How long to platinum

EsotericLight777

Not sure, I'm playing it right now, each level you do have to pick up a set amount of evidence, dispose of a set amount of bodies and clean up a set amount of blood (though all blood for the 100% blood trophy).  But having said that, so far, the levels are going by a bit quickly for me, though I did have to replay one level after completing it for the 100% blood.

But it seems like it might also take some time, as you do have to watch out for the extra secret stuff in levels to unlock clothes and movie sets.

7 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not sure, I'm playing it right now, each level you do have to pick up a set amount of evidence, dispose of a set amount of bodies and clean up a set amount of blood (though all blood for the 100% blood trophy).  But having said that, so far, the levels are going by a bit quickly for me, though I did have to replay one level after completing it for the 100% blood.

But it seems like it might also take some time, as you do have to watch out for the extra secret stuff in levels to unlock clothes and movie sets.

1 hour ago, g-bake_1986 said:

Some people have platinumed it in a day so far, so it does seem disappointingly short. I'm sure when someone creates a guide you could maybe do it even quicker too.

If this is anything like LA COPS then I will skip it.......I just could not platinum that piece of shit. Hopefully this has better controls and gameplay. 

There are 20 Story Contacts and 10 Bonus Contracts. 

All Contracts can be done quickly, so it all depends on how good you are. 

I would say between 10 and 20 hours sounds about right. I was slow and needed a lot of attempts, I got the Platinum in about 15-20 hours.

33 minutes ago, TheDragon70 said:

There are 20 Story Contacts and 10 Bonus Contracts. 

All Contracts can be done quickly, so it all depends on how good you are. 

I would say between 10 and 20 hours sounds about right. I was slow and needed a lot of attempts, I got the Platinum in about 15-20 hours.

Yeah same here, I mean, still working on the story, about half way through it... just really depends on where the level places the bodies, blood and items (police seem to be in the same areas and same patrol routes regardless) in regards to how quickly you can complete levels.

I am up to story control 11 I think, the one with that house... but it's a slow work in progress regardless.

Bonus contracts, I've completed two (I only have two reels found) and they can be quick as well from what I see.  And having to play each challenge mode once (at least you need not complete a contract each time with that) wont be so bad.

So yeah, I agree, it really wouldn't take one too long, just depends on your luck with bodies, items and blood placement on if it'll help you more easily or make the level take a bit longer.

• 3 years later...