8days : Some Questions

Explore the entire level, of every level and you won't miss anything. It used to be an unobtainable platinum..but myself and breakxedge personally contacted the developers about it, which they were completely unaware of and they've since released a patch that fixed the glitched trophies, they've also added in 3 New trophies that weren't once there (they were added to the core game which is weird, shouldn't it be dlc? Idk), you can now select a difficulty setting, chapter select and you now have the ability to carry 2extra health kits with you (if playing in easy), on release none of these said things were available..it used to be somewhat difficult but they've made it easy enough now, as far as the platinum not being the lowest percent is because the 3 New trophies are somewhat buggy, breakxedge managed to get the platinum without getting the 3New trophies, as I've mentioned they were added to the core game and are not dlc, but for me I needed to unlock the 3 New trophies for the platinum, so that's strange that 1 person didn't need to 100% the trophies for the platinum but I did..but they arent hard, neither is the game itself

• Like 3

• 2 months later...