2017/2018 Fantasy Premier League

ahmedelebiary

• 2 weeks later...

League standings updated .. still waiting for CHE vs ARS and TOT vs WHU games though... also who is the first guy ? ive never seen him here. how did he join? and i noticed that he is just copying FPLTIPS team https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/1202/event/22 like what the actual fuck ? @XShadowYakuzaX what do you think ? 

Yeah we dont need people like that here .. FPL is supposed to be played all by yourself. watch games and players performance and form.. take risks and punts... not just follow another manager blindly and copy everything he does.. this is nonsense i mean what is the point ? i dunno about you guys but i my vote is to kick him. only fair competition is allowed here. @Darth_Krid @Meacham @XShadowYakuzaX @wolverine123 @Skippy

5 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

my vote is to kick him

Same here!

I did think it was weird that he was allowed to join because there are people on here who have asked and haven't had a reply but he somehow got into it. I assumed he was a friend of Yakuzas but if what @Darth_Krid says is true about him joining the PST league also than it can't be.

Edited by Meacham
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Same here!

I did think it was weird that he was allowed to join because there are people on here who have asked and haven't had a reply but he somehow got into it. I assumed he was a friend of Yakuzas but if what @Darth_Krid says is true about him joining the PST league also than it can't be.

my thoughts exactly... it is weird lol but if he was playing fair and square i wouldnt have had any issue with him being in our league, but kissing FPLtips`s ass like this ? nah you are not welcomed here fella.. you are ruining the fun and challenge of it. 

If he's not posted here, which he hasn't? then yeah kick him. It doesn't bother me that much what help he has to pick his team. I don't  think anyone would be bothered about it if he wasn't top of the league. Anyway I agree to kick if he's never posted his team in this thread.

I'm not sure kicking him just for following tips is fair, since a lot of players use other websites and podcasts and stuff. Plus, I for one took a few hits this week and brought similar players in just because I get DGW hype! :D

But not signing up here or posting at all is where I see the problem. I play this for the banter and friendly competition, I have no interest playing for myself.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

@TheSoloWing I can see now that you've replied here before. The problem was you have never replied with your team name so no-one knew who you were.

Dude, I had previously messaged the admin of this league in PM to add me aswell with team name etc, I have no idea why all these people are against me, just because I am first maybe? lol idk, yeah I do take suggestions of fpltips as he is one of my favourite fpl people around but who doesnt? and thats mainly because this is only my second season, if people are that annoyed by it, I can even not do transfers etc if fpltips does it, if it makes them any happier?

6 minutes ago, TheSoloWing said:

Dude, I had previously messaged the admin of this league in PM to add me aswell with team name etc, I have no idea why all these people are against me, just because I am first maybe? lol idk, yeah I do take suggestions of fpltips as he is one of my favourite fpl people around but who doesnt? and thats mainly because this is only my second season, if people are that annoyed by it, I can even not do transfers etc if fpltips does it, if it makes them any happier?

No one is against you. At the start of the thread @ahmedelebiary made it clear that people who wanted to join should make a team and then post their team name in here so they can be added properly to the competition but you didn't. Then when you joined halfway through the season no one had a clue who you were because that's right, you didn't tell anyone your team name, you might of told Yakuza but he's not in charge of the thread.

Quite simple really. Also, on your tip things. I'm not against it but boring don't you think that you have to get tips and not play for yousrelf? No wonder your top. Don't see anyone else doing it.

Bottom line is dude, everyone made clear who they were when they made their team. It was so people didn't make multiple accounts so they could have different teams and win or whatever. Now that people know your team. It's fine. 

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

No one is against you. At the start of the thread @ahmedelebiary made it clear that people who wanted to join should make a team and then post their team name in here so they can be added properly to the competition but you didn't. Then when you joined halfway through the season no one had a clue who you were because that's right, you didn't tell anyone your team name, you might of told Yakuza but he's not in charge of the thread.

Quite simple really. Also, on your tip things. I'm not against it but boring don't you think that you have to get tips and not play for yousrelf? No wonder your top. Don't see anyone else doing it.

Bottom line is dude, everyone made clear who they were when they made their team. It was so people didn't make multiple accounts so they could have different teams and win or whatever. Now that people know your team. It's fine. 

Man, I think I posted on this thread as well to add me w team name etc, sure I was a bit late, im not even interested in the prizes etc, just want some healthy competition. When I didn't get any replies I think I messaged Yakuza and he gave me permission to join. I told him my team name etc as well. 

Apologies if I bypassed the actual admins of the league in doing that, I am very new to the forums and fpl and have to thank you all for not kicking me already unlike pstrophies.org, they didn't even give an opportunity for me to defend or explain myself.

Yeah it is boring but I have learned a lot, I'm going to play my own way moving forward, is everyone ok with that?

Despite all that, if you still want to kick me, then do so. It will be a shame, I'm really looking forward to coming into my own next season and competing for prizes.

Just now, TheSoloWing said:

Man, I think I posted on this thread as well to add me w team name etc, sure I was a bit late, im not even interested in the prizes etc, just want some healthy competition. When I didn't get any replies I think I messaged Yakuza and he gave me permission to join. I told him my team name etc as well. 

Apologies if I bypassed the actual admins of the league in doing that, I am very new to the forums and fpl and have to thank you all for not kicking me already unlike pstrophies.org, they didn't even give an opportunity for me to defend or explain myself.

Yeah it is boring but I have learned a lot, I'm going to play my own way moving forward, is everyone ok with that?

Despite all that, if you still want to kick me, then do so. It will be a shame, I'm really looking forward to coming into my own next season and competing for prizes.

You did post on this thread, twice. You didn't include your team name though, that's was the issue. It just left people confused otherwise no one would of brought it up. Yeah, to be fair Yakuza doesn't reply much and he made no mention of it to anyone.

Like I said pal, I have no issue with it just takes the fun away for me but if that's what people want to do it's up to them, just see what the others have to say.

Nah, I don't want to kick you now, you've come forward with who you are so it's fine. Again that's up to the thread creator though.

Good luck with the rest of your season. :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meacham said:

You did post on this thread, twice. You didn't include your team name though, that's was the issue. It just left people confused otherwise no one would of brought it up. Yeah, to be fair Yakuza doesn't reply much and he made no mention of it to anyone.

Like I said pal, I have no issue with it just takes the fun away for me but if that's what people want to do it's up to them, just see what the others have to say.

Nah, I don't want to kick you now, you've come forward with who you are so it's fine. Again that's up to the thread creator though.

Good luck with the rest of your season. :D 

same to you mate, and I have learned a valuable lesson today, I didn't really give it much thought before but it all makes sense now.

I'll make my own decisions now regardless if I'm allowed here or not.

Peace and love everyone. :D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheSoloWing said:

I had no problem with you using tips. They're not all knowing so I don't see it gives much of an advantage. Anyway I'm happy for you to stay in now we know who you are. It's not upto me though.

Edited by wolverine123
  • Like 1