xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx's Dispute

61 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

When I looked at his list the first time, I was just looking at the trophies that were mentioned in the dispute. His Star lab related trophies. Those look fine. I'm guessing the person who flagged his Injustice did it because of the Battle mode trophies. I dunno. It still seems like it's not enough to flag for me. If his whole list was fucked up, sure, but only two trophies are suspect.

Okay, so the reason given in the report is obviously not correct. Totally normal to beat all star lab missions before beating them all with 3 stars, worst case scenario, the 3 stars one could pop seconds later.

What confuses me here is that this is a very old flag... as I tried to say earlier:

12 hours ago, MMDE said:

This an old flag from September 2015. I got no idea how you let it be on your account for that long. You can't be re-flagged for a game by any normal means, meaning this has either been there since 2015 or someone has contacted someone in the cheater team and got it re-instated.

But I didn't get any response to this, so I don't know what has happened here. My guess is that someone on the cheater team has re-enabled the flag. I'm not sure who did it, but they would either know exactly who to flag or have been digging through old reports and accidentally re-enabled it. Judging by AttilioPazzo-'s and Killer's responses, my guess is that someone found this account, couldn't flag it, and asked a person on the cheater team to do so. I don't think you can adjust the reason, so the same reason would be applied again, even if they are flagged for a different reason this time. This is what I think happened. Normal users can't just re-enable a flag or report someone who has got their report dismissed (hence why it's important to not just to look at the reason given before dismissing a flag).

I wouldn't touch the game, because I have no knowledge of it, at all.

I do find it strange that the reason given with the flag is just outright false, but someone might have been sloppy with a mass-flagging of this game... hmm, that's something to check I guess. (I can confirm this to be the case)

EDIT:

But why was it re-enabled?

Edited by MMDE

MrhFdIc.png

This is the message of a PM I got from the person who did the flag.  I would say this person is credible.  He has the game himself and he's done it a few times.  How did Injustice pop up like that?

35 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

MrhFdIc.png

This is the message of a PM I got from the person who did the flag.  I would say this person is credible.  He has the game himself and he's done it a few times.  How did Injustice pop up like that?

If you read my replies in the thread I try to explain it. 

I don't have anything else to offer/ say other than repeating what I have already said.

Edited by xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

Now that the old dispute was mentioned, I found that I doing things correctly for trophies to unlock, and that's why I initially thought this game was buggy.  That guy is still flagged.  The only trophies that might be a little on this game are the online trophies.  Generally, they're on point, though.

Edited by grimydawg

2 hours ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

If you read my replies in the thread I try to explain it. 

I don't have anything else to offer/ say other than repeating what I have already said.

Yeah, as I told you, that guy is still flagged for Injustice on PS3 and he hid it. He didn't 100% the PS4 version it seems, almost as if he wasn't able to. :P

Someone sent me a message about this too btw, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the issue here! :P

As I understand it, Ultimate Battler can't pop 7 secs before Top Rung, because while what you do for Top Rung, beat the Classic battle, is a requirement, the trophy is for doing it 24 times (once with each character). Ultimate Battler on the other hand only requires that you've completed it once. So if Classic battle was the last of the 20 battles needed for Ultimate Battler, then it would pop the first time you complete the Classic battle, not the 24th time. It's kinda strange it would glitch 24 times... And just to be clear, I think Classic battle involves 10 increasingly difficult fights, and supposedly takes like 30 mins to do each time.

They also find it very suspicious that you pop Metahuman, Feel the Burn, Around and Around We Go and The Hero We Deserve so close to each other. Yes, it is possible, but you pretty much gotta set it up and it's not that easy to do.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, as I told you, that guy is still flagged for Injustice on PS3 and he hid it. He didn't 100% the PS4 version it seems, almost as if he wasn't able to. :P

Someone sent me a message about this too btw, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the issue here! :P

As I understand it, Ultimate Battler can't pop 7 secs before Top Rung, because while what you do for Top Rung, beat the Classic battle, is a requirement, the trophy is for doing it 24 times (once with each character). Ultimate Battler on the other hand only requires that you've completed it once. So if Classic battle was the last of the 20 battles needed for Ultimate Battler, then it would pop the first time you complete the Classic battle, not the 24th time. It's kinda strange it would glitch 24 times... And just to be clear, I think Classic battle involves 10 increasingly difficult fights, and supposedly takes like 30 mins to do each time.

They also find it very suspicious that you pop Metahuman, Feel the Burn, Around and Around We Go and The Hero We Deserve so close to each other. Yes, it is possible, but you pretty much gotta set it up and it's not that easy to do.

Is not correct classic battle is the arcade mode like in other fighting games, complete 1 time this mode unlock rise to the top (complete classic battle with any character), you can play on easy it should take around 10 minutes each run (so approssimatively 10 minutes X 24 characters= 4 hours), in this 4 hours you unlock top rung (complete battle mode with all characters). For unlock ultimate battler you had to play 20 different specific mode (19 if you have already complete one classic battle with any character), and those mode increase difficult (the last four in particular), then recap you can unlock ultimate battler and at same time rise to the top if you have played all of the mode without starting to play with classic battle, you can unlock rise to the top, ultimate battler and top rung at same time only using a savegame, because obviously i tell you what's happen, he has completed one arcade mode with any character and after that it has unlocked those trophy. No bug, no glitch, no excuse, no proof, believe me i have played and platted this games a tons of time, i have played even the vanilla version patched and unpatched, there are no difference. 

Metahuman, feel the burn and around we go are possible, but really hard to do at same time since you can miss something (there are some move for certain character who are easily missable, and some interaction too) without any knowledge of the game. 

I can comparate this with the fast archivers (for the moment) on ps3, who has platted the game in 4 days without know the game, just a walk in the park for him, and at the same time he was playing other games. On ps4 i have the speed run, i don't count the first guys who as 9 hours just because it's extremely ridiculous and i hope you remove him (why remove him? because people see this time and think it's an easy game, wich isn't at all, and obviously it's an impossible time stamps no one can beat this that's not correct since deleting savegames for small time=break the rules site) and it's possible to deafeat but at some condition, need a turbo controller and the perfect knowledge of the game that's all. 

If you have more question just answer, i know perfectly this game. 

14 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Is not correct classic battle is the arcade mode like in other fighting games, complete 1 time this mode unlock rise to the top (complete classic battle with any character), you can play on easy it should take around 10 minutes each run (so approssimatively 10 minutes X 24 characters= 4 hours), in this 4 hours you unlock top rung (complete battle mode with all characters). For unlock ultimate battler you had to play 20 different specific mode (19 if you have already complete one classic battle with any character), and those mode increase difficult (the last four in particular), then recap you can unlock ultimate battler and at same time rise to the top if you have played all of the mode without starting to play with classic battle, you can unlock rise to the top, ultimate battler and top rung at same time only using a savegame, because obviously i tell you what's happen, he has completed one arcade mode with any character and after that it has unlocked those trophy. No bug, no glitch, no excuse, no proof, believe me i have played and platted this games a tons of time, i have played even the vanilla version patched and unpatched, there are no difference. 

Metahuman, feel the burn and around we go are possible, but really hard to do at same time since you can miss something (there are some move for certain character who are easily missable, and some interaction too) without any knowledge of the game. 

I can comparate this with the fast archivers (for the moment) on ps3, who has platted the game in 4 days without know the game, just a walk in the park for him, and at the same time he was playing other games. On ps4 i have the speed run, i don't count the first guys who as 9 hours just because it's extremely ridiculous and i hope you remove him (why remove him? because people see this time and think it's an easy game, wich isn't at all, and obviously it's an impossible time stamps no one can beat this that's not correct since deleting savegames for small time=break the rules site) and it's possible to deafeat but at some condition, need a turbo controller and the perfect knowledge of the game that's all. 

If you have more question just answer, i know perfectly this game. 

Not entirely sure what I said wrong? :S I think you just look at it from the other way around, that they start with doing Arcade battle, but they don't need to do that from what I read. You start out with 5 of the Ultimate Battle battles, and you gotta buy with some tickets the other battles. The order you do them in is up to you I think. The only way Ultimate Battle and something related to Arcade battle would happen at the same time is if they left that for last, not first. This however can't be true, because to get the Top Rung, they need to have completed it 24 times, it can't be the first and it must be the first. :P So yeah, isn't possible. Trophy would have to glitch 24 times or complete arcade mode 23 times in 7 seconds.

Edited by MMDE

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

Not entirely sure what I said wrong? :S I think you just look at it from the other way around, that they start with doing Arcade battle, but they don't need to do that from what I read. You start out with 5 of the Ultimate Battle battles, and you gotta buy with some tickets the other battles. The order you do them in is up to you I think. The only way Ultimate Battle and something related to Arcade battle would happen at the same time is if they left that for last, not first. This however can't be true, because to get the Top Rung, they need to have completed it 24 times, it can't be the first and it must be the first. :P So yeah, isn't possible. Trophy would have to glitch 24 times or complete arcade mode 23 times in 7 seconds.

I was talking about description of battle mode.

I think Classic battle involves 10 increasingly difficult fights, and supposedly takes like 30 mins to do each time. 

Just this, some battle need luck and skill, but not the last four who are pure skills. So you can't tell to someone some battle can require 30 minutes each, just to be clear 🙂

Edited by killer91ITA

2 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

I was talking about description of battle mode.

I think Classic battle involves 10 increasingly difficult fights, and supposedly takes like 30 mins to do each time. 

Just this, some battle need luck and skill, but not the last four who are pure skills. So you can't tell to someone some battle can require 30 minutes each, just to be clear 1f642.png

I was told they took at least 30 mins for each character, and it does sound like it gets increasingly difficult.

Edited by MMDE

33 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

Can we get a resolution for this please?

You mean like the flags staying? :) Not totally sure about the KH BBS though

I'm still playing Injustice (kills self) on the PS3.  Give me until tomorrow.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, x410xDragon said:

I cannot say much for Injustice, but I do know about Birth By Sleep. Similar to Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, in order to unlock the individual trophies for completing any side objective (like commands and so on) in Birth By Sleep, you have to first obtain a golden mickey icon (which shows it as complete) next to the section you are working on, then open it up to unlock the respective trophy tied to the journal. My only guess is he earned all of Terra's commands at whatever time he did, then after doing so, the game recognized he obtained all of Terra's commands and unlocked the trophy for the completion of Terra's report - which is not needed for viewing once the conditions are met (i.e) all golden mickey icons next to each category. However, seeing as he earned his last golden mickey icon, which unlocked the trophy for completing Terra's report, he (Dark) most likely forgot to open up the completed tab in the journal which contained Terra's completed command list. This would then make that particular trophy look off in comparison to the other ones once he opened up the tab and unlocked the trophy. 

This is not the first time other people who have played the Kingdom Hearts games (namely Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix) and have had difficulty with trophies such as these. People do not think about actually clicking and opening up the completed entry which is marked by a golden mickey icon, which then corresponds with unlocking the trophy in that category. Again, this is only my two cents as I have seen it numerous times in the past. 

I've platted BBS a couple weeks ago, for me the finish commands trophy popped when I've actually learned the last command, no need to open the command section of the report, because there isn't a section specific for the finish commands alone, they are listed together with action commands, magic commands and such, so the only explanation could be that the trophy glitched, but personally I don't have enough knowledge to be able to say that this is a trophy known to glitch.

Edited by Brightblade76

On 7/20/2017 at 0:27 AM, Brightblade76 said:

I've platted BBS a couple weeks ago, for me the finish commands trophy popped when I've actually learned the last command, no need to open the command section of the report, because there isn't a section specific for the finish commands alone, they are listed together with action commands, magic commands and such, so the only explanation could be that the trophy glitched, but personally I don't have enough knowledge to be able to say that this is a trophy known to glitch.

I found another person who had unlocked those trophies incorrectly today.

Yeah, that guy, who has clearly cheated several games. :| 

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

I found another person who had unlocked those trophies incorrectly today.

Yeah, that guy, who has clearly cheated several games. :| 

Very very similar, or possibly even more messed up, cause he unlocks the trophies in this order: Ventus Reports, Terra's Reports, after a couple minutes Ventus Finish Commands and after that Terra's Finish Commands, not possible and only explainable through a glitch, which personally I've never read of anywhere as of today, and guides on major sites have become very scrupulous at listing possible trophies glitching.

On 7/19/2017 at 6:27 PM, Brightblade76 said:

I see. Hmm, the most common trophy to glitch for anyone (which is not glitched) is the sticker trophy and not the command trophy as you mentioned in an earlier post. It has been a long time since I played Birth By Sleep, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on the topic. Though, I must have been thinking solely about Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix as that does require you to look through each entry in the journal to unlock certain trophies as they are in-fact tied to the journal. 

Edited by x410xDragon
Hertz made me do it, again.

Sorry, Injustice took awhile.  I'm going to lift the flag on Injustice ONLY because the reason for the flag wasn't accurate.  Injustice is a trash game, but you'll generally get all trophies when you fulfill the requirements for or them to unlock.  Online is iffy, but that's about it.  So, be lucky that the person who reported you is not only a scrub himself, but he got the reason for the flag incorrect as well.  I'm not too sure on Kingdom Heart's.  I'm sure that's still be worked on now.  Here's the thing: fighting games are certainly a grind for the most part, but they don't glitch 99.9% of the time, even the trash fighting games.  If there's someone who knows these kind of games, it's probably me.  

Edited by grimydawg
Grammar

1 hour ago, x410xDragon said:

I see. Hmm, the most common trophy to glitch for anyone (which is not glitched) is the sticker trophy and not the command trophy as you mentioned in an earlier post. It has been a long time since I played Birth By Sleep, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on the topic. Though, I must have been thinking solely about Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix as that does require you to look through each entry in the journal to unlock certain trophies as they are in-fact tied to the journal. 

Yes, Kingdom Hearts II works exactly as you said, while BBS doesn't require you to look at the reports to unlock trophies. Probably most people think that the sticker trophy glitches because you don't have to just apply the sticker on the almum but you have also to place them on the exact spot, so that every sticker grants you 7 points for a total of 140 points, if you place them in a wrong spot you get less points and no trophy, or at least I remember that to plat the game you have also to place them in the correct spots, but truth be told I didn't pay attention as to when the trophy unlocked for me.

Edited by Brightblade76

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

Sorry, Injustice took awhile.  I'm going to lift the flag on Injustice ONLY because the reason for the flag wasn't accurate.  Injustice is a trash game, but you'll generally get all trophies when you fulfill the requirements for or them to unlock.  Online is iffy, but that's about it.  So, be lucky that the person who reported you is not only a scrub himself, but he got the reason for the flag incorrect as well.  I'm not too sure on Kingdom Heart's.  I'm sure that's still be worked on now.  Here's the thing: fighting games are certainly a grind for the most part, but they don't glitch 99.9% of the time, even the trash fighting games.  If there's someone who knows these kind of games, it's probably me.  

Say what? You can't report it again, and if it's clearly cheated, it should stick regardless of how scrub the first guy who report him is. With this mindset you should get people to report you for shitty reasons, so you can become immune. -_- 

I at least have got valid reports on his list, so I think it should be flagged.

Edited by MMDE

53 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

I'm not too sure on Kingdom Heart's.  I'm sure that's still be worked on now.  

As I said in earlier in the thread, After obtaining my last finish command for Terra, it registered in his reports.

I could actually see it unlocked, it should have been the last Finish command to unlock that trophy (It didn't unlock) as well as the last bit of info needed to 100% the report (Trophy did unlock)

I had to reload the save and re-unlock the command in order to get it to trigger the missing trophy.

I even remember doing this in Peter Pan's world.

It is literally the only trophy on that list that is out of place, and I had already done the exact same thing twice over with the other 2 characters.

1 minute ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

As I said in earlier in the thread, After obtaining my last finish command for Terra, it registered in his reports.

I could actually see it unlocked, it should have been the last Finish command to unlock that trophy (It didn't unlock) as well as the last bit of info needed to 100% the report (Trophy did unlock)

I had to reload the save and re-unlock the command in order to get it to trigger the missing trophy.

It is literally the only trophy on that list that is out of place, and I had already done the exact same thing twice over with the other 2 characters.

You're probably staying flagged on Kingdom Heart's to be honest.

16 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

I still think you should be flagged for Injustice, because we all know you cheated it, and we've received correct reports from people about it.

And I've mostly seen people get the journal before finish command with those who has cheated other games too. :S A lot of people have been reported for it, and nobody has even cared to dispute it. 

Anyway, I found someone else who had it out of order. So I'll check if they have more games cheated too. They have 82 trophies hidden... 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2948-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/Ryucockyo?order=date

So I look at KH1:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1877-kingdom-hearts/Ryucockyo?order=date

It has several things out of order!

Record keeper 7 mins before Searcher.

Gummi ship mission 3 before 2.

The way he unlocks all gummi ship blue prints is a bit suspicious too.

Edited by MMDE

I don't even understand why people open disputes if they aren't even clever to hide the fact that they cheated the games lol...

42 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I at least have got valid reports on his list, so I think it should be flagged.

Show me....  I can always change it, if warranted.

Edited by grimydawg