Zeus is Angry! Help!

Jennifayrie

I haaaate this trophy, i hate it. It's the last one I need to get 100%.

I used to think it was glitched because for a long time nobody had the trophy, but now i see quite a few people have managed to get it, so it's obviously attainable.

Can anybody in the whole wide world help me and tell me how to get it?

I've tried shooting through over 1000 different clouds (i kept count)

I've tried burning over 1000 different flowers, not burnt to death just burnt (again i kept count)

Do I have to actually burn 1000 flowers to death? I have no idea what to do, beyond annoying now. :(

Anybody have the secret? Any help appreciated. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While I hate to link you away from this site, these guys figured it out.

http://www.ps3trophi...tml#post3319014

sort of.

For what it's worth I can confirm that the method Aeirou linked above indeed works. I was finally able to unlock the trophy, but it did take several hours.

I didn't notice these posts before, thank you guys i'll try it out soon ^_^

• 1 year later...

The only method you need is: don't swipe off the game, leave it running. You can put the vita in standby but don't turn it off. This of course means you can't play another game till you get this trophy, the above linked method is fairly slow, just play normally, the more plants you have, the more you can thunder, just never close the game and this'll be over "quickly". Don't worry about burning a flower to a crisp or reviving it with a drop of water, just burn flowers. Of course burning and reviving 6-7 flowers goes faster than just one. The only real thing that counts is that this has to be done without closing the game.

Edited by de_digibeet