Who else is getting the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy?

1 minute ago, lloydelric said:

The only one I'm interested in is the UNS1. I'll wait until they are released individually. I may change my mind though, we'll see.....

UNS3 being the only one, besides UNS4/UNSG that I've played, is a pretty good game, and really easy to plat, because you don't need s-ranks on every mission in order to get s-rank on the whole chapter! UNS2 looks like a pain in the ass though -- hence why the PS3 version is still on my shelf untouched. 

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

UNS3 being the only one, besides UNS4/UNSG that I've played, is a pretty good game, and really easy to plat, because you don't need s-ranks on every mission in order to get s-rank on the whole chapter! UNS2 looks like a pain in the ass though -- hence why the PS3 version is still on my shelf untouched. 

The online portion of this game is horrible. Pile of shit really, and that's not me saying that simply because I hate online gaming.

Idk if I'll ever get the Legacy bundle, but I would like to have the first game just for shits and giggles lol.

@Avatar_Of_Battle I agree with you on that part. You pretty much need to boost the online wins for a bunch of titles.

Anyways, I wonder if these games will get their own trophy list (similar to how the Jak series has a separate list for both Vita and PS3), or be the exact same as if you owned the individual games.

EDIT: wow I am really slow today. Just noticed the trophy list for the games.

Edited by GarciaFever

19 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Avatar_Of_Battle I agree with you on that part. You pretty much need to boost the online wins for a bunch of titles.

I did boost it. As @Masamune will probably never forget...it was a nightmare lol.

Since it's on the ps4 maybe the online portion will be smoother. :dunno: 

I remember having some difficulty in UNS3 tbh. I don't remember at which part though. :S 

• Like 1

Just now, GarciaFever said:

@Avatar_Of_Battle maybe when the game comes out, we can help each other with the online stuff :D

lol as much as I'd like to take you up on the offer it might be a long long time before I would consider buying the Legacy bundle. I don't think the first game will get a singular release and $80 is steep even for 3 games. (not to mention some upcoming health issues I have to take care of.)

• Like 1

I already played and platted Storm 2, 3 and 4 as well as Generations and Revolution, so I'm not gonna get the Legacy Edition. However, I read somewhere that the titles will be available individually via PSN? If so, then I'll surely get Storm 1 on PS4 to finally add it to my trophy collection too (though I already played it on PS3). =)

7 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

I am. Although I have play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm the first game, haven't played it much. The other two haven't played. I'm excited for this trilogy game when it comes out.

UNS3 is pretty good, and was easy to plat -- but that's from someone who's played UN since the PS2 days, so it might be different for beginners. 

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

I already played and platted Storm 2, 3 and 4 as well as Generations and Revolution, so I'm not gonna get the Legacy Edition. However, I read somewhere that the titles will be available individually via PSN? If so, then I'll surely get Storm 1 on PS4 to finally add it to my trophy collection too (though I already played it on PS3). =)

All that's missing is Revolution and Generations being on PS4. Hell, even a throwback to Ultimate Ninja 5 (or similar PS2 game in the series).

I pre ordered legacy edition . Excited to play naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 again. The only part i couldnt plat cuz of no Inet at the time. Back then i thought tobi was madara and tobis awakenin at storm 2 solos all dang. Loved dat times xD

32 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

As i have platted all other UNS the only one I'm interested in is UNS1. Can't wait :D 

EDIT: is this a digital release only? 

The first 3 games will be bundled digitally, but there will also be a physical copy including the trilogy and uns4+dlc

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I did boost it. As @Masamune will probably never forget...it was a nightmare lol.

Since it's on the ps4 maybe the online portion will be smoother. :dunno:

Oh god, don't remind me... :facepalm: My internet was so horrible, it kept freezing every 2-3 seconds (barely enough time to pull-off an ultimate jutsu). Although if memory serves, that crappy internet worked as a repellent for other players, so I could boost with you without much interruption. xD Damn, it sucks that plat is on my old account & not the new one...  desperate1 onion head

The only one I'm really interested in would probably be the first one (I don't think that one had trophies, did it?), so I'll probably skip the bundle. Unless it's one of those bundles that have the online trophies removed (like Assassin's Creed, & Uncharted), but I'm guessing we're not that lucky, are we? <_<

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Masamune said:

Oh god, don't remind me... :facepalm: My internet was so horrible, it kept freezing every 2-3 seconds (barely enough time to pull-off an ultimate jutsu). Although if memory serves, that crappy internet worked as a repellent for other players, so I could boost with you without much interruption. xD Damn, it sucks that plat is on my old account & not the new one...  desperate1 onion head

The only one I'm really interested in would probably be the first one (I don't think that one had trophies, did it?), so I'll probably skip the bundle. Unless it's one of those bundles that have the online trophies removed (like Assassin's Creed, & Uncharted), but I'm guessing we're not that lucky, are we? <_<

First did not have trophies, and yes, UNS2 still has online trophies. 

On 7/12/2017 at 7:54 AM, thaelryn said:

Does anyone know the date upon which the game is coming out? Cause I have quite a few game purchases to make this year, lol.

Physical release is in September

• 5 months later...