Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cotouraoXX_M

cotouraoXX_M's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

You used a other person save on this. Mp and spec ops in mw2 are 2 different games. A hacker cant unlock trophies in spec ops. 

Best you can do is hide the game and move on. 

Edit:

Different mode in spec ops?

If you didnt agree to this, you could  of just deleted profile on playstation without syncing. But yh.

Edited by DividedByMankind

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

You used a other person save on this. Mp and spec ops in mw2 are 2 different games. A hacker cant unlock trophies in spec ops. 

Best you can do is hide the game and move on. 

Edit:

Different mode in spec ops?

If you didnt agree to this, you could  of just deleted profile on playstation without syncing. But yh.

Barely anyone know that you can delete profile to get rid of unsynched trophies. Just because you know it doesnt mean everyone else does.....

But OPs MW2 list doesnt make any sense, Cant see a reason you would get all spec ops trophies seconds apart without using saves/hacks.

And as stated Spec ops is a different mode then MP.  

8 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Barely anyone know that you can delete profile to get rid of unsynched trophies. Just because you know it doesnt mean everyone else does.....

But OPs MW2 list doesnt make any sense, Cant see a reason you would get all spec ops trophies seconds apart without using saves/hacks.

And as stated Spec ops is a different mode then MP.

Iirc, some hackers are able to unlock both sp and mp trophies from their mod menu (BO2). However, I believe it hasn't been proven that hackers have that ability in MW2. @xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx please correct me if I'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nope, im preety positive its not possible in mw2,ofc there is Hacker lobbies but thats in online Mp not in spec ops 1f60a.png

Try reading my comment again and try to understand it little better before comment. ''you must be really stupid if you dont know how to format a hdd'' was that directed at you??

Fair enough. Still very few gamers overall that know you can delete your profile to get rid of unsynched trophies, so no need to assume everyone knows about it. 

I'm afraid this game will stay flagged, as MW2 doesn't give folks the folks the misfortune of getting hacked trophies in hacked lobbies like other COD games.  OP is flagged for one game.  Simply hide your game, if you care about being on leaderboards or what not.  This is closed.