2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

Every transfer I've made so far has lost me points, I must be jinxed. The one week I decide to bring in Hegazi and he makes that huge mistake ?. And to make things worse, last week I accidentally played my wildcard because I'm an idiot who didn't understand what the wildcard was for...until I actually bothered to read the description for it.

#WengerOut

Bit weird transfers coming out of our end today. Linked with Thomas Lemar (won't jump on the bandwagon, only ever seen him play twice) and that we've basically pre-ordered Naby Keita. I find it odd that he had a medical for us but won't be able to play until next season where anything can happen in the meantime. :hmm:

Ox to Chelsea looks like it's going through as well. Not looking good for Arsenal at the minute.

Edited by Meacham
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 6:36 AM, ahmedelebiary said:

GW5 standings updated...ughhh why did i captain Kane over Lukaku ? 1f62d.png i`m satisfied with my 62 points but all my rankings and leagues are still seeing red lmao 1f602.png Aguero was definitely this week`s hero .. 

I removed Bellerin and put in Danilo, changed captain from Lukaku to Kane. fml :facepalm:xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to give a heads up to everyone. Mane has been ruled out for about 6 weeks. If you've got him in your team now is the time to change him.

I didn't have any free transfers left so had to use 4 points instead. ?

One of our best players is now out for a while. I'm crying on the inside.

Edited by Meacham

3 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

@XShadowYakuzaX I started a team at the beginning of the season so was just trying to join, but the code says the league is shut for new entries?

I think it's because there were so many people joining the league but never mentioning they had joined on this topic. So it was locked but you've mentioned it so they should be able to unlock, add you in and then lock again.

Just now, Meacham said:

I think it's because there were so many people joining the league but never mentioning they had joined on this topic. So it was locked but you've mentioned it so they should be able to unlock, add you in and then lock again.

It'd be nice to be in!

Just made some wholesale changes this week but not ready to drop my Wild Card yet so sacrificed a few points.

• 2 weeks later...

I promise I'm not crying...??:P ?

In all honesty though, this might sound weird but I'm glad it happened. Klopp obviously thought our defence is good enough but we've been found out again. If an absolute slaughtering is what it takes to show Klopp that Lovren and some of our defence are not worth investing in then so be it. I hope the owners watched as well and seen that they need to make an investment and push Klopp to sort the defence out.

I'd still take Virgil and play him at the back on his own rather than our defence at the minute.

I'm finding the points a little weird at the minute though, Kane scored twice today and got an assist for son but is on 13 points. Otamendi scored one goal yesterday yet has 15 points? I don't get how that works. I get he got a clean sheet but surely, 2 goals and a assist outscore that?

Edited by Meacham