2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

For the FPL players, i thought it would be great to create this thread for the new season so that we can share tips..recommendations..suggestions..formations..points..results and everything related to the Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 season. note that the first fixture starts on 11th August but the site is open to start making your squad https://fantasy.premierleague.com

-Psnprofiles League:  PSNPROFILES FC 

-League`s Prizes: 

*1st place: 15£ PSN card

*2nd place: 10£ PSN card

*3rd place: 5£ PSN card

-Credits for the league and prize: @XShadowYakuzaX 

-i will update the league standings myself after each gameweek, good luck gentlemen. 

-Psnprofiles League Table Standings: 

Spoiler

-Manager & Team :                                                                                                                    

ahmedelebiary           (The Walking Dead )                                                             

XShadowYakuzaX     (XxShadowYakuzaxX FC) 

Razza                        (Razza's Raiders)

Swainey97                (swainey97 FC) 

Smithy                       (Smithy)

xEl_Cidx                    (CD Balompie SLV)

ee28max                   (Martian Maxes FC)

Meacham                 (Meach on the Beach)

wolverine123            (Wally's Wanderers)

Jonas89                    (FC De Wippers)

IntenseFATE98         (Pogba_11)

My_Smelly_Feet       (Beating Chastards) 

Willstown                   (Willstown Wanderers) 

Fugl7                         (Ulsnes FC)

colinmazzini              (Mazzini FC)

ReazonIzTreazon      (Siggy Stardust)

HcG Clawz                (xClawz) 

reversj                       (Fancy team) 

Skippy                       (Skipsters United)

Darth_Krid                 (Leave My Arcelona)

j3n7edl.png

1YtZSsV.png

Edited by ahmedelebiary
  • Like 4

Great idea ;). I like the fact that you picked Rooney. I hope he does well this season, since the World Cup is coming up, but I can't see it happening.  I did a team a few years back but it didn't get anywhere ?. Went with Kane instead of Lukaku since he's been pretty consistent for a few years. Also King was solid upfront for Bournemouth last year, hopefully he'll do better now that he'll be playing besides Defoe. De Bruyne was a must for me, by far my favourite midfielder in the BPL.  By the way, can I change my formation? I have no idea how to ?.

IYtQo0k.jpg

Edited by Smithy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Smithy said:

Great idea ;). I like the fact that you picked Rooney. I hope he does well this season, since the World Cup is coming up, but I can't see it happening.  I did a team a few years back but it didn't get anywhere 1f602.png. Went with Kane instead of Lukaku since he's been pretty consistent for a few years. Also King was solid upfront for Bournemouth last year, hopefully he'll do better now that he'll be playing besides Defoe. De Bruyne was a must for me, by far my favourite midfielder in the BPL.  By the way, can I change my formation? I have no idea how to 1f602.png.

IYtQo0k.jpg

to change your formation, just drag a player and swap it with a player from a different position. for example substitute Holding with Deeney and it should turn to 3-4-3 or with Henderson and it should turn to 3-5-2.  btw why substitute Marcos Alonso ? and i think you should replace Kante with a winger or an attacking midfielder as they get more goals/assists. DMF like Kante or Matic dont usually get many points. and yeah i believe that Rooney will be back to his form he is one of my favorite players and he will play as a starter for Everton and hopefully he takes on Penalties and Freekicks :D 

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

to change your formation, just drag a player and swap it with a player from a different position. for example substitute Holding with Deeney and it should turn to 3-4-3 or with Henderson and it should turn to 3-5-2.  btw why substitute Marcos Alonso ? and i think you should replace Kante with a winger or an attacking midfielder as they get more goals/assists. DMF like Kante or Matic dont usually get many points. and yeah i believe that Rooney will be back to his form he is one of my favorite players and he will play as a starter for Everton and hopefully he takes on Penalties and Freekicks :D 

Thanks for the tips. This is probably why I didn't do well the last time I made a team ?. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Meacham said:

I've joined buddy! Guess which one is me. :awesome::D

Glad to have you on board! :D The fact that your FIFA 14 PS4 Trophy Guide is awesome makes me think you are a beast at Football. :highfive: ⚽ 

Meach on the Beach? :D 

1 hour ago, MattedSpam said:

Good idea @ahmedelebiary,

My team is J United FC.

Hopefully I'll be the Sir Alex Ferguson in this league. 1f60e.png

All the best,

MattedSpam

Welcome aboard as well! :highfive: Your profile pic already proves you'll be the Sir Alex Ferguson. :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Glad to have you on board! :D The fact that your FIFA 14 PS4 Trophy Guide is awesome makes me think you are a beast at Football. :highfive: 26bd.png 

Meach on the Beach? :D 

Meh, I have a decent left foot. Don't play as much as I used to but would love to play more. My brother is the real player, kids got it all.

Yeah that's me. :D