The Servers

@Bobble_DD yeah, when you complete a season you gain access to the following season...good luck, halloween dlc sucks too ?

@rossitup lvl 248-255 and 285 are almost impossible without items. You have to mix 2 stars, there's no other way.

This game is a cash grabber. Took me 3 years (servers down included) to complete it without spending a dollar. 

Edited by fabiansc83

51 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Took me 3 years (servers down included) to complete it without spending a dollar. 

Yes, but after looking at your timestamps I see you got one trophy in 2015 and then you took the game seriously in May, 2017 and finished the base game by December, 2017. Realistically, it would take someone 8 months to finish the base game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

@Bobble_DD yeah, when you complete a season you gain access to the following season...good luck, halloween dlc sucks too 1f625.png

@rossitup lvl 248-255 and 285 are almost impossible without items. You have to mix 2 stars, there's no other way.

This game is a cash grabber. Took me 3 years (servers down included) to complete it without spending a dollar. 

Is winter dlc delisted 

33 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

I got 1.05 and I'm stuck on the logo screen (the one after auto save w/o Elsa) :S

There is a new patch again? Interesting...

I think I had the same problem like you this week. You start the game and after all the logos nothing really happens. The main screen appears but without sound. What helped me was pressing the PS-button and sign off the PSN. You will be prompted with a messages but then I was able to continue and to login again. Try playing around with this...unless it is an issue with the new patch.

@rossitup Yes, level 255 is a bitch. This one turned me off from the game for quite a while (and the server downtime as well). I was aiming to access the DLC by just completing the main game but I dont see an end to this. Usually you get lucky and can beat a level after several lives but not 248 and 255. Level 248 was doable because of having the opportunity to "easily" combine two stars. With level 255 this is ridiculously based on luck. Only recommendable way is backing up your save file and if you are not satisfied with the outcome to replace the current one (at least this worked pre1.04). Still hoping for getting at least 2-3 items per week from the daily rewards to slowly building up my stack.^^

Edited by Bobble_DD

6 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Realistically, it would take someone 8 months to finish the base game.

Yeah, you're right...BUT...this game is 90% luck and 10% skill so things gets really frustrating when you get stuck in every level for hours/days. If you play 8 months straight you might end up with a broken tv or something, i know i took the game seriously between may and december, but i think i'm a masoch...err..stubborn ? . Don't do it, trust me, for your mental health's sake. 

Edited by fabiansc83

I will probalbly start playing again to collect some daily rewards, but can someone tell me if I have to play all the base levels to get to the seasons? I completed the base game trophies a long time ago and dont know which level is the last I playerd by number, only thing I know is that I cant beat it, bc I have to clean snow from the board and cant do it bc there is not enough know or there is too much snow and it become ice to fast. I just dont like to play that anymore and want to go over to the seasons...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

I will probalbly start playing again to collect some daily rewards, but can someone tell me if I have to play all the base levels to get to the seasons? I completed the base game trophies a long time ago and dont know which level is the last I playerd by number, only thing I know is that I cant beat it, bc I have to clean snow from the board and cant do it bc there is not enough know or there is too much snow and it become ice to fast. I just dont like to play that anymore and want to go over to the seasons...

You can buy the seasons straight on if you want. It is not neccessary to finish the main game's 285 levels. But doing so will give you free access to the DLC (at least the first one).

29 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

You can buy the seasons straight on if you want. It is not neccessary to finish the main game's 285 levels. But doing so will give you free access to the DLC (at least the first one).

oh ty I wasn't aware that you can buy the seansonst too ^^"

well maybe I will do buy the first one, and since I have to finish them for the trophy it wont be neccessary to by more than one, right?

4 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

oh ty I wasn't aware that you can buy the seansonst too ^^"

well maybe I will do buy the first one, and since I have to finish them for the trophy it wont be neccessary to by more than one, right?

I am not there myself but that's what my knowledge is. But to get the winter trophy you have to beat all the 285 levels of the main game (someone correct me if I am wrong).

1 hour ago, Bobble_DD said:

I am not there myself but that's what my knowledge is. But to get the winter trophy you have to beat all the 285 levels of the main game (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Ah okay I thought that were new season levels too, well thats bad news... I am not eben close to beat that shitty level with the snow on the board. I don't know if it was a good idea to make the microtransactions that expensive xD if they weren't that expensive I maybe would have tried that by now and in the end they would have make more money I'm afraid xD 

It's a very long game, yes. I find it quite addictive and don't mind the length, but if you're not managing to get into this game the length could be a problem. I collect daily rewards every day and make sure they're good ones by saving my game onto a USB and reloading if I get something useless such as an extra life... so no level is really a problem. 

There are 375 levels... purchases are optional, but not recommended... I mean, why start summer if you never finished winter? All levels must be played for 100%. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Midnightwards666 said:

I collect daily rewards every day and make sure they're good ones by saving my game onto a USB and reloading if I get something useless such as an extra life...

Holy sh** dude, you can do that on ps3? They never let me do that on ps4. When i get a daily item i cannot change it, even reloading. They say that i already received a reward.

Something similar came to my mind by closing the game after receiving (just seeing, not pressing any buttons) the reward but it turned out it saves instantly.

Never knew that you can apply the USB save trick also for the daily reward! Getting a high yield out of all the daily rewards instead of just 20%...this changes everything!

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 0:37 AM, Bobble_DD said:

There is a new patch again? Interesting...

I think I had the same problem like you this week. You start the game and after all the logos nothing really happens. The main screen appears but without sound. What helped me was pressing the PS-button and sign off the PSN. You will be prompted with a messages but then I was able to continue and to login again. Try playing around with this...unless it is an issue with the new patch.

i must be retarded because i cant figure out how to sign out while i have the game open

On 15/01/2019 at 1:28 PM, Bobble_DD said:

Something similar came to my mind by closing the game after receiving (just seeing, not pressing any buttons) the reward but it turned out it saves instantly.

Never knew that you can apply the USB save trick also for the daily reward! Getting a high yield out of all the daily rewards instead of just 20%...this changes everything!

It actually doesn't. If you quit to the PSN menu very quickly after seeing your reward, it won't be saved. I learned that recently. 

29 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

i must be retarded because i cant figure out how to sign out while i have the game open

The same way that you do in any game. Press PS, go to "account management" (next to friends list), press triangle and sign out. That's for PS3, know nothing about the PS4. 

I think what they did was move the daily reward from server side to client side. I was able to get this to show up even when I was offline. Can anyone else access the store? I haven't been able to since the update. Maybe this was an End of Support update for the PS3?

• 1 month later...

Finally I got this game to 100%. Basically I started from level 240ish 10 weeks ago. Had ~30 snowflakes waiting to be used but was too afraid to actually use/waste them despite applying the USB save trick. But once @Midnightwards666 mentioned to reshuffle the daily reward I was all hooked up again. After sometimes mindlessly "grinding" for a snowflake I worked my way through the remaining (glitched) levels and once I was on the last season I basically rushed through it using whatever powerup was needed.

Thank god this is over! And I can confirm that you even get your daily reward by being offline!

Edited by Bobble_DD

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DoodgraverNL said:

I have been stuck on stupid summer level 42, because they haven't fixed the glitchy levels. This is so frustrating!

I remember some of the summer levels were extremely hard, especially around 31-60. Just use power-ups... I had to use 2 for some levels. Past 60, it seemed to get easier. As long as you can get daily rewards, you more or less have infinite power-ups.

Edited by Midnightwards666