Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cotouraoXX_M

cotouraoXX_M's Dispute

3 posts in this topic

cotouraoXX_M

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Back in the day i was going for the platinum of this game and had already done most of the trophies and only had like 5 missing and whem i was in a multiplayer game i believe on the map studio, my screen started shaking for no reason, everything was sometimes in slow mo and the screen even turned green and grey sometimes. That's when i realized a hacker was playing with godmod and while those hacks were taking place i noticed my missing trophies started popping all of a sudden and got the platinum. After some research i discovered trophies for this game can be awarded by hackers from their mod menu.

Sorry, but this doesn't get the flag lifted... The trophies were earned illegitimate.

You can however ask for the game to be whitelisted, so it doesn't count towards your stats and stuff and you don't get a flag for it:

I say this, because you're now at 3 flags, and I believe you used a save file for LBP2 or MW2. You can only hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards.

Also, the trophies that popped at the same time for BO2, it wasn't the last ones you needed for the plat.

Edited by MMDE