DiegoMolinams

Hot Coco Platinum Relic Exploit

19 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

The clock disappears when I do this. Has it been patched already?

They haven't released any patch yet. Just don't go too far from the clock, it disappeared a couples times when I tried it but it was because I went too far by accident 

50 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

They haven't released any patch yet. Just don't go too far from the clock, it disappeared a couples times when I tried it but it was because I went too far by accident 

Oh ok, I already did it legit at this point but thanks anyway.

Thx for the video, just did this :D so it's definitely not patched 

Awesome! Will be sure to do this when i get the game.

Is this still possible? I can't get it to trigger and this level is one of my last two gold relics needed

It still works. Took me a bunch of tries to get it lined up right.

Pretty sure it's been patched sadly.  I tried it recently, and could never get it to work.

On 2019-04-19 at 7:41 AM, Shadowlord87 said:

Pretty sure it's been patched sadly.  I tried it recently, and could never get it to work.

Couldn’t you just delete your game & go offline? Then you’d be patch less.

On 23/06/2019 at 4:44 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Has anyone tried this? Will it effect Future Tense & Stormy Ascent? 

I also can confirm that it appears to be patched, I tried dozens of times with no success. It looks like they made those nitro boxes only explode when either you hit them or you hit the green "!" box. It also looks like they made the clock disappear when you try this exploit but it could have been that I mistakenly went too far away. Either way, you'll have to earn this gold relic the old fashioned way.

As far as these two quotes go...

On 6/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

On 11/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, Azaan60 said:

Has anyone tried this? Will it effect Future Tense & Stormy Ascent? 

I have not tried it and would be very VERY hesitant to do so. The main thing you run the risk of is corrupting your save file and being forced to do everything all over again. As far as effecting Future Tense and Stormy Ascent, you probably won't be able to play them since they are both part of patches and would probably be a contributing factor to corrupting your save file.

All I can say is practice makes perfect. I highly recommend checking out All_The_Shinies on YouTube. He gets platinum relics on every single level in the entire trilogy so all you have to do is try your best to duplicate what he does and if you fail to be as good as him (which was my case) you should still be good enough for gold, which is all you need for the trophies.

I too can confirm this has been patched. I did it before many times on the first try (on different accounts) but the last time I kept trying for 2 hours and couldn't do it, so don't waste your time, just do it the normal way.

On 2020-02-06 at 11:27 AM, Mefta7_Alfaraj said:

I too can confirm this has been patched. I did it before many times on the first try (on different accounts) but the last time I kept trying for 2 hours and couldn't do it, so don't waste your time, just do it the normal way.

2 hours? Could've beaten the level 10x over legit in that amount of time.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

41 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

2 hours? Could've beaten the level 10x over legit in that amount of time.

2 hours to "confirm" this has been patched, so you and others don't have to bother with it anymore.

No matter how one tries to become friendly or helpful, ask a question or express his opinion getting bashed is the only thing I'm going to get from people like you.

Edited by Mefta7_Alfaraj