2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

Just now, Razza said:

I was just about to question about this as it seems extremely suspicious that someone with the same first name joined the league one after another so this seems extremely suspicious.

Yeah man i instantly noticed it. i have asked @XShadowYakuzaX if he can remove them from the league 

30 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Updated :) 

1dGLrnK.png

Again, these players will not be added to our league/prize until they confirm it here. also there is a chance that this is just one user with multiple accounts which of course is not allowed here . play fair gentlemen :D 

Doesn't the league owner have clearance to kick people? If people don't come forward they should be kicked off the league imo.

Always ninja'd :ninja:

Edited by Meacham
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Updated :) 

1dGLrnK.png

Again, these players will not be added to our league/prize until they confirm it here. also there is a chance that this is just one user with multiple accounts which of course is not allowed here . play fair gentlemen :D 

3 minutes ago, Razza said:

I was just about to question about this as it seems extremely suspicious that someone with the same first name joined the league one after another so this seems extremely suspicious.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Just make sure to check their date of register on here too.

Play fair folks.

MattedSpam

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Finally! I thought I was going to be a loner and take all the hate! :P

dont worry, i like Liverpool play style with Klopp, now that you have Mohammed Salah (btw he is from my country ??) with Coutinho, Firmino and Mane, your attack will be ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

dont worry, i like Liverpool play style with Klopp, now that you have Mohammed Salah (btw he is from my country 1f1ea-1f1ec.png) with Coutinho, Firmino and Mane, your attack will be 1f525.png

Our scoring has always been okay. It's just we always let in too many at the other end like we mentioned last night. ^_^

I like the look of Salah, him and Mane on the counter should be terrifying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

dont worry, i like Liverpool play style with Klopp, now that you have Mohammed Salah (btw he is from my country 1f1ea-1f1ec.png) with Coutinho, Firmino and Mane, your attack will be 1f525.png

And by the sounds of it that attacking power might be joined by Keita now as it seems lebzig actually do want to sell :D

6 minutes ago, Razza said:

And by the sounds of it that attacking power might be joined by Keita now as it seems lebzig actually do want to sell :D

I have a few issues regarding that transfer, should be interesting if we get him but still. I'm not going to jump around in pure joy.

29 minutes ago, Meacham said:

I have a few issues regarding that transfer, should be interesting if we get him but still. I'm not going to jump around in pure joy.

Yeah I agree I still think we would be a lot better off with selling sturidge and bringing in aubamayany (sorry for terrible spelling as I'm on my mobile) 

1 minute ago, Razza said:

Yeah I agree I still think we would be a lot better off with selling sturidge and bringing in aubamayany (sorry for terrible spelling as I'm on my mobile) 

Sturridge is a great attacker it is just injuries that ruined him :( 

2 minutes ago, Razza said:

I love Studge, it's just his body is made of Weetabix. I'd love Auba as well but we usually buy younger players. That and his price tag would be silly. His price tag, with Keita and who knows about Virgil you're looking at nearly £200million just for them 3 which is absolutely ridiculous. On top of that the 35-40 we spent on Salah.

HxxiXao.png

Again, these people will not be added to our league table until they confirm that they are members here..other wise you can play a league of your own is it really hard to write a comment here ? i`m pretty sure that those are people from outside PSNP who got the league code somehow or even multiple accounts from the same user " it is pretty obvious" .. jeez @XShadowYakuzaX you think you can remove those ghostly players ? lol ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

HxxiXao.png

Again, these people will not be added to our league table until they confirm that they are members here..other wise you can play a league of your own is it really hard to write a comment here ? i`m pretty sure that those are people from outside PSNP who got the league code somehow or even multiple accounts from the same user " it is pretty obvious" .. jeez @XShadowYakuzaX you think you can remove those ghostly players ? lol ?

If they don't confirm their registration on this site, then I think it's only fair that they get removed. Seems way too suspicious.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

HxxiXao.png

Again, these people will not be added to our league table until they confirm that they are members here..other wise you can play a league of your own 1f602.png is it really hard to write a comment here ? i`m pretty sure that those are people from outside PSNP who got the league code somehow or even multiple accounts from the same user " it is pretty obvious" .. jeez 1f602.png @XShadowYakuzaX you think you can remove those ghostly players ? lol 1f601.png

10 minutes ago, Smithy said:

If they don't confirm their registration on this site, then I think it's only fair that they get removed. Seems way too suspicious.

I am in favour of this too.

We need to play fair, that'll determine who has an eye for talent in terms of picking key players during the upcoming EPL season.

MattedSpam

• Like 1

On 17/07/2017 at 3:12 PM, ee28max said:

Lukaku is probably gonna be Manchester United top scorer for sure! :D  

I hope your right. In pre-season, both Lukaku and Rashford look sharp. It should make for some interesting viewing.

Anyone watch United City? Pre-season or not, It's always a pleasure beating Citeh. Onto the next game.

Sorry for going off-topic. :D

MattedSpam

Edited by MattedSpam
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MattedSpam said:

I hope your right. In pre-season, both Lukaku and Rashford look sharp. It should make for some interesting viewing.

Anyone watch United City? Pre-season or not, It's always a pleasure beating Citeh. Onto the next game.

MattedSpam

Yeah i stayed up late last night watching the Derby ? great performance from Man Utd <3 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MattedSpam said:

MattedSpam

Lukaku was amazing, but Rashford though :holy: Also, there's a rumour atm that Abramovich has agreed to let Matic join United for 40-50mil, steep price but I'm excited.