DLC Trophies disappeared...

Dr_Stranamore

A long story... I got the platinum years ago, then I bought the DLC and got most of them (except for 'World of Hurt - Expert').

After this, some years later, my PS3 died and I bought a new one. Yesterday I decided to put on the game again to get that 100%, but after installing the game, downloading the patch and the DLC, the system doesn't recognize my DLC trophies, while they're still on my PSN profile.

I've tried to synchronize with the server, but nothing... stuck at 84% (while it should be 98%).

Any ideas?

Edited by Dr_Stranamore

Just get your last trophy and sync it, then you'll be at 100% according to PSN, because it's not a platinum you're trying to do, the timestamps won't look incorrect and if you get any trophies again, don't worry because they won't replace the trophies that you got in the past. 

Edited by Sergen

Hey i got somewhat similar issue with The Order 1886. I got the plat in 2016. But in 2017 i completely formatted my HDD and after some time reinstalled the game. Now it stays above of some 2017 games in my trophy list. How can i fix that?

Edited by item112z

33 minutes ago, item112z said:

Hey i got somewhat similar issue with The Order 1886. I got the plat in 2016. But in 2017 i completely formatted my HDD and after some time reinstalled the game. Now it stays above of some 2017 games in my trophy list. How can i fix that?

That's not something that can be fixed. It's an issue that was related to when trophy syncing and stuff was being weird a few months ago. 

1 minute ago, Gage said:

That's not something that can be fixed. It's an issue that was related to when trophy syncing and stuff was being weird a few months ago. 

Yeah i heard about it. But for some reason only The Order got affected for me. All the other games were fine. Idk I tried to earn new trophies in new games since that psn issue in May. Heard it might temporarily fix it. But no, Order was always stuck in that same incorrect place in my trophy list. I still think it has something to do with HDD being formatted and the game reinstalled after that.

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

Just get your last trophy and sync it, then you'll be at 100% according to PSN, because it's not a platinum you're trying to do, the timestamps won't look incorrect and if you get any trophies again, don't worry because they won't replace the trophies that you got in the past. 

I'd like to retrieve those DLC trophies, but I think the only way will be unlocking them again, along with World of Hurt - Expert.

For PS3, I know that my PSN account won't have problems :(

2 hours ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

I'd like to retrieve those DLC trophies, but I think the only way will be unlocking them again, along with World of Hurt - Expert.

For PS3, I know that my PSN account won't have problems :(

If they show up on your PSN profile then you haven't lost them, you just seem to have lost them locally, if you really care so much about having them for your own XMB viewing, re-do the DLC but I recommend you do that trophy so you can at least show up as 100% on here. 

Try earning another trophy in any game, then synch, try to earn another trophy in the relevant game and then synch. It won't mess up your trophies on PSN, because the time stamps will be newer, and so they won't replace your old.