OwsGT

DLC Trophies

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to get the DLC trophies? It seems as though no one has got them yet as it stands at 0.00% at time of post. 

I'm sure it is dead-born project from Activision. They thought getting more cash from Crash fans would be good idea. But seems like they changed their minds as making DLC for this classic was a stupid idea.

1 hour ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

I'm sure it is dead-born project from Activision. They thought getting more cash from Crash fans would be good idea. But seems like they changed their minds as making DLC for this classic was a stupid idea.

I'm sure it'll get released eventually, they wouldn't make trophies for nothing. 

These trophies are more then likely the cut Stormy Ascent level from Crash 1 back in the day.

Oh, ok so it just hasn't been released yet. I thought it was a day one patch and that they were just ridiculously hard to get. 🤔

8 hours ago, OwsGT said:

Oh, ok so it just hasn't been released yet. I thought it was a day one patch and that they were just ridiculously hard to get. 1f914.png

Not sure where the Day 1 patch rumours came from but they were never confirmed

22 hours ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Jeez, the game is not even a month old.