Adachi S link question

Hourisathand

So I'm following that gamefaqs link to max out social links and it's been going okay. Occasionally, a social link doesn't go up how the guide says it will. I'm not too worried about that.  However, I just rescued rise and I've had two occasions to spend time with adachi like the guide says but on both of those days adachi won't hang out with me because he's busy. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

1 hour ago, Hourisathand said:

So I'm following that gamefaqs link to max out social links and it's been going okay. Occasionally, a social link doesn't go up how the guide says it will. I'm not too worried about that.  However, I just rescued rise and I've had two occasions to spend time with adachi like the guide says but on both of those days adachi won't hang out with me because he's busy. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

It Will Go Up With The Story If You Choose The True Ending Path Just Check Him Every Time You Have Chance Cuz Sometimes Its Rank Up After Some Progress In The Game If Not It Will Rank Up Automatically

Edited by dark69knight

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2017 at 10:51 AM, Hourisathand said:

If he says that is busy, i think that you have to spend time with him during the night. Im assuming that you are using the same guide as me, so after you rescue Rise his SL should be at level 5. If its not at that level you have to spend time with him during the night as levelz 4 and 5 only progress during the night time.