Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Th3_Nk3d_GuN

schnukki86's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

schnukki86

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Hello , i was playing tdm in bo2 , ther was an hacker who open the trophies with his mod menu . I dont no him and he opened it spontainisly .<br /> Im sry for that , but it was no my fault . I know that i have to deleate the game , but i dont will lose my online stats in bo2 . Thats the reason why i sync the trophys . Sorry for my english :)

You could have backed up the save (I don't know if the trophies being unlocked gets saved there though, and if they auto pop if you load the save), and the online stats are probably saved on an activision server?

Edited by MMDE

I was really thinking that the online stats on my save . 

In bo3 in now that the stats on the server . 

I think that the online stats not saved at the bo2 server .

Tiny question: which dlc do you own?...also, what did you do when trophies started popping?...

Edited by xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx
added q...

No one , as he opened the trophys with the mod menu , the trophy to the big leauge and the trophys of the dlc open to . I switch off the system to stop it 

At time i have hid the trophys , because i will back to leaderboards

I'd recommend having a look at this for future reference...

Whether you cheated or not is not going to be difficult to prove...you could've unlocked the rest of the diner dash and die riese trophies but didn't...

if you don't mind hiding the whole game then do so if you wish...if you like the idea of whitelisting then perhaps you could ask for this and see what happens...there actually has been a flag like this that was overturned in the past...

all I got...

Edited by xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx
added link...

13 minutes ago, schnukki86 said:

What means whitelisting ? I dont understand , sry .

They want to make it so if you get flagged for a game known for having a lot of hackers unlocking trophies for you against your will, that you don't need to hide it to still appear on the leaderboards and that it doesn't count as one of the 3 strikes etc. The other exact details, the consequences, is up for discussion. I think the game shouldn't count towards any of their or the game's stats, that it's like if they hid the game, but they don't need to hide the game.

Oh nice , at the moment i hide bo2 , wenn i get a new trophy and i sync it . 

After that im back on the leaderboards ?

And i want that bo2 is whitelistet at me ;)

5 minutes ago, schnukki86 said:

Oh nice , at the moment i hide bo2 , wenn i get a new trophy and i sync it . 

After that im back on the leaderboards ?

And i want that bo2 is whitelistet at me ;)

Ja, wenn du das Spiel im Trophäenmenü verbirgst, eine beliebige Trophäe verdienst, dann kannst du es erst mit dem PSN und danach hier mit deinem Profil synchronisieren. Dann steht bei deinem Profil ein grünes "coming soon" wo sonst der Ranglistenplatz steht und wenn der Server sich das nächste mal aktualisiert, dann hast du wieder deinen Rangplatz da stehen.

Mit dem Whitelisten gibts einen seperaten Thread, in dem das diskutiert wird. Den findest du hier.

Translation: Yes, you hide the game in the trophy menu, earn a trophy in any game and then sync in to PSN then your profile here. Afterwards you will see a green "coming soon" on your profile where the leaderboard rank is displayed and when the server does its next sweep you will have your rank back.

Asking for the whitelist is a seperate thread you can find here.