2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

On 21/07/2017 at 4:32 PM, IntenseFATE98 said:

Lukaku was amazing, but Rashford though :holy: Also, there's a rumour atm that Abramovich has agreed to let Matic join United for 40-50mil, steep price but I'm excited. 

I agree, they both look sharp from what I've seen in pre-season. As for transfers, I trust our club to make the right decisions.

The main focus now is our youth, give them game time and I'll be happy.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a Man United discussion, but felt since you took the time to reply I would too.

MattedSpam

Edited by MattedSpam

12 minutes ago, XShadowYakuzaX said:

Right sorry guys been a bit busy! So just catching up! I'm gonna have a look at the league now, please post in this topic if you want in this season, otherwise teams will be removed to avoid multiple accounts. Thanks

yeah just compare the league tables from here and the site and remove any unconfirmed users.. we don`t want those 

16 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Who do you guys think is a better option, Coutinho or Salah ? :hmm:

My money is on Coutinho, but it depends on what system you are going to use him for? He fits well in at Liverpool, but if he is going to Barcelona to replace Neymar it is questionable. If it is a straight swatch sure, but if instead, he plays behind the top three it might put too much on the defense. Just a thought.

Again, can these anonymous players confirm that they are Psnprofiles users ? if not, they will be removed. this is a Psnp league, so only proof we have that you are from here is to comment here on this thread so i can add you to our leaderboards. come on people it is not that hard .. 

18odXjsl.png

Yeah Arsenal's back line really did not convince me of them being anywhere near title challengers. They may sort it out, but today looked really out of sorts. I wonder if Lacazette is thinking his job is going to be twice as hard as he thought. I mean Arsenal had the lead for what 3 minutes before his goal was tied up.