xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx's Dispute

61 posts in this topic

xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Reason given by reporter: (Order Earned) You get "You conquered All" before "World's finest" 

So what exactly is wrong with earning "I Conquered All" before "World's Finest"? If I was to earn "World's Finest" before "I Conquered All" THEN it would be grounds for flagging.

Not to mention the fact that I already had a flag on this game lifted when I first joined the site quite a while ago.

Why am I now having to defend myself AGAIN after having already done so?

 

 

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Reason given by reporter: (Order Earned) Completed Terra's report before all finishing commands

That one was because the last command I obtained for Terra completed the report but did not trigger the trophy for obtaining all commands, I actually remember stressing about that one because I ended up having to reload my save about 5 times and get that same command before the trophy finally popped.

I even vaguely remember the command, it was Dark Void or something similiar.

Heck I might even still have that save file on the PS3, will have to check when I get home from work and see if I can provide you with some evidence.

Edited by xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx
Formatting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the flagger meant to refer to the time between earning those two trophies. I haven't played the game so I'm not familiar: can Star Lab missions be completed in 90 seconds? I agree though that most likely they misread the trophy requirements. Out of curiosity, do you remember what the old flag that you had lifted was for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xylobe said:

Maybe the flagger meant to refer to the time between earning those two trophies. I haven't played the game so I'm not familiar: can Star Lab missions be completed in 90 seconds? I agree though that most likely they misread the trophy requirements. Out of curiosity, do you remember what the old flag that you had lifted was for?

 

The time between them is a non issue as well. Quite a number of the star labs missions can be completed in seconds, especially the earlier ones.

The old flag I believe was for "Top Rung" and "Ultimate Battler" unlocking at the same time.

 

Either way the reason for the flag is completely bogus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

Either way the reason for the flag is completely bogus.

 

Is the reason for the KH BBS flag completely bogus too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMDE said:

 

Is the reason for the KH BBS flag completely bogus too?

Is the attitude necessary?

 

That one was because the last command I obtained for Terra completed the report but did not trigger the trophy for obtaining all commands, I actually remember stressing about that one because I ended up having to reload my save about 5 times and get that same command before the trophy finally popped.

I even vaguely remember the command, it was Dark Void or something similiar.

Heck I might even still have that save file on the PS3, will have to check when I get home from work and see if I can provide you with some evidence.

Edited by xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

Is the attitude necessary?

 

That one was because the last command I obtained for Terra completed the report but did not trigger the trophy for obtaining all commands, I actually remember stressing about that one because I ended up having to reload my save about 5 times and get that same command before the trophy finally popped.

I even vaguely remember the command, it was Dark Void or something similiar.

Heck I might even still have that save file on the PS3, will have to check when I get home from work and see if I can provide you with some evidence.

 

I've plat Injustice on 2 different platforms, so I know it pretty well. There's nothing wrong with your trophy list. Just somebody trolling or ignorant. Kind of the flaw in the system. Just like the flaw that lets people make judgements on these disputes when they're clueless on what they're judging. 

 

I haven't played your other game, so I cannot comment on that one.

 

Hope your flags get lifted bro. Good luck.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Top rung and ultimate battler is wrong, unlock them in the same time it's possible only with save hack

Edited by AttilioPazzo-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

 

Top rung and ultimate battler is wrong, unlock them in the same time it's possible only with save hack

Your right, typically they can't unlock together. But as I stated in a previous reply I disputed the game about a year ago and had the flag lifted for those trophies after providing the people I spoke with sufficient proof. That's the reason why you won't be able to flag me for this particular trophies. I don't feel I should have to defend myself again for them. And considering the trophies I have been flagged for this time are fine, therefore making the flag incorrect and should be lifted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does not mean anything dude, the list is not legit, even grimydawg can make mistakes. Explains how you can unlock the ultimate battler and top rung at the same time. METAHUMAN, FEEL THE BURN, AROUND AND AROUND WE GO AND THE HERO WE WANT ALL unlocked in few seconds, it's science fiction

Edited by AttilioPazzo-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

 METAHUMAN, FEEL THE BURN, AROUND AND AROUND WE GO AND THE HERO WE WANT ALL unlocked in few seconds, it's science fiction

You wanna tell me how them unlocking in a few seconds of eachother is impossible?

"Metahuman" and "Feel the burn" not hard to perform the last move and last meter burn move literally 1 second from eachother, "Around and around we go" also performed the last level interaction in the same match as the previous 2 trophies. "The hero we deserve" as a result of that last match I gained enough exp to push me to level 100.

Pretty easy to plan all that.

 

12 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

Explains how you can unlock the ultimate battler and top run at the same time.

Injustice is known to be buggy as hell, "Ultimate battler" did not unlock when I first met the requirements which was why it unlocked alongside "Top Rung"

I actually remember there being someone with the same issue a little while back that had their flag lifted, I dunno how I'd go about searching for it but if I find it did you want to try and get him flagged again too?

 

Seriously your grasping at straws to try and find a reason to keep my flagged for that game.

And for the record I don't believe it was Grimydawg that lifted the flag on the game the first time, the dispute system as it is now did not exist back then.

I went into chat and it was resolved there with a number of people with knowledge of the game chiming in.

 

The fact of the matter is the trophies you are picking at were previously found to be fine, even Sly says that if someone has a flag lifted they cannot be re-flagged for the same thing again.

And again since the reason for the current flag is wrong....

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

The fact of the matter is the trophies you are picking at were previously found to be fine, even Sly says that if someone has a flag lifted they cannot be re-flagged for the same thing again.

And again since the reason for the current flag is wrong....

 

If the reason for why it was lifted is wrong, then they can be flagged again. Anything else would just be stupidity. I've never played the game, so I can't say. This an old flag from September 2015. I got no idea how you let it be on your account for that long. You can't be re-flagged for a game by any normal means, meaning this has either been there since 2015 or someone has contacted someone in the cheater team and got it re-instated.

 

I remember when I did a lot of Rainbow Moon flags. I did one error when it comes to some of the reports. I thought you had to get the ending trophy before level 100. Turns out you didn't, so I asked for all the ones I had wrongly flagged for this reason to be unlifted AKA those who had got to level 100 after the last item before the last boss. That was like 18 people. However, with a second look at those, I asked for 12 of them to be re-instated, because they had other issues with their trophy list, like 40 to 100 hours too fast. So those 12 were re-flagged. :P Couldn't manually flag them again, had to ask a person on the cheater team to do it.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Injustice is not a buggy game, the only trophy that can give you problems is' BUDDY SYSTEM, Ultimate buttler can only be unlocked together RISE TO THE TOP,  We're talking about being flagged back on a game that's clearly not legit, obviously the flag was lifted cause they did not know the game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

You wanna tell me how them unlocking in a few seconds of eachother is impossible?

"Metahuman" and "Feel the burn" not hard to perform the last move and last meter burn move literally 1 second from eachother, "Around and around we go" also performed the last level interaction in the same match as the previous 2 trophies. "The hero we deserve" as a result of that last match I gained enough exp to push me to level 100.

Pretty easy to plan all that.

 

Injustice is known to be buggy as hell, "Ultimate battler" did not unlock when I first met the requirements which was why it unlocked alongside "Top Rung"

I actually remember there being someone with the same issue a little while back that had their flag lifted, I dunno how I'd go about searching for it but if I find it did you want to try and get him flagged again too?

 

Seriously your grasping at straws to try and find a reason to keep my flagged for that game.

And for the record I don't believe it was Grimydawg that lifted the flag on the game the first time, the dispute system as it is now did not exist back then.

I went into chat and it was resolved there with a number of people with knowledge of the game chiming in.

 

The fact of the matter is the trophies you are picking at were previously found to be fine, even Sly says that if someone has a flag lifted they cannot be re-flagged for the same thing again.

And again since the reason for the current flag is wrong....

 

 

Current flag can be wrong, but this list is not legit. Why i have platted this game 4 time without any kind of bug or glitch? And i am not alone, i know other people in leaderboard too with 4-5-6 time platted this game, never found a bug or a glitch. You don't have a bug man, what i see it's a savegame, because you can tell me ok you have done all super and peo move extcept one, but ultimate battler and top rung are not possible to earn at same time. So i just hope they don't lift your flag, in other game if a trophy is wrong the people banned stay flagged, on this game every time they unban someone who has hacked like you without any logical reason. 

Edited by killer91ITA
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so after a bit of digging I found the previous dispute with the same issue I had.

Just because you don't experience any bugs/glitches doesn't mean they don't exist.

A simple google search would tell you that Injustice is indeed a buggy game.

 

Also in regards to the KH:BBS flag.

I Still have Aqua, Final Episode and Secret Episode saves but don't have Terra or Ventus'.

Don't know how I'm really supposed to provide anything there other than what was initially stated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact ZombieLovers84 is flagged on injustice for the same reason

Edited by AttilioPazzo-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

Ok so after a bit of digging I found the previous dispute with the same issue I had.

Just because you don't experience any bugs/glitches doesn't mean they don't exist.

A simple google search would tell you that Injustice is indeed a buggy game.

 

Also in regards to the KH:BBS flag.

I Still have Aqua, Final Episode and Secret Episode saves but don't have Terra or Ventus'.

Don't know how I'm really supposed to provide anything there other than what was initially stated.

I know very well the other dispute. Unflagged for nothing, this list is like your list, and i can't see the injustice plat in this cabinet..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

Infact ZombieLovers84 is flagged on injustice for the same reason

 

This is true. The version you see on his profile is only the PS4 version, which doesn't have 100%... The PS3 version is hidden and flagged.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ULTIMATE BATTLER and TOP RANG it is not possible to unlock them in the same time cause in the battle mode there are 20 kinds of different battles one of this is classic mode and u must complete it only one time for the ULTIMATE BATTLER , u can unlock  
ULTIMATE BATTLER only together RISE TO THE TOP ( complete one classic battle)

Who has played the game really can confirm it

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot say much for Injustice, but I do know about Birth By Sleep. Similar to Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, in order to unlock the individual trophies for completing any side objective (like commands and so on) in Birth By Sleep, you have to first obtain a golden mickey icon (which shows it as complete) next to the section you are working on, then open it up to unlock the respective trophy tied to the journal. My only guess is he earned all of Terra's commands at whatever time he did, then after doing so, the game recognized he obtained all of Terra's commands and unlocked the trophy for the completion of Terra's report - which is not needed for viewing once the conditions are met (i.e) all golden mickey icons next to each category. However, seeing as he earned his last golden mickey icon, which unlocked the trophy for completing Terra's report, he (Dark) most likely forgot to open up the completed tab in the journal which contained Terra's completed command list. This would then make that particular trophy look off in comparison to the other ones once he opened up the tab and unlocked the trophy. 

 

This is not the first time other people who have played the Kingdom Hearts games (namely Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix) and have had difficulty with trophies such as these. People do not think about actually clicking and opening up the completed entry which is marked by a golden mickey icon, which then corresponds with unlocking the trophy in that category. Again, this is only my two cents as I have seen it numerous times in the past. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wary of flagging people for things like this in KH: BBS too. The Collector trophy (for getting all stickers) is buggy as hell and took me *hours* of messing around with to get to unglitch and actually pop in my game, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the other collection-based trophies are iffy too. Stuff like this is what the 3-trophy lenience limit is for -- sometimes trophies glitch and don't pop when they should.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, x410xDragon said:

This is not the first time other people who have played the Kingdom Hearts games (namely Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix) and have had difficulty with trophies such as these. People do not think about actually clicking and opening up the completed entry which is marked by a golden mickey icon, which then corresponds with unlocking the trophy in that category. Again, this is only my two cents as I have seen it numerous times in the past. 

 

But it shouldn't require this unless you load up a save that already has it completed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will admit, at second glance, the Injustice trophies do look suspect. I would say it's not concrete enough to keep the flag. I would have never flagged this list, but I'm not like many of you who will flag a fly for looking at them wrong. I've seen crazy shit happen with my own eyes when it comes to trophies not popping when they're supposed to or popping up randomly. I've even seen plats not pop after all other trophies had. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Phil said:

I will admit, at second glance, the Injustice trophies do look suspect. I would say it's not concrete enough to keep the flag. I would have never flagged this list, but I'm not like many of you who will flag a fly for looking at them wrong. I've seen crazy shit happen with my own eyes when it comes to trophies not popping when they're supposed to or popping up randomly. I've even seen plats not pop after all other trophies had. 

 

suspect? And say little ... are you saying that is normal unlock ultimate battler after 20 arcades (classic mode) ?This is a non-legit list, which I only saw about people who used save hack, where they had all 20 battles completed , so they did the simplest battle (classic mode) and unlocked the ultimate battler together top rung. . If this is not hack, we get ridiculous, it seems strange that a person like @grimydawg who understands about fighting games pass by legit these lists

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

 

suspect? And say little ... are you saying that is normal unlock ultimate battler after 20 arcades (classic mode) ?This is a non-legit list, which I only saw about people who used save hack, where they had all 20 battles completed , so they did the simplest battle (classic mode) and unlocked the ultimate battler together top rung. . If this is not hack, we get ridiculous, it seems strange that a person like @grimydawg who understands about fighting games pass by legit these lists

 

When I looked at his list the first time, I was just looking at the trophies that were mentioned in the dispute. His Star lab related trophies. Those look fine. I'm guessing the person who flagged his Injustice did it because of the Battle mode trophies. I dunno. It still seems like it's not enough to flag for me. If his whole list was fucked up, sure, but only two trophies are suspect.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate battler is the hardest trophy in the game, done that you have the platinum safe

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.