Fairygrounds Cat's Cradle not open?

My plans of grinding a bit while visiting the Fairygrounds were thwarted last night when the purrprietor of the Cat's Cradle told me she wasn't yet open, or something like that.  I stayed once, while doing the art piece quest, left to fight some baddies, returned to town, but wasn't allowed to rest again.  Are there hours of operation I'm not aware of?

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Mkoshar said:

always something like this would be related to the story progress ...happy to see that your problem is gone .....how far in the story are you now ??

I completed the game and obtained the platinum trophy in September, I think.  Great game.  Despite the removal of Familiars, I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

8 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I completed the game and obtained the platinum trophy in September, I think.  Great game.  Despite the removal of Familiars, I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

I've watched some trailers of the next Ni no Kuni, I don't like what I saw ☹️...there were so much changes have been made and I'm confusing how it will turn out

14 hours ago, Mkoshar said:

I've watched some trailers of the next Ni no Kuni, I don't like what I saw 2639.png...there were so much changes have been made and I'm confusing how it will turn out

It does look very different, I'll give you that.  However, if the developers manage to pull of a great game with the sequel, it sets them up to bring Familiars back in the third installment in a big, eagerly anticipated way.  We'll see.

• Like 1