OniWalker

New patch

39 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what this patch is going to do? Will it get rid of glitches? Will it rebalance something? Or, maybe the most unlikely, lower the XP needed for levelling? :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I just checked on the official website and its the summer side show dlc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only see one new trophy added so far and it is listed under the old dlc trophy list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I only see one new trophy added so far and it is listed under the old dlc trophy list.

 

As expected. They just add the collectibles trophy for the new maps. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gage said:

 

As expected. They just add the collectibles trophy for the new maps. 

 

Only one. I thought it was going to be like 5 new trophies. That is what it was on the Steam list. Then again the full steam list is well over 100 achievements.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glitch spot on outpost seems to be fixed. Couldnt get there anymore.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kavatus said:

Glitch spot on outpost seems to be fixed. Couldnt get there anymore.

Was about to type that. We are screwed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here I was thinking I had polished this bad boy off... Looks like a fun new level though for sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Games like this and minecraft need to stop adding trophies.. You want to add new content, go for it but quit adding extra trophies. It's just an opinion but I'm getting annoyed having to use my monthly data to redownload a finished game just to finish it again. I have other games to play ya know!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Games like this and minecraft need to stop adding trophies.. You want to add new content, go for it but quit adding extra trophies. It's just an opinion but I'm getting annoyed having to use my monthly data to redownload a finished game just to finish it again. I have other games to play ya know!

Really? Ok then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's a good thing I said screw it and used the glitch for HoE difficulty :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap people, it's an opinion. I said I don't care if they add new content. I, personally, don't want to use my data to redownload a game just for a few trophies. I know I'm not the only one that finds it annoying. End of story. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In still have to get my guy from level 20 to 25, this is going to sick without the xp exploit 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Holy crap people, it's an opinion. I said I don't care if they add new content. I, personally, don't want to use my data to redownload a game just for a few trophies. I know I'm not the only one that finds it annoying. End of story. 

 

Then don't delete it when they've announced there's more content coming that's extremely likely to have trophies. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP to anyone that was looking to platinum this without difficulty. HoE is legit insane without the glitch unless you've got very competent players.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad that I got the difficult trophies out of the way before they patched it. :P As for the content update itself, that's cool of them. I expected them to add more trophies which is why I didn't delete the game. I don't mind being given the excuse to go back to it every now and then. I enjoyed what I've played of it. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I will be re downloading this game tonight.... For a single trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Night Cast said:

Looks like I will be re downloading this game tonight.... For a single trophy.

 

That is what I had to do. I found videos on youtube showing the collectibles locations.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

 

That is what I had to do. I found videos on youtube showing the collectibles locations.

 

Well at least it's an easy trophy and already has YouTube videos for it. Can't really complain as it's free as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Night Cast said:

 

Well at least it's an easy trophy and already has YouTube videos for it. Can't really complain as it's free as well.

 

Yeah, Steam has had the update for a while and I am pretty sure the video I watched was from a Steam user.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn it. I knew I should've done the glitch at a earlier date.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.