First Look for the last DLC and Release Date!

zeit86geist

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, TheBlackFool said:

I think I liked this one the best out of the three. I found the story to be pretty good

tbh. if the main game had the dlc mechanics/ gameplay, i mean all of them, this game would have easily became GOTY contender... 

8 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

tbh. if the main game had the dlc mechanics/ gameplay, i mean all of them, this game would have easily became GOTY contender... 

I agree however playing each dlc after already completing the game made the experience worse by far. Maybe they would have worked better if they put them after the main story concluded. But they didn't. ?

Also I did notice quite a bit more frame rate drops after this dlc dropped. And I wasn't a fan of the slow mo shooting. You were already overpowered. With this mechanic the game had absolutely no challenge to it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

Also I did notice quite a bit more frame rate drops after this dlc dropped. And I wasn't a fan of the slow mo shooting. You were already overpowered. With this mechanic the game had absolutely no challenge to it.

also noticed the frame rate drop :( BUT it looked like they improved the graphics on the sequences and the overall graphic :) the only challange i felt was, when there were those "vendetta" drive by's from marcanos boys...

Edited by zeit86geist
  • Like 1