New Exploit Corner

Dwightsarmy14

Hey there everyone :)

I have just earned Mr. Perky 25.

Basically, the first discovered corner on "Burning Paris" near the stairs still works very well (credit for this information goes to Blackangel887462).

Yes, enemies do hit you, but if you are playing on Easy or Endless, you will actually rack up quite a lot of XP and won't take too much damage.

I chose the Berserker class with his standard weapon, used a turbo controller to auto-press R2 and applied a hair tie in order to move the left stick down left (to get back in the corner if some enemies are able to push me out). Playing on Endless gives you an additional (and easy) boss on wave 5.

On the later waves, you have to heal yourself with square more often, but the +75 health and the "HP regen for kill" bonus helped out very much as well.

I was able to play other games simultaneously without a problem as you only have to check your progress / start a new round / heal yourself every now and then.

If anyone has ever thought about it:

You are not able to use the old exploit with a version 1.0 disc.

I tried it myself and you will actually not make your way past the main menu, the game always crashes there.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :) 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Don't see why you would even need to do  that though. I just 100% the game today by just casually enjoying the game between playing many other things whilst keeping trophies in mind. Pick a class you like, and learn to play it. Unlike stuff like CoD zombies, It's so casual friendly and actually super fun to play with randoms. I agree that reaching 25 is a bit tedious once you hit the 20+ mark, but if you're using a class you enjoy it's an absolute breeze. I feel like you'll miss out on a really awesome game if you boost it with exploits.

I found another one on the new airship map but I wasn't able to really replicate it. You need to push one of the chairs so that it is standing up and then facing a wall. Once it is like this you need to jump on it, and or sprint on top of it or into it. I was able to get inside the chair and the enemies ignored me. I tried to do it again but wasn't able to quite get it.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 10:14 PM, MiamiNights89 said:

Don't see why you would even need to do  that though. I just 100% the game today by just casually enjoying the game between playing many other things whilst keeping trophies in mind. Pick a class you like, and learn to play it. Unlike stuff like CoD zombies, It's so casual friendly and actually super fun to play with randoms. I agree that reaching 25 is a bit tedious once you hit the 20+ mark, but if you're using a class you enjoy it's an absolute breeze. I feel like you'll miss out on a really awesome game if you boost it with exploits.

I'm not finding Hell on Earth "Fun".

:\

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I'm not finding Hell on Earth "Fun".

:\

Hell on Earth wasn't too bad. I found going on at peak times, you'll find decent groups of randoms who just stick together and hold positions down, only time you should be running circles is when the boss spawns.

12 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Only a few tries. I did it in the same session. It didn't feel difficult either.

Must have had tryhards. Which is not easy to find these days.

I get the wrong kind of tryhards. The ones that lone wolf and get killed after like 50 enemies are killed. lol

18 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

Hell on Earth wasn't too bad. I found going on at peak times, you'll find decent groups of randoms who just stick together and hold positions down, only time you should be running circles is when the boss spawns.

Have had no luck finding randoms that were that helpful. I'd say it's probably the worst of the trophies. Level 25 isn't bad.. just play the game. Hell on Earth is plain luck. :\

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Must have had tryhards. Which is not easy to find these days.

I get the wrong kind of tryhards. The ones that lone wolf and get killed after like 50 enemies are killed. lol

Have had no luck finding randoms that were that helpful. I'd say it's probably the worst of the trophies. Level 25 isn't bad.. just play the game. Hell on Earth is plain luck. :\

I was playing as a level 25 Field Medic. I focused on healing everyone. Maybe that helped make it easier? I made sure everyone's health was maxed out by using the healing darts with R1 and I did it on the map Zed Landing. The best place to kill them is on the beach on the far right side so you have a good field of vision.

Edited by JiII-Valentine--
  • Like 2

I literally played swat from day 1, to get from 22 - 25 I played hell on Earth for the extra xp, ended up on that beach level with the volcano, was a piece of cake, just gather at the beach and hold it off. You just need to keep playing til you get it. I'd suggest go for the max level when you hit 20 by just playing hell on Earth. All it takes is 1 competent player to do it. I've seen one person multiple times solo the bosses on hell on Earth with next to no difficulty. It's all about keeping your distance and knowing when to run circles. I used that healing sub machine gun a lot to keep team healed. Trial and error, and most importantly just have fun doing it! :)

• Like 1

It can be done on Zed Landing or even easier on Prison. Prison is easy with a couple melee guys, a healer, a support, and a demolition and swat on the tower. If everyone stays together you can destroy hell on earth. Invite me and I can provide the support or healing class. Also have a couple friends that will help when available

Edited by broy300

• 3 months later...