Personally, not happy about the DLC trophies being needed for plat. I know you need to do the DLC missions to get the plat on PS3 (for Full Burst version), but this makes it even longer of a grind. That said, if it's like the PS3 version, fights are incredibly easy except for Kabutomaru (fuck that fight so much!!!), and you don't need to S-rank every mission to get S-rank on the whole chapter (one or two A's is good enough). By far easier than UNS4, but exploration is a pain. 

Well I see it as a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it makes those who want to get the platinum save money by not having to pay for an additional 5 trophies. On the other hand, it might make things a bit harder for those who aren't familiar with the chapter. Personally I love this addition to the game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't know why they replaced the Ninja Tools trophy with a 30 hours one. It takes maybe 20 to do everything trophy related in Ultimate Adventure (at least it did for me), and that's assuming you watch all of the cutscenes as well so you're looking at around probably 15 in that case. I'm assuming the missions in Mission Mode don't count towards it? Oh well, might give you an incentive to actually do all of the side content. I mean they could have at least done a "Do All Requests" one. 

Edited by LunchCannon54