How long?

Nitro

On 7/10/2017 at 6:15 PM, Nitro said:

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how long it will take to 100% this game without spending any money?

Cheers

not long. money only buys you cosmetic stuff anyway (meaning it won't speed up any trophies), all the trophies can be earned with your starting 4 characters.

Edited by dansomekid

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 2:36 AM, dansomekid said:

not long. money only buys you cosmetic stuff anyway (meaning it won't speed up any trophies), all the trophies can be earned with your starting 4 characters.

So just how long do you think hours wise it took to complete? Just wondering myself as the trophies seem straight forward but just curious about time commitment

23 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

So just how long do you think hours wise it took to complete? Just wondering myself as the trophies seem straight forward but just curious about time commitment

like 15? You will get to level 50 on 4 characters by playing through the campaign, then you gotta make sure you do specific damage with each character, then you will just need to make sure you kill the specific monsters like the kobolds before fuse etc, those were my last trophies.

• Like 1

On 2017-07-24 at 8:24 PM, ruffedgz said:

Only took me about three days. There's only really one difficult level in the game, which has kobolds that rain down on you and if you don't know that before hand you'll probably lose. But use of multiple blockages solves that problem, as long as you and your team repair through the damage while handling your lanes.

Otherwise, it's pretty easy. I'd say 15 hours is pretty reasonable estimation if you know what you're doing.

edit; also you level your characters simultaneously since you can switch between 4 of them during battle. Just be sure to equip the cards after the tutorial.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

I also did it in about 3 days. I guess you could do it faster if you meet someone who is a high level and is willing to help, but the game itself is quite fun and not too hard. I'd say 2/10 difficulty for 100% and I recommend giving it a try, it's free! :D

Tip: My last trophy was Dig Dugged which I grinded on Forest Crossroads. Only 3 paths to defend and a decent amount of witherbeasts.

Depends on if you are carried or not. I probably spent 5-8 hours. 

I had 1 friend invite me and do the last level which unlocks the "complete the game trophy", we then worked up until the level that witherbeasts spawn by taking half of the map each so I could get the damage dealt trophies.

I then had a different friend play on stupidly difficult mode, I went from level 28 to 50 in 2 games.

I then farmed witherbeasts solo