UC2 MP: Better doing legit or boosting?

I have a person already for the co-op trophies but the trophies that require 10 people to boost, I'm just wondering from other people's experience if it's worth boosting or doing legit? taking in account bad connections and getting everyone online for boosting but on the flip side, getting my arse handed to me by veterans going for it legit

Most of the medals I'd recommend boosting, but if you can find matches consistently in Team Deathmatch it'd probably be faster to get the kills legit rather than taking turns boosting them. 20~ kills per match legit vs 50 kills per 6 matches when boosting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

Most of the medals I'd recommend boosting, but if you can find matches consistently in Team Deathmatch it'd probably be faster to get the kills legit rather than taking turns boosting them. 20~ kills per match legit vs 50 kills per 6 matches when boosting.

That depends who you're playing against right now because there are pro arab clans that join as a party of 5 and wipe the floor with everyone. But in regards to what the person who made the thread is saying, I'll say it's recommended to boost all of it except 2500 kills, I guess because every game mode except Deathmatch and The Lab will be dead and you won't find matches in them anymore. You might be faster boosting 2500 kills if you're not good at the game because there'd be no point struggling otherwise. 

• Like 1

as some one who got 10000+ Competitive kills but got the DLC later so did the 2500 kills again... i would suggest boosting the hard medals like Tripled, BBQ, the 50 stealth kills, put' em down (if you it's too hard for you)... other than those medals... the others are easy asf... like  Retaliation medals will come when you kill the last guy that killed you so don't focus on getting those... you will 100% get them by the time you reach 1000 kills, after life medals is best to throw a grenade at the last moment at yourself when an enemy is shooting you or just get close to enemies and let em kill you but throw a grenade on the floor so they won't have a chance to even escape. you can also get it along the way to 2500 kills... again... focus on getting medal related kills. 100 tricky is gonna be a bit frustrating as you must just be on walls, ledges, anything you can hold into and either get a kill with a pistol or grenade (don't try grenades with this)... would recommend camping on the ledges as no body really expects someone to be up high camping on ledges with a pistol... and try using your prim. pistol with that pistol accuracy booster... it really helped me... also you could crab one of the heavy pistols like the Desert-5 in certain maps...

Defender medals... easiest to get and don't put interest in those as you will 100% get those when you're at 1000 kills. Shut em' down medals can be sometimes a pain in the arse cause most Pro players go on 5+ kill streaks... using a a grenade at the last moment while you let them kill you can be effective..since again... even the pro players 95% of the time there's no escape from that. unfortunately... you can't know whether the enemy is on a kill streak or not... you can check their K/Ds while in match by pressing Select... but that won't be really accurate...

you might wanna boost this but 100% you'll get it along the way for the 2.5K kills... the "First!" medals are totally easy even for inexperienced players... just simply get the first kill in 10 different matches. and the trophy is yours...it will also be earned along the way for the 2.5K kills... i will warn ya though... its a bit of a long grind... i got 500 kills in 9 hours of playing the MP in one day because i knew EVERY detail and every tactic and every weapon spawn place and every weapon spawn timer and i've played like 100 or 200 hours before i got the DLCs... don't get disappointed if you can't get kills or you're doing it VERY slowly... again there's an option to boost it but it's so boring and it takes ALOT of time to get to your turn. Best of luck with the MP trophies. ;)

again it's not the GRINDIEST trophy you'll ever see... If you think that this grind is huge then you haven't seen nothing... 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/08/2017 at 0:27 AM, DeathShark22 said:

Hey guys, i´m thinking about mopping up some of these multiplayer trophies, which ones would you start with without boosting? Or what Game mode should i start with?

The only game mode i've found people playing is Deathmatch. I started the 2500 kills trophy a week ago playing aboit 1.5 hours most nights and I'm at 744, so it's not too hard... but there's alot of very, very good players still playing, so it might be tough.

Getting plunder, objective and elimination legit is tough as theres noone playing that i've seen.

As stated above, theres some medals that might be tough legit... sneaky, tripled, bbq, bow before z, tricky medals... if youre actively trying to get them though, you probably could... just be prepared to die a lot :) melee, retribution, shut em down, first, etc... these will come naturally as you play. 

I wouldnt bother boosting all the kills though