Trophy list is so HOT, it's SUPER

diskdocx

Game has been on my radar for a bit. List doesn't look bad. Has been out a while on Xbox, but one achievement is unobtainable (Bored).

Hoepfully it is working here, cause I want that plat in my cabinet ?

Edited by diskdocx

I am so unbelievably hyped. I watched PC gameplay of this a while back when it first came out and thought it looked awesome.

This game makes you feel so badass even though you're just sitting on your couch expending minimal effort to press buttons. 10/10

12 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Kinda stupid there are two versions. Looks like it's not cross-buy either. You either buy the VR version or the non-VR version.

Game looks fun though, definitely.

On the US store they are $25 each ($20 with +) or both in a bundle for $40 ($32 with +). The + discount is a pre-order special. I'm sure other regions will have the bundle when the game comes out (not sure about the + discount though).

4 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

On the US store they are $25 each ($20 with +) or both in a bundle for $40 ($32 with +). The + discount is a pre-order special. I'm sure other regions will have the bundle when the game comes out (not sure about the + discount though).

Yeah, there is a bundel. But it's still annoying you have to buy two versions if you want to play without VR & with VR. I guess good for trophy hunters, since we got two lists :P 

Edited by xZoneHunter

4 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Yeah, there is a bundel. But it's still annoying you have to buy two versions if you want to play without VR & with VR. I guess good for trophy hunters, since we got two lists :P 

The VR version of Superhot is actually a different game, like the developers started by making a VR port but discovered it wasn't working so they made an entirely new Superhot just for VR devices so I guess that's why they're sold separately.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Has been out a while on Xbox, but one achievement is unobtainable (Bored).

That was fixed back in December, so I would hope that the PS4 version doesn't get shipped with that which was fixed over 6 months ago. 

People shouldn't go in expecting this to be super easy. Completion percentage on TrueAchievements is 1.62%. Hardest is completing all challenges, which basically includes the requirement for the Speedrun and SpeedrunRT trophies. All challenges are basically full playthroughs done in a different manner and there's 13 of them total. 

5 hours ago, Malice_Mizer said:

The VR version of Superhot is actually a different game, like the developers started by making a VR port but discovered it wasn't working so they made an entirely new Superhot just for VR devices so I guess that's why they're sold separately.

I didnt know that, thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, Gage said:

That was fixed back in December, so I would hope that the PS4 version doesn't get shipped with that which was fixed over 6 months ago. 

People shouldn't go in expecting this to be super easy. Completion percentage on TrueAchievements is 1.62%. Hardest is completing all challenges, which basically includes the requirement for the Speedrun and SpeedrunRT trophies. All challenges are basically full playthroughs done in a different manner and there's 13 of them total. 

Guess the XBA.org guides just aren't of the same quality as PST?

On 7/17/2017 at 6:08 AM, Gage said:

Oh my. 

Well, looks like I won't be platinum'ing this game then. I loathe speedruns in general, and I'm not a fan of having to replay a game more than 2-3 times for trophies. That said, I'll sure aim to earn all the rest of them, though!