Any tips on surviving 10 waves on each map?

zafira1290

So this mode, it's so poorly designed. The AI has hard time hitting you most of the time which is good but when they do hit you, it's sometimes 1 hit kill so it can be really easy to die. I  got to wave 9 now couple of times on few different maps and only once to wave 11 so i need some great tips. Is it easier to play with 1 friend? I played 1 match in public with 4 randoms and there was just ridiculously large amount enemies coming at you from every angle after wave 5 so does it increase the amount of enemies if i play with only 1 friend?

Edited by zafira1290

Hey boss, best way to roll it is run solo! I personally used Tommie running the Bomber class, with the Rifle with Bayonet and Trench Club. The reason I say Tommie is because their rifles have the biggest mag clip with 10, which if your shot it good you can clear a wave without reloading! Another tip is don't stay still, always be moving and aware of your surroundings. Now with Artillery you have to hold on to them till wave 10 and then let them have it! With the latest patch it has made the Heavy Gunner class non-usable since they automatically lock on you. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

On 16.7.2017 at 2:58 AM, x_Hyst3r1a said:

Hey boss, best way to roll it is run solo! I personally used Tommie running the Bomber class, with the Rifle with Bayonet and Trench Club. The reason I say Tommie is because their rifles have the biggest mag clip with 10, which if your shot it good you can clear a wave without reloading! Another tip is don't stay still, always be moving and aware of your surroundings. Now with Artillery you have to hold on to them till wave 10 and then let them have it! With the latest patch it has made the Heavy Gunner class non-usable since they automatically lock on you. Hope this helps! 

Thanks mate! :)