2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

Just now, Meacham said:

I think the only time in history everyone wanted Liverpool to win, well a lot anyway.

Good for me, I have both ;) 

Haha yep, pretty much the only time we'd want Liverpool to win. ?

If the talks are true I am absolutely STOKED!

Sanchez would be amazing at Man United. (If he chooses us he's making the right choice imo)
FPL wise too me thinks.

Just now, TheSoloWing said:

Haha yep, pretty much the only time we'd want Liverpool to win. ?

If the talks are true I am absolutely STOKED!

Sanchez would be amazing at Man United. (If he chooses us he's making the right choice imo)
FPL wise too me thinks.

I personally don't agree. Only my opinion but you sit too deep for a player like that. He's got immense energy and would need your others to push forward which you don't often do.

Just now, Meacham said:

I personally don't agree. Only my opinion but you sit too deep for a player like that. He's got immense energy and would need your others to push forward which you don't often do.

Agree on the style of play but I believe we have no where but forwards to go with José , and if we are to get Sanchez that would be a bold statement of intent. City on the other hand have hit their peak I think. Hard to see them getting any better than they currently are. Hope tonight is the start of their downfall. Boy that would be a sight.  

In other news, Christensen is pissing me off. So many Chelsea clean sheets and he's missing them all. ?

24 minutes ago, TheSoloWing said:

Agree on the style of play but I believe we have no where but forwards to go with José , and if we are to get Sanchez that would be a bold statement of intent. City on the other hand have hit their peak I think. Hard to see them getting any better than they currently are. Hope tonight is the start of their downfall. Boy that would be a sight.  

In other news, Christensen is pissing me off. So many Chelsea clean sheets and he's missing them all. ?

Ohh I dunno, you've slipped recently.. Lingards saved you so much and he's not even that good of a footballer.

• 3 weeks later...

GW25 standings updated... i am pretty happy with my result this gw, although it could have been better, but Jones scoring a hilarious own goal and Chelsea losing 3-0 to Bournemouth at home didnt cooperate.. also thanks Pope for saving that penalty, such a great underrated GK :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Hey, sorry I don't often come into the forums so I missed this.

I'm meant to have email notifications when someone posts in a thread like this that I follow, but I never get them anymore. Anyone know how to fix that?

Drop down box on top right of page- account- manage followed content.

3 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Drop down box on top right of page- account- manage followed content.

I've done that and they're all set to "immediate notification when new content posted."

It used to work until a few months ago and I haven't changed emails or anything.

20 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

I've done that and they're all set to "immediate notification when new content posted."

It used to work until a few months ago and I haven't changed emails or anything.

I thought the instant notifications just showed up on the site. I've always had mine set to that and never received an email. The 2 options underneath that are 1 email a day or 1 a week with all new content posted.