Nioh 2nd DLC Defiant Honor Out July 25

PliskinCobra

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/10/new-nioh-dlc-out-july-25-adds-new-weapon-armor-yokai-trophies-more/

New difficulty levels and Trophies will also be implemented for Defiant Honor.

I seriously hope there will not be another trophy that requires the player to complete all missions in the new difficulty levelS.

Edited by PliskinCobra

They need to make the missions harder ._. Way of demon missions was to easy imo. I hope they add more gear sets for katana builds. Playin nippon steel since it has been out . All human npc bosses r low diffed if u usin daiba washi with final blow dmg stacked . So even if they add again the trophy 4 doin all missions it will be not that difficult xD

Edited by Sagaan

Yes!! :D Can't wait, Nioh is such a great game, loved so much playing all those missions again on the way of the demon. I just hope this new difficult setting doesn't require all the game again, if so at least be a gold trophy. Going trough the whole game for a bronze trophy was such a letdown.

Sounds good to me, finished Way of the Demon recently and want to see what comes next but If there are new difficulty related trophies, it should only require us to beat the DLC in said dificulty. Beating the while game again is just too time consuming tbh.

Also, is that the new weapon type in the screenshot? Some kind of Fan maybe? Looks interesting, I really liked the Odachi from the previous DLC

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Information from the live stream that someone translated on Reddit.

1. Tengu Fans are an actual item like Hykotto Mask.

2. The Tonfa's dropped by Sarutobi Sasuke are able to shoot Hand Cannon shells and don't seem to consume ammo.

3. There seems to be 2 new enemy types, a Tanuki and a Lesser Umi-Bozu enemy variation that 'throw' multiple sickles at once presumably called 'Spear Monk'.

4. The Tonfa's Finishing Blow include a series of 3 kicks.

5. So far there seems to be 5 new Onmyo Magic Talismans. They're Elemental (Water, Earth, Etc.) and seem to have an AOE effect after being used.

6. Sanada Yukimura seems to use Living Weapon during his boss fight.

7. There seems to be a new Gesture, 'make it rain'.

8. There will be free DLC tomorrow which presumably will give you armor sets.

9. An online tournament will be held August 5th.

10. THERE SEEMS TO BE A NEW WAIFU!!!! NEW WAIFU HYPE! (Maybe Yodo-Dono?)

11. Tonfa's will scale with Skill, Strength and Heart. (Same as Dual Swords)

12. The 3rd and last DLC is called 'Genwa Enbu'.

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Information from the live stream that someone translated on Reddit.

1. Tengu Fans are an actual item like Hykotto Mask.

2. The Tonfa's dropped by Sarutobi Sasuke are able to shoot Hand Cannon shells and don't seem to consume ammo.

3. There seems to be 2 new enemy types, a Tanuki and a Lesser Umi-Bozu enemy variation that 'throw' multiple sickles at once presumably called 'Spear Monk'.

4. The Tonfa's Finishing Blow include a series of 3 kicks.

5. So far there seems to be 5 new Onmyo Magic Talismans. They're Elemental (Water, Earth, Etc.) and seem to have an AOE effect after being used.

6. Sanada Yukimura seems to use Living Weapon during his boss fight.

7. There seems to be a new Gesture, 'make it rain'.

8. There will be free DLC tomorrow which presumably will give you armor sets.

9. An online tournament will be held August 5th.

10. THERE SEEMS TO BE A NEW WAIFU!!!! NEW WAIFU HYPE! (Maybe Yodo-Dono?)

11. Tonfa's will scale with Skill, Strength and Heart. (Same as Dual Swords)

12. The 3rd and last DLC is called 'Genwa Enbu'.

Thanks for the info! Im glad the Tonfas have heart and strength scaling, that means I can at least give them a fair shot without redoing my whole build :)