaching 25% on all games ^^ or 5 of 20 games finished.

5 of 20 games, it would be too easy if it's completion over all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

giphy.gif

I think you should join the event and expand your education on Japanese games.

Please don't hurt me. :( (I probably should have guessed Level-5 was a Japanese company; most video games come from Japanese companies except for a few.)

But okay, I got a mail from the thread mod and I agreed to join the event since it'll help me work on some more platinums and give me an excuse to platinum Dark Cloud 2. xD I have played a few games with only Japanese voice acting like XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES and Criminal Girls: Invite Only(but that was on an older account).

Edited by MidnightCJ

My 20 game list:

1. Blazblue Continuum Shift

2. Dead or Alive 5

3. Grand Kingdom

4. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

5. Metal Gear Solid 4

6. Muramasa Rebirth

7. Omega Quintet

8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

9. Toukiden Kiwami

10. Yakuza 0

11. Yakuza 4

12. Metal Gear Solid 2

13. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 

14. The Evil Within

15. Yakuza 3

16. Yakuza Dead Souls

17. Ys Origin

18. Catherine

19. Exist Archive

20. Dragon Quest Heroes II

I will achieve maximum weebness.

• Like 1

On 9.7.2017 at 11:46 PM, Hertz said:

"I am the BONE of my SWORD"

Nice, one of my Favorite noble phantasms as my title or quote, Whatever I like it :D

Nice Medals, I will go for the Silver... After Rain Day is over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ratchet2425 said:

Everybody who has posted in the thread up until this point SHOULD now be on the Spreadsheet, if I missed anybody or made a mistake please PM me or Hertz so one of us can fix it.

Thank you for your efforts! This will be a lot of fun

• Like 1

Hi. i would like to sign up for this event. My games are:

FFXII Zodiac Age

FFXIV

Tales of Zestiria

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Dark Cloud 2

Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Grand Kingdom

DMC4SE

Agarest Generations of War

Ys Origin

Toukiden Kiwami

Toukiden Age of Demons

3D Dot Heroes

Tears to Tiara 2

AW Phoeniz

Exist Archive

Dragonball Xenoverse

Thank you

Well... This is interesting.... Very Interesting... looks at list... Ahh I already have so many of these done or over the 30% mark......
I noticed a few of the signups allowed have games not on the list yet but in time will be added for a couple of my games I have taken the same approach.

Would I be able to join with the following list of games? (Could change with all the jrpg type games coming these days)

3D Dot Game Heroes
Anima: Gate of Memories
Dark Rose Valkyrie - Not on the list yet
Exist Archive (Started 2%)
God Wars: Future Past - Not on the list yet
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)
MeiQ
Mind0
Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics (Started 18%)
Omega Quintet
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Started 11%)
Star Ocean till the End of Time
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Summon Night 6 Lost Borders
Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment (Started 4%)
The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa
The Caligula Effect - Not on the list yet but others have it in their list
The Guided Fate Paradox (Started 5%)
Tokyo Xanadu - Not on the list yet but others have it in their list
Touhou Gensou Wanderer

Thanks

Edited by fisty123

10 hours ago, Sorrowmoon said:

As for your question Xylobe, as long as the game is UR when it's first started and added to your list you can keep it there.

In that case, I'd like to see God Wars: Future Past (currently at 14% on my account) and FF XII: The Zodiac Age added to my list as well. I'm still five games short even with these two games...

Dark Cloud 2

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Mugen Souls

Muramasa Rebirth

Finally found 20 games for a complete list.

oooh.. Satoshi joined... 

btw.. isn't Superbeat Xonic is from South Korean? 

also, nice to see Exist Archive in others' list... if anyone needs help with that game (except for treasure locations), feel free to ask me.

and lastly... since when did I a became smexy? :spank: + you can not mention Megane loving without adding Kuriyama :3

oh.. forgot to mention.. nice job on putting lots of effort in the list and also linking them to their trophy list ^_^

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Tora Chan said:

I will achieve maximum weebness.

Faito me :awesome: 

9 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Well... This is interesting.... Very Interesting... looks at list... Ahh I already have so many of these done or over the 30% mark......
I noticed a few of the signups allowed have games not on the list yet but in time will be added for a couple of my games I have taken the same approach.

Would I be able to join with the following list of games? (Could change with all the jrpg type games coming these days)

3D Dot Game Heroes
Anima: Gate of Memories
Dark Rose Valkyrie - Not on the list yet
Exist Archive (Started 2%)
God Wars: Future Past - Not on the list yet
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)
MeiQ
Mind0
Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics (Started 18%)
Omega Quintet
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Started 11%)
Star Ocean till the End of Time
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Summon Night 6 Lost Borders
Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment (Started 4%)
The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa
The Caligula Effect - Not on the list yet but others have it in their list
The Guided Fate Paradox (Started 5%)
Tokyo Xanadu - Not on the list yet but others have it in their list
Touhou Gensou Wanderer

Thanks

Looking at their weeb lists, there is a very small chance that the bolded ones will be UR.

Xanadu is pretty much in 20% category.

Valkyrie is close to 6% 

Caligula will be close. Japanese list is very close to 5% and I would bet on localized getting over it soon after it gets the first sale.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Faito me :awesome: 

Looking at their weeb lists, there is a very small chance that the bolded ones will be UR.

Xanadu is pretty much in 20% category.

Valkyrie is close to 6% 

Caligula will be close. Japanese list is very close to 5% and I would bet on localized getting over it soon after it gets the first sale.

I am not disagreeing with you however Gal*Gun is on the list which the Europe version is already over 5% and the US version is not far behind, Tokyo Xanadu did not even occur to me but I was going through some of the other members signups on the first page and this popped up a couple of times so its already accepted,

Another would be Summon Night 6 Lost Borders this is on the list with the English version not far from release.

Dark Rose Valkyrie has a lot of confusion with the true ending even with some of the Japanese players posting on other sites. Unless a guide is made or a nice detailed step by step many may give up.

This event will require some heavy moderation to make sure games do not go over UR status, but if you unlock the plat while it is UR then in theory it counts as one of the 20.

Edited by fisty123

3 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I am not disagreeing with you however Gal*Gun is on the list which the Europe version is already over 5% and the US version is not far behind,

Oh, damn, already? o.O Crap, haven't checked that for a while and it's already VR...

That means I have to scratch that from my list as I have EU version.

@Hertz it seems you have to edit my list, bad taste,   (๑≧౪≦) てへぺろ

1419857560_tumblr_nhcfx3ATQA1u1w094o1_500.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, damn, already? o.O Crap, haven't checked that for a while and it's already VR...

Yep, I was going to add it to my list but I was already over the 30% mark and its sitting on 5.32
I was then going to add the US version but it is sitting on 4.85% so I did not bother by the time I get to it it will be over 5.5.%

Reading the rules the game still counts if it was UR until it goes over 5.5% so you could still do gal*gun if you hurry.

There are a few other games that are on the list where the NA version is UR just but the EU version is over or right near 5%, I just finished Tears to Tiara II EU version which is now sitting at 4.56% and still climbing it went up at around 0.10 - 0.15% in the month I was playing it.

Edited by fisty123

14 minutes ago, Tora Chan said:

Quick question for everyone: what is the best method for buying a PS Plus subscription for a Japanese PSN account without a Japanese credit card?

I'd say Play-Asia is a good choice if you want to buy PSN cards to transfer money to your JP PSN account to buy PS+ there. <- eBay has these, too, but beware of scams. Take a good look at the seller first. Nin-Nin-Game sells JP PS+ subscriptions directly if you prefer it that way. These may not be the best methods, but are the only ones I know.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

I'd say Play-Asia is a good choice if you want to buy PSN cards to transfer money to your JP PSN account to buy PS+ there. <- eBay has these, too, but beware of scams. Take a good look at the seller first. Nin-Nin-Game sells JP PS+ subscriptions directly if you prefer it that way. These may not be the best methods, but are the only ones I know.

Thanks!

Also, happy belated birthday! ?

Here is my list. I gave it to Hertz via PM but this is for the thread. I doubt I'll get more than the Bronze, though.

• Arcana Heart 3 Love MAX!!!
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Moon Hunters
  • Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics
  • Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  • Sonic Unleashed
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Star Ocean till the End of Time
  • Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Symphonia: A New Dawn
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Tear to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  • Terraria
  • The Last Guardian
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer
  • Ys Origins

EDIT: This isn't really my final list. I'm still trying to see if Disgaea 3 and 4 for the Vita are eligible.

Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tora Chan said:

Thanks!

Also, happy belated birthday! 1f382.png

You're welcome and thanks! :)

18 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Here is my list. I gave it to Hertz via PM but this is for the thread. I doubt I'll get more than the Bronze, though.

Welcome, and good luck! No Final Fantasy XIV? You can use it for both events and want to do it anyway. If you need any help with Tears to Tiara II, feel free to ask. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge gained by earning the plat twice and beating the game four times. There's no way not to do this for one of my favorite games.

This site is one of your best bets for TtT2. Among others, it tells you where to find items needed for the best equipment. There's even a complete playthrough of the bonus dungeon.

http://www.datacrunch.ca/ttt2/

Don't worry if some data disappears every now and then, it happened once while I used the site as well. The admin will take care of it within a day or two when you tell him. Alternatively, you can ask me. I downloaded the relevant TtT data.

Edited by viech54