Trophy Thoughts

4 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Seems really easy. I played and got 100% on the PS3 version, and even that didn't take that long. Only having to do 50% of everything is a bit of a joke.

Roughly how long do you suppose it took you to go for 100%?  That way, one could get an idea on how long this one will take :D 

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Roughly how long do you suppose it took you to go for 100%?  That way, one could get an idea on how long this one will take :D 

I honestly don't want to say any kind of number, because I don't want to mislead you and say it only took me a week, while it may have actually been a month. It was about 8 years ago, and I was going to school and working at the time. I just remember being disappointed at how little there was to do, and I remember the other games being much more difficult and grindy to plat than the first one was to get everything. It's the first game in the series though, and it has the least amount of content because of it. You can definitely expect it to take less time than any of the others.

Just now, ExHaseo said:

I honestly don't want to say any kind of number, because I don't want to mislead you and say it only took me a week, while it may have actually been a month. It was about 8 years ago, and I was going to school and working at the time. I just remember being disappointed at how little there was to do, and I remember the other games being much more difficult and grindy to plat than the first one was to get everything. It's the first game in the series though, and it has the least amount of content because of it. You can definitely expect it to take less time than any of the others.

Yeah thought so, at least based upon what you say, not too long... I might at least get the game and platinum it, maybe even 100% it, who knows x.x

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Thoughts on this one?

I see there's no S rank trophies in there, at least from what I can see, just collecting things, I assume will be time consuming at the very least.

Looks hella easy. If it's anything like UNS3, S-ranks would be ezpz, but if it's UNSG/UNS4, s-ranks are more difficult. Can't wait to get the trilogy! 

Nothing seems difficult.

Just wondering how many Naruto fans will grab this compilation just because this first Storm now has trophies, just to have all Storm entries on their list.

I'm too lazy to do that, but I liked when you played other episodes, the game welcomed you when it found saves from previous Storm.

Edited by FinalFan