Quick Question regarding Dream Team and the new necro DLC

Hey y'all,

So I finally picked this up for PS4 because it was on sale and also for the Necromancer and as I was looking through the trophy list I saw Dream Team for getting 6 clases to 70. Wondering if, even though the Necro has it's own 70 trophy, if it counts for one of the six, meaning I can skip leveling up one of the original classes?

To answer your question it does count it was my 6th character.  Also I don't think I read about this is them guide but my friend was powerleveling me and my other friend to 70. I was a Monk and the other guy leveling was a Necro. Once we were both 70 we backed out of the dungeon and it said that I had leveled both the Monk and Necro to 70 before I had even bought the DLC.   So if you do decide to powerlevel try to get a group of 3 to get leveled it once on all different classes, and it could take 30 min to get that trophy.

I think that as of right now the Dream Team trophy is glitched in a good way. I was solo leveling all the different classes to get the trophy and it popped after I reached level 70 with my 5th character. The in-game stats show that I've reached level 70 with the Necromancer too but that's not true since I don't even own the DLC.