Cross buy Vita/PS3?

dein-the-dragoon

I bought the Minecraft Vita version about 4 months ago. Now I tried to get the free download of the PS3 version, but when I look at my download list via the Store on PC, it appears - whereas it doesn't appear when I look at the same list with my PS3! Also tried putting the game into the download waiting list (where your consoles download that stuff automaticly) but that doesn't seem to be working as well.

Where is the error to find?

Yeah, it's not listed as crossbuy on the store but it at least used to be. Not sure if that has changed.

However, usually when a game is crossbuy, you'll still have to purchase the game for free before it'll appear in your download list for a specific console. It should let you purchase the game for free, similarly to PS+ games and such. So try going to the store and searching for the game and getting it there instead of through the download list.

The reason it may appear in your download list on PC and not on PS3 might have to do with how every Vita game can be downloaded to a PS3 system in order to be USB-transfered to a Vita. So the download list in the store store may display them as PS3 compatible titles even though they're actually Vita games. It's just a thing that exists ever since the Vita came out, and it can be a bit confusing at times.

Edited by IDiivil

I have Minecraft for the PS3 thanks to a card that come with the Vita retail version. At the time I used it, which was more that a year ago, the code would provide digital versions of the PS3 and Vita versions. They probably changed this.

Edited by cris3f