Whats on the limited edition?

Gr4de_04

i just bough the limited edition of this game but wont be able to play untill later today. i bought it second hand but i read on google that theres DLC on the disc and not some redeem code. Can anyone confirm this? and if its (sadly) not the case, are the DLCs worth getting? at least the 2 trophy DLCs.

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

i just bough the limited edition of this game but wont be able to play untill later today. i bought it second hand but i read on google that theres DLC on the disc and not some redeem code. Can anyone confirm this? and if its (sadly) not the case, are the DLCs worth getting? at least the 2 trophy DLCs.

I believe the DLCs are indeed on the disc, but it's been a long time since I played it. I can check when I get home if no one else answers this.

BTW, I have the PS4 version. If you have it as well, note that the DLC maps are very glitchy for the martial arts tournament, and it can be a pain to find all of the items associated with it. I think they are also glitchy for one of the DLCs.

As for whether the DLC is "worth it", obviously, that will vary from person. However, I would say no. The zombie DLC is kind of fun, but not great. I didn't even bother with the other DLC (though, your post might get me finally to finish it). 

Edited by starcrunch061

As above I think the LE bonus content (non-trophy) is on the disc, but I too have the PS4 version, the DE, so the season pass (trophy) dlc came with it, both of which I enjoyed.   It's a great game, but it's usually dirt cheap in sales so I'd be wary of the dlc pricing, I picked up the DE for around £7...a long time ago now.   Yeah, the dlc's are worth playing, but not at any significant price compared to what I paid for the DE.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I believe the DLCs are indeed on the disc, but it's been a long time since I played it. I can check when I get home if no one else answers this.

BTW, I have the PS4 version.

2 hours ago, RedMustang72 said:

As above I think the LE bonus content (non-trophy) is on the disc, but I too have the PS4 version

Yeah but the PS4 version already have all the DLCs i think. The PS3 version doesnt. anyway. i didnt played it yet but on the home screen it said no downloadable content was on it so im not sure what the limited edition is supose to have over the normal one but i don't have ANY of the DLCs.

9 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Yeah but the PS4 version already have all the DLCs i think. The PS3 version doesnt. anyway. i didnt played it yet but on the home screen it said no downloadable content was on it so im not sure what the limited edition is supose to have over the normal one but i don't have ANY of the DLCs.

Starcrunch might be able to answer for sure if this doesn't help:

Limited Edition includes:

‘Georges St. Pierre (GSP)’ content:
• GSP’s signature “flying punch”
• Exclusive GSP outfit including T-shirts, headband and shorts
• The GSP outfit unlocks the “flying punch” and increases grappling and throwing damage

‘Police Protection’ content:
• “High Speed” Mission
• HK Police SWAT Outfit
• SWAT assault rifle
• SWAT Police Vehicle
(bonus items only usable during the mission)

‘Martial Arts’ content:
• Shaolin Showdown Mission
• Shaolin Warrior outfit (with increased striking damage)
• Bonus Triad XP points
• Wing Chun decoration for safehouse (with temporary combat buff)

^from a gamefaqs post.   

It might vary from region to region...

2 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

@RedMustang72 Well, when i look at my downloadable content tab in the main menu its says: You don't have any downloadable content''

I'm not too sure, it's possible the dl tab is referring to playable content, as I'm sure I played both from the menu, not in-game.   Have you started the game to see if you have any of the above outfits/missions?