New patch

OniWalker

2 minutes ago, Gage said:

As expected. They just add the collectibles trophy for the new maps. 

Only one. I thought it was going to be like 5 new trophies. That is what it was on the Steam list. Then again the full steam list is well over 100 achievements.

Games like this and minecraft need to stop adding trophies.. You want to add new content, go for it but quit adding extra trophies. It's just an opinion but I'm getting annoyed having to use my monthly data to redownload a finished game just to finish it again. I have other games to play ya know!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Games like this and minecraft need to stop adding trophies.. You want to add new content, go for it but quit adding extra trophies. It's just an opinion but I'm getting annoyed having to use my monthly data to redownload a finished game just to finish it again. I have other games to play ya know!

Really? Ok then.

10 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Holy crap people, it's an opinion. I said I don't care if they add new content. I, personally, don't want to use my data to redownload a game just for a few trophies. I know I'm not the only one that finds it annoying. End of story. 

Then don't delete it when they've announced there's more content coming that's extremely likely to have trophies. 

• Like 2

I'm so glad that I got the difficult trophies out of the way before they patched it. :P As for the content update itself, that's cool of them. I expected them to add more trophies which is why I didn't delete the game. I don't mind being given the excuse to go back to it every now and then. I enjoyed what I've played of it. :)

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

That is what I had to do. I found videos on youtube showing the collectibles locations.

Well at least it's an easy trophy and already has YouTube videos for it. Can't really complain as it's free as well.

3 minutes ago, Night Cast said:

Well at least it's an easy trophy and already has YouTube videos for it. Can't really complain as it's free as well.

Yeah, Steam has had the update for a while and I am pretty sure the video I watched was from a Steam user.

• Like 1