Tactics - Beat

8 - Beat and for me worst FF ever played

9 - Beat

10 - Beat

10-2 - Got halfway through and then forgot about it, now re-doing for trophies

12 - Beat

13 - Beat

13-2 - Beat

(Need Lightning Returns as I bought it then started my career and moved on to PS4)

Have 15 bought and waiting my return home to play

Have 12 bought (the collection edition to get the Judges)

I will get the new 7 but it won't be 7 as it is a Re-Imaging not a Re-Master with everything they are doing from changing the battle system to changing the story

Never had chance to play 11 or 14

I hated the gambit system in 12, never worked how I thought it would nor how I needed it to. So I just made the other two physical attackers and I did everything with my character from items to magic to whatever. I look forward to the differences. 12 had a complex and long story line that you could easily get distracted as you explored and did side quests. It took several hours to cross from the Western region to the eastern region and you were force to go off the path along the way plus travel back a couple of times. A lot of people hated that.

I loved the story, complex and political and detailed and involved. I love the main game took me 60+ and all the side quests gave another 30 easily. To me worth it as it is FF again on a console I have in my possession. I spent 60 on Star Wars Battlefront, disappointed no story mode like the version I played in 2005. No Man's Sky didn't enjoy and just didn't have what I was told by friend who wanted me to play. I know what I am getting with this game even with some of the changes. I know the price is high but I agree I think 60 dollars is just what is required of games nowadays due to popularity the expense of new gen consoles and such. But 60 for damn near 100 hours of game play, maybe more now plus trophy hunting, is a fair trade off. And it is a FF title, to me the best series of games ever made. Not always my favorite game no but my favorite series over God of War, Dragon Age.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 1

this was the only final fantasy i never was able to play growing up so i got it very excited to play. 

that being said while there are some things that i dislike about the game there is alot that im liking. 

the characters are likable, most of them at least. the story is interesting. is it the best final fantasy. hell no 

is it the best final fantasy in recent years.. no 

but its not a bad game by far and once you get past some of the more annoying features and getting used to them it makes it alot more enjoyable. 

• 1 month later...

it isn't one of the more famous parts of final fantasy, so i imagine that there are several ones that are more liked then this one.

but in my case it is without doubt my absolute favorite game. not only from final fantasy but every game.

of course it all depends on what you like, but at least you know my opinion now :). hope this helps.

I've really enjoyed my play through of this game. I remember back in the day I didn't get into it as much as the previous games.

Over 80 hours invested so far and just need 7 more creatures to complete my Bestiary in the main game (without using Trial mode). It's been a blast.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 3:56 AM, wackt1 said:

I'll buy it game then, thnks guys

Did you actually buy it? I was checking your trophy list, and didn't see it anywhere.

If you haven't, definitely wait. Physical copies are already rotting on the shelves in many stores, so a sale is imminent (even if such a sale never makes it to the PSN).

11 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Did you actually buy it? I was checking your trophy list, and didn't see it anywhere.

If you haven't, definitely wait. Physical copies are already rotting on the shelves in many stores, so a sale is imminent (even if such a sale never makes it to the PSN).

I haven't yet. It's because there are a few other games on my list I want to buy, I have to play and finish Fallout 4's DLC and I just got Nier; Automata, and I don't have enough money for eveything yet. If there is a sale, i will get it.