How do I raise character affection?

Ok I will try to explain:

- First go inside the inn an talk with your waifu where you can ser two barrier.

- Talk 3/4 time how much you can, if your lvl friend is low NO kiss her.

- After go and sleep, when start a new day, talk inside your room and after repeat the second step.

When I did it was very early game, why? Because you will need minimun lvl 4 wich almost all girl for each event and trophy of course. Hollow Realization is so far 40/50 hour grind or more, maybe more. Skill grind is a hell. 

Heart -> Quickly zoom -> Kiss -> start zooming back while getting all bubbles -> continue talking -> profit

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Ok. Also, I have another question about affection. When you raise it to Romantic, is it permanent or temporary like in HF?

Nope. If you screw up conversation, it gets reset.

If you sleep talk, it gets reset.

If I say it, it gets reset :awesome: 

And by the way. The affection grinding is piss easy now :P

We, the true Kirito-kuns, had to grind with 12 points per talk instead of 70-90 :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It doesn't matter, what really import is the level you have with each character. If you just want have the higher level possible wich is 6 just try to do it:

ALLWAYS: When start a convertation nod 3 time and get positive attituted from character and after:

- Friend with lvl 1-2: Talk until the 4 bubble heart and press :square: dont press the previous bubble just the fourth, then nod until you see the blue heart and back to the previous bubble and press :square: and finish your convertation.

- Friend with lvl 3-4: Talk until the 6 buble heart and press :square: dont press the previous bubble just the fourth, then nod until you see the blue heart and back to the previous bubble and press :square: and finish your convertation.

- Friend with lvl 5-6: Talk until the kiss heart and press :square: dont press the previous bubble just the fourth, then nod until you see the blue heart and back to the previous bubble and press :square: and finish your convertation.

This method is what I did and is my own investigation for all I readed. The pillow talk just do it 1 time for each CG, remember talk inside the inn next to stair, is the best spot and when you cant talk more sleep and repeat. I hope this information help you and if you want another tip for skill, grind or trophies let me know, good luck.