Fast xp

T-100

There two sad things about this game, on the one hand it will be closed and on the another the forums of this game aren t used. Therefore I you can help me:

I want to reach lvl 30 asap, but I dont know what is the best method, I m lvl 19 mit 40 000 xp but 225 000 is the goal. 

I'd like to know, too. I haven't found a consistent way to earn XP quickly. Haven't bought the founder's pack or bourgeoisie papers or anything, so that might be part of the problem. The best methods I've found so far are:

1. Do requests. I got a couple yesterday that were worth 999 XP each. However, it's not easy getting requests. You need to do it anyway for the voidka trophy, though. I've probably done close to 30 so far and have 13/20 voidka purchases.

2. Find an island with treasure boxes. Not sure how these work, but I found ~10 on the ground near an island I went to, and they gave 200 XP each. No idea why no one else had opened them, as they were just sitting there.

3. Use turrets to defeat roaming enemies, especially the godzilla looking ones. It was like 4 XP per hit (which isn't much but adds up), and 50-100 XP for a kill, depending on type of enemy.

Resource gathering at islands is probably the next best, but pretty slow since I don't have access to good tools. Turning in resources in town, and especially restoring residents earns a steady amount, even if it's not a lot. You need to find a pretty good town for this to work at all, though. A more developed town also gives more experience/toil for every action, so the values above may vary depending on where you play.

30k XP after ~5 days of playing, so it's not terrible. I'm still enjoying the game.

I'll have to check my log for time played, but I find the game strangely addictive so I've been putting in a fair amount of time. I would guess 15-20 hours, with some of that boosting the Angel of Mercy trophy and some trial-and-error. I had a really good night last night and got like 8-10k in about three hours by doing what I described above. Sadly, I don't think that's going to be typical.

EDIT: Would love to know how the fastest achievers did it in less than a week, lol. Maybe a head start from the beta?

EDIT 2: OK, so I double checked on my lunch break. I was at 13h48m with almost 31k XP. Played a bit more, so I'm maybe at 14h30m and at around 33k XP. Not bad, but is it really over 200k for level 30? Seems totally disproportionate--20 levels for ~50k then 10 more levels for ~175k? Yeesh. Can someone confirm the required amount?

Edited by RNumbers

I will be Level 21tomorrow (Need 54500 in total), but I read in three different Forums (this gaming session and two Forums) and everyone said ca. 225 000.

I m like you, I think on the one Hand, that this is a bit silly, on the other Hand I thinkt, that they sadly have not changed ;(

Update: Now Lvl 21 and I Need in total ca 66 000 for lvl 22, I think this increase maybe in the last Levels in a crazy way

Edited by T-100

Level 20 and ~48k XP now (20 hrs. played over the course of a week). I guess the math is not so crazy. Took about 7k 19->20, 9k 20->21, 11k 21-22, so by extending that pattern, you get the following:

Level 23 needs 79,000

Level 24 needs 94,000

Level 25 needs 111,000

Level 26 needs 130,000

Level 27 needs 151,000

Level 28 needs 174,000

Level 29 needs 199,000

Level 30 needs 226,000

Bet you this is how it works. My goal is to be done by the end of August, but we'll see if I can keep it up. Fortunately, I'm still enjoying the game. I don't know why, it's kind of relaxing for me. Need 1 more voidka (three medals), 100 more izverg kills, and the immobilizer trophy. Not too bad. I think once I get the voidka I can focus on resource gathering and get done a little faster.

EDIT: Now almost 22 hours and 52500 XP. VoidKa trophy is done, and at about 125 kills. Got my bourgeoisie papers (spent $10 on Freeman $ to get the papers, weapons license, vehicle license, and secret pocket), so I just need a buddy for Citizen's Arrest.

Edited by RNumbers

On 7/21/2017 at 5:08 PM, fbdbh said:

I played a little bit, trying to optimize leveling, but at this rate I estimate the journey from lvl10 to lvl30 around 250 hours :D

Nah... I'm 30 hours in now and at 80k experience. Since I finished the other trophies and focused on leveling, my experience gains have been even faster. I figure it will take me ~80 hours total. It's not too bad given that I still have over three months to accomplish this. Just keep chipping away...

EDIT: I think the fastest means of farming XP consistently I've found it to use turrets in a town with the mayor that gives triple shots. Each volley can give you 9 XP and you can fire off like 20 volleys each time you "ride" the turret. Resource gathering can be better if you get lucky with finding dolls or treasure boxes, but yeah... not as consistent.

EDIT 2: 33 hours and ~91k exp.

EDIT 3: 37 hours, ~113k exp.

EDIT 4: 41 hrs, 128k xp.

EDIT 5: 43/133k. :/

EDIT 6: 44/138.5 :)

EDIT 7: 46.5/145

Edited by RNumbers

On 7/23/2017 at 6:00 AM, RNumbers said:

Nah... I'm 30 hours in now and at 80k experience. Since I finished the other trophies and focused on leveling, my experience gains have been even faster. I figure it will take me ~80 hours total. It's not too bad given that I still have over three months to accomplish this. Just keep chipping away...

EDIT: I think the fastest means of farming XP consistently I've found it to use turrets in a town with the mayor that gives triple shots. Each volley can give you 9 XP and you can fire off like 20 volleys each time you "ride" the turret. Resource gathering can be better if you get lucky with finding dolls or treasure boxes, but yeah... not as consistent.

EDIT 2: 33 hours and ~91k exp.

EDIT 3: 37 hours, ~113k exp.

EDIT 4: 41 hrs, 128k xp.

So... roughly 20k every 4 hours? If your chart above is correct, that means 40 hours for 200k xp, and the last five or so levels (added up) require 1 million or so, so at least 5x40 hours ~ 200+ hours.

Edited by fbdbh

No, the chart isn't showing the incremental experience for each level, but the total. And I'm seeing more like 3k exp on average. So 226/3=~75 hours TOTAL from level 1 to 30.

Edited by RNumbers

On 7/24/2017 at 4:49 PM, RNumbers said:

No, the chart isn't showing the incremental experience for each level, but the total. And I'm seeing more like 3k exp on average. So 226/3=~75 hours TOTAL from level 1 to 30.

Huh, maybe I'll go for it then. I have around 2k freeman dollars which should help (I got a founders pack before release).

5 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Huh, maybe I'll go for it then. I have around 2k freeman dollars which should help (I got a founders pack before release).

Nice. You can get all the licenses (incl. bourgeoisie papers) for 1200 total, now, and both secret pockets for an additional 360 (IIRC). Not sure what else I would pick up since I haven't really perused the black market at all.

But, yeah, 3 months is more than enough time if you feel like you have the patience for it. I'm approaching the 50 hour mark, and I have to admit it's wearing a bit thin. All I want is to find a town with the right mayor and set it up for turret farming, but other players keep messing it up.

3 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Nice. You can get all the licenses (incl. bourgeoisie papers) for 1200 total, now, and both secret pockets for an additional 360 (IIRC). Not sure what else I would pick up since I haven't really perused the black market at all.

But, yeah, 3 months is more than enough time if you feel like you have the patience for it. I'm approaching the 50 hour mark, and I have to admit it's wearing a bit thin. All I want is to find a town with the right mayor and set it up for turret farming, but other players keep messing it up.

You can skip puzzles with money, making buildings fast, 50xp each for ~16fmd

Also, if anybody's missing the scenic view trophy, you can buy stairs for fmd.

Edited by fbdbh

20 hours ago, fbdbh said:

You can skip puzzles with money, making buildings fast, 50xp each for ~16fmd

Also, if anybody's missing the scenic view trophy, you can buy stairs for fmd.

50xp for 16 freeman dollars is not really a great exchange rate, IMO.

I got a nice login bonus yesterday of 2000xp, which put me at 150k total after just over 47 hours. On track for ~70 hours total.

4 minutes ago, T-100 said:

Do sb know how to get the login xp, I had one time a 2000 xp bonus, I thought this was the killed bankrotz during not being loged in. But this was not yesterday

You get a login bonus for every day you log in. Not sure if it's based on the day, or how many consecutive days you log in (which is tracked in your Log). Probably the latter, would be easy enough to check with a second account. I've gotten 1500 xp previously. If they're nice, they'll start giving even bigger bonuses since the game is about to shut down. Tekken Revolution started giving out massive amounts of gold towards the end.

EDIT: The bonus is not always xp.

Edited by RNumbers

Found the perfect town for this. It's call Modaipri, has 0 population but a full mandate that is mainly spent on turrets, Pushkin is the mayor, and the town has a good spot for The Scenic View. You can easily get all of trophies on here except Thirst For Power since the town doesn't have a Voidka dispenser.

Edited by Gaberdude
Adding a couple of reasons.

Modaipri is OK, but every time I go there are no Izverg to shoot. I've had more luck in other towns but I check on Modaipri time to time. I did get The Scenic View there back when I first started.

I'm at 50 hours and 165k xp now. Hope to finish this weekend, or get very close.

Edit: finally done. 63 hours...

Edited by RNumbers

• 2 weeks later...

Currently at around 83k xp. Best way I've found is to head to an empty town with ideally with no one else there and scour islands for dolls. The turnover rate for the islands is pretty fast- in my experience they popped up and disappeared so quickly. Returning dolls to the bus stop consistently gave me 365+ xp. In another town I got 400+. Not sure what the parameters are but I think it has to do with open housing slots. Obviously if you're on top of things you don't need to go to an empty town, but you can be guaranteed the most xp without any competition.

Chests are also good xp, but less common. However, if you're alone and scouring the islands for dolls, you should run into a few at least.

Next best way is with requests, you just run around pressing circle until someone stops you- you should be working towards this anyway for the voidka trophy.

Edited by igs63
  • Like 1

So I find the best method, okay it sounds similiar like the ones before, but I gave additional advises:

In my opinion collecting dolls is the fastest method (got between 5600 to 7000+ xp/h), but you Need at first enough ingame Money (not freeman Dollars, the one you to get from the employment agency), at second buy some (best two-three) jetpacks (the 2,5 stronger ones for ca. 700 in electricity store) and some umbrellas (you need many!!,resident store ,17, you can only build one, when you are resident).

At third select a town, where nobody is there AND the Population is over 100 (I think, there is a Monument, which gives you ca. 20% additional xp for every doll), now take the bus to an Island, try to find per jetpack a ground where a doll is. When you collected one, you CANNOT use a jetpack (at the Moment you use the jetpack, you lose the doll from your equipment), therefore you use the umbrella. Insert the doll in the bus Station and look for more (ca. 369xp). NOW, it is important to travel back to the town and go to the employment agency, because you get some Money for your collecting (not freeman Dollars). Then Change the town like in the third Point. (Remember to buy some jetpacks and umbrella)

At this Moment it is the best to do, because you get more Money (not freeman Dollars) from the agency till they refresh the Server (I think in less than 14days)

• Like 1

Update on mine: been busy so not as much progress as I may have hoped, at 102K exp at 43 hrs. T-100 above basically explained at length at what I previously stated was my best discovered method. My current town Karzendze has Pushkin with a great turret platform for now if anyone's looking for him. 

• 4 weeks later...

Finally done >.< 60 hours to level 30 for me. Had a little drop party and dropped my tools in a busy town. Glad to be done. I think I will miss this game, however. Anyway, the reason I'm here! Another tip: BOOST CANS. Specifically the one that multiplies your toil by 2. (Razor Upper, I believe). It is a god send when it comes to grinding the XP, and at only 27 freeman dollars- it's pretty cheap considering the power it gives. I earned all my freeman dollars at this stage by finding them on the ground.

Good luck and so long, comrades.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11-9-2017 at 5:47 PM, igs63 said:

Finally done >.< 60 hours to level 30 for me. Had a little drop party and dropped my tools in a busy town. Glad to be done. I think I will miss this game, however. Anyway, the reason I'm here! Another tip: BOOST CANS. Specifically the one that multiplies your toil by 2. (Razor Upper, I believe). It is a god send when it comes to grinding the XP, and at only 27 freeman dollars- it's pretty cheap considering the power it gives. I earned all my freeman dollars at this stage by finding them on the ground.

Good luck and so long, comrades.

Great advice. Top Sparkle (boost can) granted me over 650 toil for 1 matroesjka doll. The grind became more bareable.