2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

3 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Im just setting up my team now then i'll join the league. Ive not done this ff before, i always do the sky one and dream team, i have to pick 15 players is that right? 

Yeah, you have to fill every slot and you can't have more than 3 players from one club.

4 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Im just setting up my team now then i'll join the league. Ive not done this ff before, i always do the sky one and dream team, i have to pick 15 players is that right? 

dont worry, it is my first season as well :D let me know when you are done so i can add you in the league table and feel free to ask for any player recommendations 

Ok ive joined. Wally's Wanderers is my team. Im not into only picking 3 players from one team, i normally end up with 6 or 7 spurs players on dream team. Can you do subs during a gameweek for example after saturdays games swap in 3 that are playing on sunday? 

1 minute ago, wolverine123 said:

Ok ive joined. Wally's Wanderers is my team. Im not into only picking 3 players from one team, i normally end up with 6 or 7 spurs players on dream team. Can you do subs during a gameweek for example after saturdays games swap in 3 that are playing on sunday? 

It's okay, my team had 5 Spurs players and 4 Liverpool players before I had to change it. Thought I had a good team to. I've never done that website for it before. That would be pretty good. There's a FAQ on the site right? Does it not say in there? I'd like to know to actually.

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

It's okay, my team had 5 Spurs players and 4 Liverpool players before I had to change it. Thought I had a good team to. I've never done that website for it before. That would be pretty good. There's a FAQ on the site right? Does it not say in there? I'd like to know to actually.

Any changes you make (starting 11, transfers, captain changes, substitution priorities) after the Gameweek deadline, will not take effect until the following deadline. View all deadlines.

Thats a no then

• Like 1

Just now, wolverine123 said:

Any changes you make (starting 11, transfers, captain changes, substitution priorities) after the Gameweek deadline, will not take effect until the following deadline. View all deadlines.

Thats a no then

Could be worse, we could have no subs at all. Oh well. More competitive that way I figure.

38 minutes ago, Jonas89 said:

38 minutes ago, Jonas89 said:

47 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Thats a no then

yeah you are allowed only 1 transfer per gameweek and it must be done before the deadline. a second transfer will cost you 4 points and a third 8 points... etc. 

Edited by ahmedelebiary

38 minutes ago, XShadowYakuzaX said:

Sorry changed my team name to XShadowYakuzaX FC! Looking forward to this! and don't forget the winner gets a free £10 PSN Voucher!

Thank you @XShadowYakuzaX I really appreciate it.

This is a great idea, I'm also looking forward seeing how my team does.

30 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

So who does everyone support in the EPL? I'm a Tottenham fan if you haven't guessed.

I'm Manchester United. ?

22 minutes ago, Meacham said:

I'm Liverpool. :P

inb4 everyone slates me.

No comment... ?

8 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Manchester United here .. GGMU ?

7 minutes ago, IntenseFATE98 said:

Manchester United :awesome:

Nice to see support to the greatest football team in the world. It should be an interesting season for us.

As for this fantasy stuff, I'm happy with the team now, just did a few minor changes.

MattedSpam

Edited by MattedSpam
  • Like 1