The Minimalist Trophy

Throw7

Anyone know how to get this trophy or if there are any specific requirements. All it states is that you need to use less than 3 pieces. I loaded up a level, attached the ball to the top of a long vertical rod, and pressed play. The rod fell over and the ball landed in the goal area and the game let me continue to the next level, signifying that I had cleared the level, but no trophy popped. I've also tried more "realistic" solutions using exactly 3 pieces but still nothing. Any ideas?

I figured it out and I believe this applies to all trophies so read on if you're struggling with trophies in this game. There are bounds to the build area. If you build outside of this area, which isn't always obvious, you can still technically beat the level and the game will let you continue. However, you'll notice that in the level select the level base will be colored red. When you beat a level fairly, "without cheating," the level base is colored purple instead. It seems that trophies only pop when you complete the level within the bounds of the build area. So if you meet the requirements of a trophy but it doesn't pop it's most likely due to this.

• Like 1