xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx's Dispute

61 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I still think you should be flagged for Injustice, because we all know you cheated it, and we've received correct reports from people about it.

And I've mostly seen people get the journal before finish command with those who has cheated other games too. :S A lot of people have been reported for it, and nobody has even cared to dispute it. 

Anyway, I found someone else who had it out of order. So I'll check if they have more games cheated too. They have 82 trophies hidden... 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2948-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/Ryucockyo?order=date

So I look at KH1:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1877-kingdom-hearts/Ryucockyo?order=date

It has several things out of order!

Record keeper 7 mins before Searcher.

Gummi ship mission 3 before 2.

The way he unlocks all gummi ship blue prints is a bit suspicious too.

So I'm to be punished for things other people do? That profile has absolutely no bearing or anything to do with my case, why even bring it up.

Your basing my cheating off what others have done?

Do you even hear how idiotic that sounds?

7 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

So I'm to be punished for things other people do? That profile has absolutely no bearing or anything to do with my case, why even bring it up.

Your basing my cheating off what others have done?

Do you even hear how idiotic that sounds?

Did you even understand the point? The point I'm trying to show is that it's not a glitched trophy. The people this happens to seems to be people who use save files, just like you and this person. I've seen it so many times now, and I don't find it happening to other people.

20 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Show me....  I can always change it, if warranted.

After the kind words the guy sent me, I will definitely do this. :) Downloading an android app atm, so will take screenshot of the correct report about his list that I received like 10 days ago. Dark is basically claiming the game glitched on him 24 times...

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, Brightblade76 said:

Probably most people think that the sticker trophy glitches because you don't have to just apply the sticker on the almum but you have also to place them on the exact spot, so that every sticker grants you 7 points for a total of 140 points, if you place them in a wrong spot you get less points and no trophy, or at least I remember that to plat the game you have also to place them in the correct spots, but truth be told I didn't pay attention as to when the trophy unlocked for me.

No, placing the stickers has nothing to do with it. Placing the stickers is only required for the report completion trophy. The "Collector" trophy for collecting all stickers with *all* characters pops when you *get* your last trophy, not when you place it. And it's glitchy as all hell because the game tries to read from multiple different save files simultaneously to determine whether or not you've got all stickers from all different characters, and if it can't find them then no trophy pop.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Did you even understand the point? The point I'm trying to show is that it's not a glitched trophy. The people this happens to seems to be people who use save files, just like you and this person.

If your so damn sure I use saves then go through the rest of my profile and report me for all the other games I have so obviously cheated/used a save for?

Go on I'll wait.

But on a side note... your attitude and responses, that shit is what is wrong with the dispute system and this websites forums, you condemn whoever you see fit and belittle the hell out of them until they submit for the sake of it, whether they are "guilty" or not.

There is other people that prove/disprove points... and then there is you, your on a whole other level and it's toxic as hell.

Edited by xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

21 minutes ago, xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx said:

If your so damn sure I use saves then go through the rest of my profile and report me for all the other games I have so obviously cheated/used a save for?

Go on I'll wait.

But on a side note... your attitude and responses, that shit is what is wrong with the dispute system and this websites forums, you condemn whoever you see fit and belittle the hell out of them until they submit for the sake of it, whether they are "guilty" or not.

There is other people that prove/disprove points... and then there is you, your on a whole other level and it's toxic as hell.

You talked shit to me too. :S So many people in these threads are lying their asses off. I often don't present the most damning evidence in public because I don't want people to avoid getting caught from it. Instead, I often PM them the evidence and when presented with it they often admit their guilt and plead to get unflagged. :\

I know why grimy lifted the report, and it has nothing to do with if you cheated the game or not, but rather about some specific people who often report people for poor and often very hard to know if is correct reasons. I think perhaps something should be done about their ability to report, not to give immunity to the people they have reported.

However, someone else PM'd me on PSN and explained to me why your list was off. It should be flagged for this. Unfortunately, I can't change the report, neither can we re-report it, so only thing that will happen is that the flag will be turned back on with the same old poor reason. I will present the messages very soon, just been downloading an android emulator, so I can look at the PSN messages. I'm not at home.

KH BBS might be glitchy, it might. I don't think so, and I've not seen people say it is. This is why I scanned the leaderboards to find other examples of it, and see if this is a thing that could happen to anyone or if it's generally a thing that only happens to people who use downloaded or edited saves. Perhaps see how common it is etc. This helps us determine if this is actually a glitch that happens naturally or if it only happens when you use a downloaded or edited save file. The first time I was told to look for those trophies, it was with someone that had cheated 3 other games. :\ 

Edited by MMDE

Please do find some evidence about the finishing commands trophies being glitchy the way you explain. This would get that flag lifted. :) Of course I don't want you flagged for bad reasons.

36 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

No, placing the stickers has nothing to do with it. Placing the stickers is only required for the report completion trophy. The "Collector" trophy for collecting all stickers with *all* characters pops when you *get* your last trophy, not when you place it. And it's glitchy as all hell because the game tries to read from multiple different save files simultaneously to determine whether or not you've got all stickers from all different characters, and if it can't find them then no trophy pop.

Yeah I think you are right, as said I don't remember noticing something strange when going for the sticker trophy so my memory fails me on that.

2 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Show me....  I can always change it, if warranted.

On 7/15/2017 at 1:42 AM, MMDE said:

Yeah, as I told you, that guy is still flagged for Injustice on PS3 and he hid it. He didn't 100% the PS4 version it seems, almost as if he wasn't able to. :P

Someone sent me a message about this too btw, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the issue here! :P

As I understand it, Ultimate Battler can't pop 7 secs before Top Rung, because while what you do for Top Rung, beat the Classic battle, is a requirement, the trophy is for doing it 24 times (once with each character). Ultimate Battler on the other hand only requires that you've completed it once. So if Classic battle was the last of the 20 battles needed for Ultimate Battler, then it would pop the first time you complete the Classic battle, not the 24th time. It's kinda strange it would glitch 24 times... And just to be clear, I think Classic battle involves 10 increasingly difficult fights, and supposedly takes like 30 mins to do each time.

They also find it very suspicious that you pop Metahuman, Feel the Burn, Around and Around We Go and The Hero We Deserve so close to each other. Yes, it is possible, but you pretty much gotta set it up and it's not that easy to do.

And here's the messages I received. I tried to censor who it was that sent it to me and my name, though it might be a bit obvious to dark who it is.

Screenshot_2017-07-24-15-52-10.png

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

And here's the messages I received. I tried to censor who it was that sent it to me and my name, though it might be a bit obvious to dark who it is.

Screenshot_2017-07-24-15-52-10.png

Playing 200 online matches on Injustice for PS4 was glitched for me, took me over 250 matches to get it but that's not something that is noticeable for timestamps. When I did the Classic Battle for the first time on PS4 I got Ultimate Battler at the same time because that was the last battle I needed, I find it hard to believe he would have beaten the battle 24 times and the last time suddenly decided to give him the trophy. 

19 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Playing 200 online matches on Injustice for PS4 was glitched for me, took me over 250 matches to get it but that's not something that is noticeable for timestamps. When I did the Classic Battle for the first time on PS4 I got Ultimate Battler at the same time because that was the last battle I needed, I find it hard to believe he would have beaten the battle 24 times and the last time suddenly decided to give him the trophy. 

Yes man u can unlock ultimate battle together rise to the top trophy, on psvita i did it but  there are no way to unlock it together top rung . The trophy concerning 200 playing matches sometimes can glitched even to some my friends it happened

Another trophy that can 'glitched is buddy system but only if your friends list is very wide, I resolved the problem by deleting friends. I do not know and there are no other glitches on injustice I have platinum 2 times on ps4 and one on psvita, every other kind of glich reported are just apologies to people using other methods

Edited by AttilioPazzo-

5 hours ago, Sergen said:

Yeah exactly, it must have glitched 23 times just to pop that 24th time along with the other trophy. :P 

Edited by MMDE